Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Half Moon Bar (MellowYellow x Poppy)

“Is that all you dreamed about?” She teased as she sat down to the cold breakfast, going to eat some meat that she had cooked earlier, cold and bloody. Sabrina savored the taste of the meat, moaning in pleasure as she focused on feeding herself and the child.

“I had a nice dream too. I dreamed that my incredibly sexy, hung drow lover fucked me all night long….” She idly mentioned, looking to him deviously. Their sex life had lightened up as of late in order to ensure that he healed right. But she needed release, the pregnancy making her very aroused.

“Well, since yours came true...think we can work on mine later tonight? Not planning on opening the bar tonight. Think it’ll be nice to spend some time together after the appointment just...being together.”

Lars managed a sad smile. He did feel guilty that they couldn't do as much these days. Between his injuries and her budding pregnancy, they had to be a little more gentle and less frequent in what they did. "Well, I'll have to compensate to make up for lost time. But I do believe I'm recovered enough to go for longer," the drow replied, smirking as he dug into his breakfast. Even if it was just putting his mouth to work, he'd do it gladly.

Once he had finished his breakfast, he flashed his lover a faint smile. "Guess I'd better make myself look presentable. Though I imagine the doctor is going to be a little surprised by me, whatever I'm wearing," he said, shrugging faintly. "Is the doctor's office nearby? Or are we going on a little trip?" he asked after rising from his chair.

“I’m certain that my marathon puking sessions in the morning haven’t precisely been the most arousing thing to hear….” Sabrina shook her head, finishing up her bloody breakfast. Some of the red liquid escaped her mouth, running out the side and dripping down her throat. She quickly moved to swipe up the blood, popping the finger back into her mouth. Her first few months of her last pregnancy had gone the same way, so she couldn’t be too surprised.

“Swear, being hung over has nothing in comparison…” She muttered to herself mostly before speaking up for Lars to hear. “Honestly, it’s a bit too far to walk. So, we can take a cab to be sure we get there on time. Bay City actually has pretty good public transportation. Used to be staffed by zombies, but that caused a very unique set of problems. Made it real slow and not to mention the collars they're forced to wear to be among their food shocks them when they consider taking a chunk out of someone. Not a good idea to have the driver suddenly shocked and jerking the wheel when driving." She laughed a bit at the memories of the brief tenure of the undead.

"I only have a motorcycle, and not too much of a reason to ride it since I work and live at the same place. Guess it gives you something to get around on, if you’d ever like to ride it.” Sabrina had a beautiful vintage Harley, fully restored. But, more than one person riding it never was much fun. And with how large Lars was, it would be quite the struggle once her belly got bigger.

“So, let me know when I ought to get an uber.” Sabrina moved to take her dish to the sink and brush out her fluffy hair again. She slyly looked over to her drow lover, licking her lips at the thought of sucking him off at the table. The shewolf chided herself quietly, reminding herself to focus on the task at hand.

"Hm, really? I would have thought the smell would have been a bigger problem for passengers," he mused, chuckling all the same. "Well, I imagine your bike is a thing of beauty. But I haven't learned how to handle a motorbike, and I wouldn't want to be the one to damage it. So I suppose I'll set things up for a cab," Lars replied, quickly dipping back into their bedroom to get ready for the day ahead.

He was quick request a cab, giving them a good deal of time before one arrived. After that he busied himself by getting dressed, wanting to look somewhat sharp for later.

As he emerged from their room, he was now dressed in a crisp black shirt and blue jeans, the shade of his shirt blocking out any sign of his earlier injuries. "By the way, the full moon will be here very soon," he said, turning his attention to his girlfriend as he fixed the cuffs on his shirt. "Given how horny you usually are at that time, I can only imagine pregnancy is going to make the wolf even more ornery. So... perhaps I could help you out when you've chained yourself up?"

Sabrina admired her lover as he re-entered the room, looking very sharp. There was no denying that the drow was a handsome man. She was seated at the table with an elebow on it, the side of her face in her hand as she day dreamed about what she would rather be doing in that current moment. The shewolf squirmed in her seat, feeling a familiar wetness flood her panties.

She was so focused on her fantasy that she almost missed what he said entirely regarding the full moon. Sabrina snapped back to reality and focused her attentions on him, taking a moment to process what was said. “Well...I won’t say no to that. I really do get worked up thanks to the transformation.” Sabrina paused, rather thoughtfully. “Might have to gag me….make certain I don’t bite.”

