Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest, bestiality, and age play oh my... NSFW

AKinkyMilitaryMale

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Been roleplaying for a couple years now. I tend to be very detailed and love the buildup to the smut. I do enjoy a smut role every once in a while. I would have to say i'm like 60/40 in the favor of plot. Im not into the fantasy, midevil, anime plots but i have recently been exploring them a little. I tend to type a paragraph at the minimum per reply some times much more. Really all depends on what i receive and how much im into the roleplay. I do the best to match you. To start of a roleplay I like to find a picture of the character(s) that we each will portray. I prefer pm's but don't mind thread. I love playing more than one character in a roleplay.

F list!!!!
Loves:
More * means more I enjoy!!

CURRENT CRAVING:
http://www.erosblog.com/sex-blog-pictures/demon-anal-1280.jpg

sari bee mine

****Incest ( probably my favorite kink and interest. From mom/son to sister/sister and all between)

****** beastiality/female ( loving playing an animal opposite of a female. Also usually like this one combined with an incest pairing but is not limited to that. I do dogs, horses, mini-horse, anything you might find on a farm)

***virginity ( Yea i like to be that guy that takes her virginity, if not vaginal deff anal)

****Age difference ( stuff like dad/daughter, teacher/student and what ever else. Can also be with the female playing older. I also tend to be dom but deff love to switch as well)

**Aliens/ghost (only scifi I will do)

*Rape

*Kidnapping

*****Public scenes ( you know, the movies, mall changing room, they can not wait till they get home, so they have to get the urge out now)

****Toy play(Have the man use and bring toys to use on the female)

***Large penis sizes ( the bigger the better!!)

*Demon( More monster like things, Stuff like monster under the bed and bigfoot things.

I'm going to give a brief overview of my plots, im always open to revisions. This is just a one or two line summary of what i would like a plot based upon on any one of these ideas.I have more stored away in my brain, just not down here on this thread!

*****1. Mom/son/dog/ghost ( any maybe removed from the scene )
move into a new house after father ran out on mom years ago. House is haunted due to wife killing husband as he was caught cheating on her. Possess son to fuck mom as he participates. Dog fucks her the next day under own power.

*****2. Dad/daughter/dog. (Girl/dog)
Curious virgin girl experiments with dog to dad walk in and.participates

****3. Girl/dogs
Girl gets hired on at a vet hop to please the dogs but doesnt know of her job yet

****4. dad/daugh
you come home crying you cant learn the newest routine so daddy gives you a helping hand

***5. dad/daugh
its your bday and daddy buys you some outfits(skimpy ones) during this rp, i will post links to all the outfits as you try them on

*******6. Santa/dirty slut (current craving)
secne can vary being the person i play with
Would like different then the original Santa clause. More mid 40s in age. Had a more chiseled physique. Can incorporate many other things into this roleplay as well. Any kinks you may have and after discussions.

Pairings-
Family guy
Simpsons
Older or younger girl /dog
Dad /daughter
Mom/son
Aunt /nephew

New craving
7. Glory holes- maybe a young girls goes into the wrong bathroom or an older mom needing some excitement goes to a glory hole she heard her son talk about or just some employees.
Can have a variety of different pairings and scenarios with this idea

8. A pairing of maybe dad/ daughter/and dog. where maybe they are chatting with each other on an internet site, much like this one. They chat with each other about their fantasies. Little that they know about the other person they are chatting with.

*****9. Big foot. NEW IDEA.
Still a little rough around the edges with this but would like to try it. Opposite of a young innocent girl that went camping and runs across Bigfoot

******10. Mom and son. Daddy has no clue
This could be a more smut one hit roleplay but would love to draw it out. But maybe the family is moving and the car is overloaded so much that mom had to sit on sons lap in the front see. Dad is driving but can't see much as luggage is even packed between the passenger and drivers see. They are just barley able to see each other.
It's going to be one long ride too

******11. Mom/dad/daughter

I would play dad and mom. Well just some why that the daughter is fucking mommy and daddy but neither mommy or daddy know about the other having their way with their daughter. She even gets brave enough to do it in front of the other parent while they are in the same room.

***** 12. America got talent (yea like the tv show.
New idea still rough around the edge. But was thinking of an act that would come to perform on the show, and would sleep with the judges to help win the show. Could either be a female act with a male judge or male act with female Judge. Also open to other shows similar to this like the voice or American idol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom