Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

All The MxM You'll Ever Need! (please come play with me..)

I, and more particularly, this thread, are here to find roleplay. How strange, I know! So, let's go...

I'm experienced (I would have to say 'very') at roleplaying and writing; I really love doing both. I tend to begin with large intros, and then usually more or less mirror post, sometimes I go longer, regardless. I still use the term, so, therefore, I am semi-lit. I am not real picky, though - spell checker in use and no one liners is sufficient. I try to reply at least once a day, and I prefer playing via PM, though threads are fine as well if that is my partner's preference.

I am only interested in doing MxM roleplays, guys-in-love (and/or lust,) exclusively. I do not, however, care at all what my writing partner's real life gender is. come one, come all! I prefer to have more the 'bottom' or 'sub' role, and, I do enjoy dub-con and having my character dominated; there are limits - forceful is good, abuse, not so much, especially without previous discussion. I am willing to play master x pet if it doesn't get too extreme. Also, I will happily play a switch type if that is what you would prefer, though; power struggles are always fun.

I like romance as well as sex in my stories, especially where it was unexpected, and I like exploring growing relationships. I do, also, pretty much need actual story, as in plot, drama, combat, narrow escapes, desperate circumstances, and all that plot sort of thing, in order to maintain interest. I am perfectly amenable to plotting things together.

I have no limits on swearing, violence, gore, and graphic descriptions. I like things a little dark and twisted, really. When it comes to sex/kinks I do have limits, though, which are these: no underage or in violation of the TOS; no bestiality (with the exception of shapeshifted werewolves or such, since they are are sentient people.) No scat or vomit. No mpreg and no vore. And no feet fetishes. Yuck. People in fur suits, also, do nothing for me but bring on a fit of giggling.

What I do like is vampires, biting, being bitten (especially!) Blood can be a turn on sometimes. Scratching and hair pulling, too.. I like being tied up and occasionally turning the tables and doing the tying! Knife play, maybe? Spanking is sexy, light whipping, that sort of thing, but actual kicking the crap out of someone should be reserved for combat.

Right now my big, huge, rabidly fanatic about fandom is Game of Thrones. Now, I won't play canon characters, though my partner can. However, I do know the world and setting of A Song of Ice and Fire impressively well, and I would wager I can conjure up an interesting original character. I am also into the whole of the Marvel universe, most especially the Thor movies, because I am in love/lust with Loki. I would adore playing Loki's new toy/ally, who I am thinking is of Nordic descent with Aesir blood, though he doesn't know that, and he's also a mutant.

I am pretty much really only interested in stories which are fantasy, horror, sci-fi, or historical and set in a different era, and I don't mind mixing those elements around, for example, Wild West Wizards.

I am conversant with a whole darn lot of myth, legend, and lore, as well as modern fantasy, especially some of the brilliant recent YA offerings like The Hunger Games trilogy. Yummy, yummy dystopia! I am very open to hear what you want to bring to this table also.

I did mention vampires, yes? I love all sorts as presented in fiction. I love having a human character seduced by a vampire. I love being the vampire who intervenes to save a human. So much vampire things I simply adore: fighting a werewolf because our species have a war on and slowly becoming friends (or instantly in a moment of battle-born lust, becoming lovers.) I love playing a vampire tempting a falling priest.... Pretty much everything blood-sucker.

So, now is when I should get more specific, right? Okay, then... Let's do pairings first. The role listed first, with the asterisk in front of it is the role that I wish to play myself.
*Vampire x Human (Priest?)
*Vampire x Vampire
*Vampire x Werewolf
*Vampire x Hunter
*Patient on the Antisocial Personality Disorder scale x (not necessarily scrupulous) Psychiatrist/Therapist
*Serial Killer x Adversary (This is really interesting if a psi is hunting the killer... But the killer is also a psi..)
*Sidhe x Other Supernatural
*Sidhe x Sidhe
*Elf or Half-Elf x Half-Ogre
*Witch x Hunter
*God/Demigod x Counterpart
*Half-Human Spawn of a Great Old One x ...pretty much anything LOL!
*Warlock x Demon
*Emperor x Gladiator
*Prince x Prince, Knight, Wizard or pretty much any male other than the pig boy
*Warrior x ...yeah, pretty much anyone

