Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lust Island

Letrixia

Star
I am thinking on starting a group about a senior class that went to Puerto Rico for the senior Trip. Everything went well and they all had fun however something horrible happens on the way back, the plane crashes into an island that apparently is deserted. What is so special about the island? well slowly it will push the influence on the survivors basically gradually increasing their lust. Men with problems like small penis would instantly be healed upon getting in the island and woman who are not able to get pregnant will be able while inside the island. I have a lot of surprises in mind and I will be acting as a GM of sorts and a character. I am looking three to five people willing to get this going.

Count me in too, if it ever becomes working... But I would only play two characters at most... (And while I play females, I would be interested to know if it was possible to bring a herm, and see where (s)he is being "healed" or grown up into...)

I am back, sorry I was out. I was one of the people that were in Hurricane Maria's path. I live in Puerto Rico so I did not had internet up until now. Who is still interested in this?

with two people I doubt we can do anything we need at least two more to get something going

Back
Top Bottom