Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aching for Unhappy Endings (sub f seeking her destruction)

Hello, lovely people. I hope you're having a delicious evening. As for me, I'm...hungry. Now, I respect your time, and there's no shortage of wonderful RP partners here for you to choose from, so let me lay out the basics really quick: if I'm not the partner for you, you'll hopefully know right away, and you can move on (and hopefully find someone who fits you better).

I exclusively play submissive women. I prefer to play over PMs. I lean toward playing with male characters, but I'm very open to both males and females. Note I said 'characters': I don't care what your RL gender is. I'm biologically female, for the record, but I'm here strictly for RP and am expressly not looking for any kind of RL hookup, period. I generally don't care for futa; apologies to those who are really into the futa thing, it's just not my kink, and while I CAN roll with it, you'll probably be happier with somebody who's really into it. My hard limits are death and dismemberment. Anything short of that, I'm open to. I like cruelty. I like humiliation and misogyny (a LOT). I like being torn down and reduced to a crawling, crying, begging mess suitable only for punishment, service, and the devoted worship of her superiors. Just saying. If you like the sound of that, I have some RPs I've been drooling for...

The Bully's Pet (modern day, dub-con)
My character is a high school teacher in her early thirties, a MILF by any definition of the word, and the subject of any number of schoolboy (and schoolgirl) fantasies. She's also secretly submissive, more than a little self-destructive, and prone to very, very bad ideas. Like her fixation on the class bully, a boy who terrorizes the weaker students, harasses the girls, and generally makes a terror of himself.

She wants to be his next victim.

She wants to give him permission to bully her, to use her, to turn the strict but hot teacher into his obedient and punished slave-girl. What would a hot-blooded, hormonal teenager do with that kind of power over an older woman? She's terrified and eager to find out.

Diplomatic Relations (fantasy, dub-con)
My character is the matriarch of a sprawling empire (be it fantasy or sci-fi, either can work nicely). Her people enter diplomatic relations with a newly-discovered government, and host their delegation or even their leader at her palace, only to discover a cultural mismatch: they are dedicated misogynists, from a land where men rule and women are considered slaves, animals at best.

Outraged at first, my character finds herself intrigued -- and deeply, guiltily aroused, as she discovers desires she never knew she had. Maybe she confesses them behind closed doors. Maybe she arranges a trip to their land, so she can see -- and possibly experience -- their "barbaric" lifestyle firsthand. In any case, possiblities abound, but a bad ending is almost inevitable.

Back
Top Bottom