"Well, you bite normally anyway," he teased. "Then again, I suppose your teeth would be a might sharper when you're transformed... what could I even gag you with? A brick?" he remarked. It seemed to him that a werewolf's jaw would punch through anything softer than stone... but, with any luck, her teeth would be far away from any of his flesh.

"You may think it odd, but... I've actually been curious about it since we met. Something about a transformed she-wolf, all that muscle, silky fur, those curves... I'd be dying to take you for a spin," Lars said. "I was embarrassed to ask before, because I thought it would perhaps be too personal... but then again you are carrying my kids, so I suppose there's no point in worrying about things being too personal."

“That’s true...I just don’t want to maul you.” Sabrina thought it over. “But a muzzle is just so...demeaning. I do have one, from when I was younger a bit more of a handful.” She listened to what he had to say, going to get up and walk over to him, pressing her lips against his.

“I have to say, it will be fun having you when I’m transformed.” Her lips went down to kiss at his neck, figuring she had a few minutes to be sweet before the car arrived. “You’ll find that it can be...quite a wild ride. Sucking your cock will be off the table, which makes me sad. Sharp teeth and all that.”

"Yes well, a piece of meat filled with blood is probably the kind of thing you don't want to put anywhere near a wolf's jaws... and dogs do love sausage," he remarked, poking his tongue out playfully. "Well, we'll figure it out. If you're chained up, I suppose I just have to focus on keeping behind you through the whole thing. And being mindful of those big claws of yours in the process. So sharp..."

As he said this, Lars reached down and gave Sabrina's fluffy tail a light stroke. "We can work on the specifics later on... but I suppose now we can focus on tonight, when we can do as we please... well within reason. I'm nice and patched up, and I don't need to be too mindful." His hand settled on Sabrina's rounded stomach, savouring the gentle motions he felt within. "Provided we don't wake these two up."

“Blood filled meat, huh?” Sabrina practically drooled at the mere words, smiling roguishly to Lars. “Don’t get me all turned on and then don’t put out. We don’t have the time to take care of me. And besides, I think it would be kind of rude to show up to the appointment with a cunt full of cum.” She certainly had her own charm about her, tail wagging just at the mere thought.

“And my big claws? What about my big ears and big eyes? The better to see and hear you with?” She joked, referencing the child’s tale of the scary wolf that ate the grandmother. In werewolf homes, the same story was told, but with a different message. It was that one should not play with their dinner, instead just eat what is in front of you and then talk later.

She let out a moan as he stroked her fluffy tail, continuing to kiss his neck as his hand rested on her bulging belly. “God I hope it’s just two. I had an aunt that had 6 pups in her first litter. Almost killed her. All she did was eat eat and eat some more. Couldn’t ever seem to get enough. Hopefully they don’t get a craving for some drow food, or else you’re going to have to find me some.”

"If I have to make some mines to do it, then I'll do it gladly," Lars assured her. Though he was hoping it wouldn't come to that, of course. He was sure they'd be content with mothers milk for some time. "Though, six pups on the first time... yikes. Must have been rough. Even a superwoman like you would have a hard time there," he said. They were bound to have their fair share of pups over time at least.

After a moment he gave a small sigh and checked his watch, examining the position of the hands carefully. "I suppose it's nearly time to go, fun though it would be to stay like this all day." He gave Sabrina a light peck on the forehead. "Shall we be off?"

“Yeah...so let’s hope that the fewer the better. Especially for the first child...it’s a learning curve.” Sabrina hoped that she would be a good mother. Lars had already displayed so much willingness to be a good father. The shewolf only wished that she would be able to keep up with her lover.

The ride to the appointment was fairly short, as traffic was light that day. It was another beautifully overcast chilly day, Sabrina loving the cool air with how hot she had been running. The doctor’s office was full to the brim of the various creatures that called Bay City home waiting for their appointments. There were even some there simply waiting for the hope of a cancellation. That they could instead slide in and fill the spot. Sabrina signed the pair of them in before taking a seat on a couch that had seen better days.

The wait was short, the doctor seeing the pair of them at the same time. Lars’ examination was very short, considering how much he had managed to heal. And it seemed that Sabrina was decent enough at patching him up, as there wasn’t even an infection present. Still, the elderly doctor advised that they make certain that the didn’t run a fever.