All right, there we go, some possible pairings -and please feel very free to suggest your own! And now, let's touch on Fandoms. I do not play canon, with one exception, Loki (and my Loki isn't Marvel-canon compliant, more a mix of that and Norse legend.) Other than that, I play OC's, though, it's fine with me if you play a canon character. So, what fandoms or 'verses am I interested in currently?
1.) Game of Thrones. So many things I'd like to throw into this setting, runaway noblemen, and tainted knights, traitors from the wall (though after this last season that is more properly called 'Not A Total Idiot,') a Dornish adventurer.... And I could go on. And on... Please feel free to ask for a character concept you would like to see from me for this...
2.) The Hunger Games. This could of course go with tribute x rival tribute and all the endorphins and adrenaline cause instant mutual lust (which could deepen into love rapidly, as well,) though, this pairing has an obvious tragic destiny, which if we played, I would like them to die together, at the end. Or a Capital Darling, a diva type, and a Victor. Perhaps wherein they discover the other is human, too. A hurt/comfort possibility, also.

There's also something sort of 5th Wave-ish running around in my head, basically to get to roleplay handling falling in love at the end of the world, when your happiest ending isn't growing old together, but rather, taking some of the enemy with you when you go down... Also that moment when one realizes he is no longer putting his own survival first, but that of his lover's.

And, lastly, I will touch on eras. I have a passing acquaintance with a fairish number, and the ones I like best are Imperial Rome, The Medieval period, especially during the Black Death, the Renaissance, and Victorian London. To me, all of those periods also easily accommodate an element of fantasy and the supernatural.

So. There is some of what I like and want. I hope some of it was of interest to you, because I really do want to get on to the roleplaying! Thanks for reading, and, of course, have a brilliant day (or night)! If you are interested in discussing any of this (or your own ideas) and hopefully our getting a roleplay started, please PM me!

The Adonis of Entropy said:
I, and more particularly, this thread, are here to find roleplay. How strange, I know! So, let's go...

I'm experienced (I would have to say 'very') at roleplaying and writing; I really love doing both. I tend to begin with large intros, and then usually more or less mirror post, sometimes I go longer, regardless. I still use the term, so, therefore, I am semi-lit. I am not real picky, though - spell checker in use and no one liners is sufficient. I try to reply at least once a day, and I prefer playing via PM, though threads are fine as well if that is my partner's preference.

I am only interested in doing MxM roleplays, guys-in-love (and/or lust,) exclusively. I do not, however, care at all what my writing partner's real life gender is. come one, come all! I prefer to have more the 'bottom' or 'sub' role, and, I do enjoy dub-con and having my character dominated; there are limits - forceful is good, abuse, not so much, especially without previous discussion. I am willing to play master x pet if it doesn't get too extreme. Also, I will happily play a switch type if that is what you would prefer, though; power struggles are always fun.

I like romance as well as sex in my stories, especially where it was unexpected, and I like exploring growing relationships. I do, also, pretty much need actual story, as in plot, drama, combat, narrow escapes, desperate circumstances, and all that plot sort of thing, in order to maintain interest. I am perfectly amenable to plotting things together.

I have no limits on swearing, violence, gore, and graphic descriptions. I like things a little dark and twisted, really. When it comes to sex/kinks I do have limits, though, which are these: no underage or in violation of the TOS; no bestiality (with the exception of shapeshifted werewolves or such, since they are are sentient people.) No scat or vomit. No mpreg and no vore. And no feet fetishes. Yuck. People in fur suits, also, do nothing for me but bring on a fit of giggling.

What I do like is vampires, biting, being bitten (especially!) Blood can be a turn on sometimes. Scratching and hair pulling, too.. I like being tied up and occasionally turning the tables and doing the tying! Knife play, maybe? Spanking is sexy, light whipping, that sort of thing, but actual kicking the crap out of someone should be reserved for combat.

