Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cake with Kimmie (Mel x Fawn)

Melethron

Super-Earth
Thomas was alone.

Oh, there was no shortage of people in the hotel's small bar. A few people sitting at tables, eating overcooked steak and drinking overpriced booze. There were even people on barstools to either side of him, including a woman in a dress who seemed desperate for a man to buy her a drink. But he was alone. These people were all strangers, people he didn't want anything to do with. One reason he was glad the stools to his right and left were empty.

The man let out a sigh as he rolled the near-empty glass of scotch in midair before him. After running away from home as a teen, he had gotten work as a janitor at a tech startup on the edge of a city east of here. It didn't pay much, but he worked hard--hard enough to send himself to school to learn coding himself. The job payed much better once he was brushing keys instead of floors, and he had a knack for programming. He'd even started work on a new set of security tools he was sure was going to make him rich. He worked constantly on it, ignoring everything else in his life to finish the program. His magnum opus.

He had been at his desk when his supervisor stopped by to give him the bad news. Their startup was going under. There was too much money going out, and not enough coming in to keep the lights on. The last day had been a nightmare. Twenty guys, standing around, trying to avoid bringing up the inevitable. At least there had been free beer and cake. The boss had thanked them all for their hard work before they walked out the front door and left their dream job for good.

Thomas took another swig of his drink, before gesturing to the bartender to get him a refill. After packing what few things he still had, he decided to hit the open road. Maybe try to find work in California. Silicon Valley was begging for talent, even half-baked talent like his. But as soon as he had checked in, all he could think about was a drink. He had barely sat down and was already waiting for his third for the night. The tousled black hair and defeated expression were a stark contrast to his sharp green eyes and his business suit. For the moment however, Thomas could not envision the future with any sense of optimism.

Thomas sniffed as he took in another drink. His mind was in a downward spiral. Conscious thoughts ceased to follow logically, slowly drifting in circles in his mind. His brain was in that strange place that came to drunk men. He was no longer strictly rational, his mind relying more on instinct than conscious choice. He was not drunk. Not really. There was no staggering, no disorientation. Even if he was a little dizzy. Though he might have had a bit of a headache in the morning. He couldn't bring himself to care though. Life was miserable, and whiskey made it slightly less so.

"Ehh...just get me a bottle."

The bartender nodded, taking a bill slid over by the former coder before turning to grab the bottle. A sigh escaped Thomas's lungs, before he felt his eyes glance over the room. More businessmen, a couple girls fishing for drinks and...he blinked. There was a girl out in the hall. A cute one too. A petite figure, soft brown hair in a girlish style, a sweet dress that seemed to hug her figure. She was very eye-catching. Yeah...very eye catching.

He turned back to the bar, tidying his hair before grabbing the bottle and sliding it into his pocket. Thomas stood, strolling towards the door and out to the hall. He had an idea. A very dumb idea, he would have thought if he were in his normal state of mind, but an idea nonetheless. As he turned to the right, his finger ran over his keycard to his room. His spare card was in his breast pocket, but this would be a good way to get her attention. He let the card tumble from his pocket, the plastic square falling from his pocket. It tumbled to the floor, landing on the ground as he walked on.

From Kimmie's perspective, the man continued to walk on. Completely oblivious to the loss of his key. In his own mind though, Thomas was grinning broadly. The plan was working like a charm. He thought briefly about stopping and chatting her up, but decided against it. He was more likely to entice her if he were close to his destination. That, and watching her try to keep up with him was strangely alluring. She really had a petite body...

At last, he came to the door of his room. Number 116. He took a moment to casually brush his hair with one finger and gave the front of his jacket a shake, one hand sliding into his pocket. It was empty of course, though that didn't keep him from furrowing his brow as if he expected it not to be. He then checked his other pocket. The space keycard was there, but no reason to pull it out now. A look of concern crossed his face as he checked the pockets of his slacks. Whiskey, assorted bills, coins, and more lint than he was comfortable admitting to himself. Now all he had to do was wait for her to catch up to him.

Thomas turned at the sound of her voice, catching sight of his prey, card in hand. Just like he'd hoped. With a clear sign of relief, he stepped towards her, smiling down at where Kimmie stood. "Oh...thank goodness. I was terrified for a moment I'd have to sleep out in the hall here, especially after I lost my other card. After the day I've had, it'll be nice to sleep in my own room for the night. Thank you, young lady."

His left hand extended, taking the card from her. His other hand rose a moment later however, offering Kimmie a handshake. "Really, I have to thank you for helping me out like that. Very few girls would have done what you did..."

Thomas smiled inwardly, letting a few moments pass so the girl could pretend to be modest. This was all he had to do. Thank her, flatter her, convince him he was harmless. Then he could get her into his room. And the real seduction could begin. After giving her a chance to respond, he let a thoughtful look cross his face, before it was overtaken by an expression of realization.

"Ah, I have it! Do you like chocolate cake? I have some from a wedding I was attending just inside. You can help yourself to a slice if you'd like

"Of course. I couldn't let you go without rewarding you properly."

