Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sub male for Dom female [MxF]

Risky

Supporter
Supporter
Rules are pretty simple, don't start an RP with me if you aren't planning on going through with it, respect my f-list (though not everything in my fav and likes HAS to be in the RP, I mostly say this for the stuff in my Don'ts). f-list and that's pretty much it, I'm not gonna do the whole 'if you read my thread deal because personally I don't really care, I think my rules are common sense. I'm here to RP, not to act like the TSA at the airport. I love OOC chatter and making friends, but if you don't like that then it doesn't have to happen :p I'm also down for thread, PM, and Discord, but I definitely prefer to RP on the site, so if you REALLY want to use discord then we can.

Anyway, basic premise here is that with this thread I'm looking for a dominant female to play against a more submissive male, I'm not gonna play a femboy or a complete fucking wimp just so that you know, if you're into that then I'm not your dude. I, for the most part play switches, but for this RP depending on what you would want, I would either play an overall switch or a male leaning to the more submissive side. I'll put down some basic pairings below for now, as I get inspiration and ideas for actual plots I will definitely be putting them down here.

Pairings: (MC x YC)
Best friends
Employee x Boss
Civilian x Soldier
Soldier x Civilian
Roommate x Roommate
Student x Professor
Spy x Criminal boss

I also do like fandoms.

Fandoms I actually know enough about to play.

GoT
Star Wars
Metro
Titanfall
Halo
The Last of Us
Mass Effect

Plots/General ideas:

Build our own fantasy world
This is something I really enjoy doing, and if you would like to do it with me, then come to me with a general idea and we can work things out. And by a general idea I literally mean just tell me what races you wanna play, which one you want me to play, that sort of deal. I normally prefer to play humans, and world building is my favorite thing to do when RPing :D

Would love to get some partners for an RP around this thread, considering it's one of my favorites to play out and I'm looking forward to meeting some awesome people!

Back
Top Bottom