Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy's girl or Twins

Exfuel

Star
Hello all,

Thank you for stopping by in my thread. I'll probably add these to my ever growing list of RP's. The first idea is fairly simple. I'm looking for either a Sugar Daddy or a Father/Daughter role play. I was looking for a girl who could play more seductive, looking to get something out of the situation. Money, clothes, or what not. Something that leads into a sexual relationship with an older man.

From there it could be more romantic or it could turn dark with her getting trained into a trophy wife. Either way we go it should be fun. I'm down for something long term or a shorter story just let me know which.

Twins

It would be an incest pairing most likely brother/sister though we could also do cousins, or twins. Either high school or college age depending on your tastes. High school would work best though otherwise is also fine. This all being said, how it came to be could be something more natural. They've always been close, things just slowly happened. We could start before or after they're a thing. The role play though would be them hiding and sneaking around their family. At school no one could know they're siblings and maybe it's slipped but they're more open in public about being together.

Anyways if interested Pm me please.

Back
Top Bottom