The door swung open, the older man gesturing invitingly inside. He even gave a faint bow, like a proper gentleman. Waiting until after she stepped inside to follow after her and slide the door shut. The interior of the room was what one would expect of a hotel like this. Two nice beds, neatly made with affordable and durable blankets. A suitcase rested on one, while the other was empty. Ahead were a pair of armchairs, flanking a small table by the windows. To her right, Kimmie could make out a large bathroom, one of the more luxuriant ones in the hotel. A large, round bath sat in the center of a floor set with marble tiles. A hot tub. Her attention was likely distracted by the man Thomas bending down, briefly looking over the contents of a microfridge before standing with a smile. In his hands was a paper plate, a napkin resting atop it. Though it obscured her view, she could make out the outline of a large slice of chocolate cake. He set it on the table by the window, removing the napkin to display Kimmie's prize. A luxuriant slide of dark chocolate cake, coated liberally in brown and white icing. He placed a plastic fork beside it, before reaching back into the fridge. He returned a moment later, setting two plastic cups on the table. One was filled with ice, the other empty. He placed a chilled Coke beside her cup, and a bottle of whiskey beside the empty glass, before glancing up and smiling at her. A glowing smile, that belied his true intentions.

"Think you can finish that in one sitting?"

"I'll tell you what..."

A playful expression spread across Thomas's face. A warm and kidding expression, that hid his true intentions. He took a seat across from her, before taking hold of his whiskey bottle. The top gave an audible squeak, before he held out the bottle and poured the amber fluid into the plastic cup before him. He was quiet as he watched the liquid rise through the clear sides. Then he held it out, pouring it into the ice-filled glass in front of Kimmie. A small sampling of liquor, barely forming a pool at the bottom of her cup. Thomas smiled as he placed the bottle to one side. Facing her with a confident smile behind his beautiful green eyes.

"Help me with my whiskey, and I'll help you with that cake."

His eyes were watching hers, curious to see if she would be brave enough to give his challenge a try. Were she to take a sip, his smile would widen, before he would lean forward and open his mouth, inviting her fork to dart inside his mouth with a piece of her lush cake.

The older man's lips parted as the plastic fork drifted before him, allowing the chocolate treat entrance to his mouth. He wasn't fond of chocolate cake--at least after 'Happy Unemployment Day' the day before. But it was sseriously worth it, just to hear Kimmie giggle. His friendly smile only grew as she raised and pressed her plastic cup to her lips. Not merely because his ridiculous plan was working, but also at her unexpected enthusiasm. For such a petite girl, she was certainly enthusiastic. He had to wonder if she'd be this excited later on in the night...

"You like it then? You should have another glass."

He took hold of the glass bottle, pouring more of the whiskey into her cup before she had the chance to object. She was certainly cute. Light brown hair, a thin but appealing figure...yes, she'd make a good lay for the night. He might even see if he could bring her with him. A bigshot programmer turned unemployed bum could use someone to warm his bed at night. A sweet little thing like her would do nicely...he filled his own cup, gently swirling the translucent cup and the fluid inside, his eyes never leaving the younger girl.

"So tell me, what made a cute girl like you decide to help a guy like me? Most people would have just gone to the front desk to drop off a lost key."

Thomas shook his head, a chuckle escaping his lips at Kimmie's cute reaction. He couldn't believe his luck. Half an hour ago he had been a wreck. Now he was entertaining a cutie of a teen, the young girl completely unaware of the devious desires dancing through his mind. But he had to play it cautious. The last thing he wanted was to explain why he had a drunken girl nearly half his age running half-naked from his room. But now...it was time to move in for the kill. He extended a hand of his own, taking hers gently in his grip. He did not shake her hand however. Instead, he opted to lift it gently. Cradling it like some delicate thing, before he pressed his lips gently to her hand, and kissed it like a proper gentleman.

"James." Thomas said with a smile. Somehow managing to hold back a laugh at her cake-smeared face. "Though maybe you've had enough to drink for now. Come on. I'll help you into the bathroom."

"You can't exactly wash your face at the window. Though if you're sure you're fine, I won't judge."

"James" felt his cock twitch beneath the table at her display. He knew what else he wanted to see disappear between those supple lips of hers. But this was no time to give into his lusts. He poured himself another glass of whiskey, before placing the bottle in between the two. Allowing her to take another glass of the amber fluid if she desired. He speared a bit of his dinner, fitting it to his mouth and swallowing before he spoke again. "What brings a girl like you this far west?"

"Whiskey for the smart lady."

Thomas smiled at her, rolling around his own drink in the glass in his hands. Sharp as a brick, this one. But even a broken clock was right twice a day. "I run a mid-sized startup back east. We specialize in corporate data security. Our last program got us noticed though. Google's interested in contracting some of their software, though I think they're interested in acquiring my business. If everything goes smoothly, I could be a millionaire at twenty-five."

What a bunch of bull. Really, he should have studied to be a lawyer, not a programmer. Or maybe a professional poker player. Despite the layers of deception he offered Kimmie from his job to his age however, he managed to pull it off without a hint of dishonesty. Even Thomas's age would not be quite so suspect, given he was only in his thirties, though he wondered how he could lie so readily. He wasn't sure if the alcohol was steadying his nerves, or if it was his fervent desire to fuck the young beauty in front of him. He took a sip of his drink. Even as he did so, his leg slid slowly forward, positioning itself near the center of the table. Not close enough to violate Kimmie's personal space, but close enough for her to 'accidentally' brush her ankle or a toe against him when she stretched her legs. He really wanted to duck under the table and take a peek at her petite legs. See what kind of panties she was wearing. He'd warm up to that sooner or later. For now, he wanted her at ease. Until he made a move.

"Do you have a major in mind, or are you going to work that part out when you find your perfect college?"

Back
Top Bottom