Right now my big, huge, rabidly fanatic about fandom is Game of Thrones. Now, I won't play canon characters, though my partner can. However, I do know the world and setting of A Song of Ice and Fire impressively well, and I would wager I can conjure up an interesting original character. I am also into the whole of the Marvel universe, most especially the Thor movies, because I am in love/lust with Loki. I would adore playing Loki's new toy/ally, who I am thinking is of Nordic descent with Aesir blood, though he doesn't know that, and he's also a mutant.

I am pretty much really only interested in stories which are fantasy, horror, sci-fi, or historical and set in a different era, and I don't mind mixing those elements around, for example, Wild West Wizards.

I am conversant with a whole darn lot of myth, legend, and lore, as well as modern fantasy, especially some of the brilliant recent YA offerings like The Hunger Games trilogy. Yummy, yummy dystopia! I am very open to hear what you want to bring to this table also.

I did mention vampires, yes? I love all sorts as presented in fiction. I love having a human character seduced by a vampire. I love being the vampire who intervenes to save a human. So much vampire things I simply adore: fighting a werewolf because our species have a war on and slowly becoming friends (or instantly in a moment of battle-born lust, becoming lovers.) I love playing a vampire tempting a falling priest.... Pretty much everything blood-sucker.

So, now is when I should get more specific, right? Okay, then... Let's do pairings first. The role listed first, with the asterisk in front of it is the role that I wish to play myself.
*Vampire x Human (Priest?)
*Vampire x Vampire
*Vampire x Werewolf
*Vampire x Hunter
*Patient on the Antisocial Personality Disorder scale x (not necessarily scrupulous) Psychiatrist/Therapist
*Serial Killer x Adversary (This is really interesting if a psi is hunting the killer... But the killer is also a psi..)
*Sidhe x Other Supernatural
*Sidhe x Sidhe
*Elf or Half-Elf x Half-Ogre
*Witch x Hunter
*God/Demigod x Counterpart
*Half-Human Spawn of a Great Old One x ...pretty much anything LOL!
*Warlock x Demon
*Emperor x Gladiator
*Prince x Prince, Knight, Wizard or pretty much any male other than the pig boy
*Warrior x ...yeah, pretty much anyone

All right, there we go, some possible pairings -and please feel very free to suggest your own! And now, let's touch on Fandoms. I do not play canon, with one exception, Loki (and my Loki isn't Marvel-canon compliant, more a mix of that and Norse legend.) Other than that, I play OC's, though, it's fine with me if you play a canon character. So, what fandoms or 'verses am I interested in currently?
1.) Game of Thrones. So many things I'd like to throw into this setting, runaway noblemen, and tainted knights, traitors from the wall (though after this last season that is more properly called 'Not A Total Idiot,') a Dornish adventurer.... And I could go on. And on... Please feel free to ask for a character concept you would like to see from me for this...
2.) The Hunger Games. This could of course go with tribute x rival tribute and all the endorphins and adrenaline cause instant mutual lust (which could deepen into love rapidly, as well,) though, this pairing has an obvious tragic destiny, which if we played, I would like them to die together, at the end. Or a Capital Darling, a diva type, and a Victor. Perhaps wherein they discover the other is human, too. A hurt/comfort possibility, also.

There's also something sort of 5th Wave-ish running around in my head, basically to get to roleplay handling falling in love at the end of the world, when your happiest ending isn't growing old together, but rather, taking some of the enemy with you when you go down... Also that moment when one realizes he is no longer putting his own survival first, but that of his lover's.

And, lastly, I will touch on eras. I have a passing acquaintance with a fairish number, and the ones I like best are Imperial Rome, The Medieval period, especially during the Black Death, the Renaissance, and Victorian London. To me, all of those periods also easily accommodate an element of fantasy and the supernatural.

So. There is some of what I like and want. I hope some of it was of interest to you, because I really do want to get on to the roleplaying! Thanks for reading, and, of course, have a brilliant day (or night)! If you are interested in discussing any of this (or your own ideas) and hopefully our getting a roleplay started, please PM me!

Back
Top Bottom