Sabrina’s portion of the appointment was a bit longer. As it was her first one, the doctor performed both a gynecological examination and an ultrasound. It was confirmed during this appointment that she was almost 2 months along, ⅓ way through her pregnancy as werewolves only carried for 6 months. And not only was the date able to estimated, but that there were certainly twins inside. Sabrina wasn’t too shocked, discussing a few things further with the doctor.

Once the doctor left the room, she was able to re-dress. A nurse stepped inside to give them printouts of the ultrasound and her next appointment in a month. Sabrina would have monthly appointments until the last month, where she would be checked on weekly. Having twins and the previous issues regarding her first pregnancy made her a higher risk factor. The shewolf looked over to Lars, a half smile on her face.

“So….you guessed right. You don’t happen to have some magical drow connection to them while they’re in the womb, right?” Sabrina was still foggy on how Lars’ magic even worked. “You’re going to have to take the time to explain to me what all your abilities can do...could be useful.” She moved to slide off the table and kiss him on the cheek. Her mind was still reeling with the information of twins.

Lars would be lying if he said he didn't feel some anxiety over all this. Learning about their unborn children, it led to the risk that the doctor could uncover some kind of health risks. Or that their was some issue to their species crossbreeding. Fortunately, once all was said and done, their children seemed to be in the all-clear. All they had to do was make sure Sabrina had a safe pregnancy for the next few months.

Pleased, he unconsciously wrapped an arm around Sabrina's shoulder and held her in a comforting squeeze.

"Ha. Magic doesn't work that way my dear... well, unless you're some kind of pixie. Our kids are likely to have some magical potential, but it won't really manifest for a few years. I'm sure you'll be glad to hear that," he said. Lars leaned in, nuzzling his nose into the soft silver locks of her hair. "I've harnessed my magic toward destructive purposes... outside of a little self defense, I'd rather our kids focus on more... benevolent schools of magic."

Lars shrugged and glanced to the door. "All's well that ends well. Shall we grab some food? I must have lost a pound from nervous sweats."

The doctor had been quite interested in the coupling. As far as he or any of the other staff had known, it was to be the first time that a drow and werewolf were having a child together. So that was certainly going to be a thing to keep an eye on, to see how they developed and turned out. Sabrina didn’t mind the embrace from her lover, chuckling a bit as he wondered if she was a pixie.

“No, no fairy magic here...although, I did hear that a grandfather or great grandfather had a child with a succubus….might explain a few things.” She teased him. “You teach them magic, and I’ll teach them how to howl right. Hopefully your delicate drow sensibilities won’t interfere with that instinct of theirs.” Sabrina smiled as he nuzzled her, kissing his neck.

“Food sounds great. I’m starved already.” Sabrina put a hand on her swollen belly. “There’s some pretty good restaurants around here...and since we have the day off, we could take a walk, chat….whatever.” Sabrina adjusted her sheer cover up before heading for the door.

Lars nodded firmly. "The more they take after you, the better they'll be... though, I suppose I wouldn't mind if they were as level headed as drow when they're first born," he said. No matter what, he imagined he'd be kept up at night by some variety of high pitched wailing. All part of the lifestyle, he supposed. For now he decided to shelve that thought, arranging another taxi to ferry them back to the general area of the bar.

Fortunately, there were a few good eateries to be found near the Half-Moon Bar, places they had frequented since they started dating.

Once their cab had stopped at the side of the street, after Lars had paid their fare of course, he strode out onto the street and offered his lover his arm. With great care he helped her out and smirked at her. "So, what are you feeling? Burgers? Noodles? There's that orc place we have yet to try, the one with the big huge grill in the center of it. Anything your heart desires, my dear."

“Are you joking?” Sabrina huffed, crossing her arms under her chest as they walked out. “I love your calm and collected attitude, not to mention that terrible sense of humor you have. If they don’t take after you in that respect, I’ll be highly disappointed.” She smiled to him, scratching behind one of her ears that twitched in delight.

The cab ride was quick and fairly quiet, Sabrina thinking about the appointment. It would be exciting to display the ultrasound photos in their apartment, feeling a sense of contentment as she thought about the family she would have with her lover. The area around the Blue <oon bar wasn’t very busy, and they had their pick of where to go.

“Oh, that Orc place would be really good….I heard they serve huge cuts of meat. And I could go for something pretty rare.” She paused, an odd craving striking her. “I could also go for some dirt….I don’t know why, but it sounds like it would be weirdly tasty. I hope that’s not considered a drow speciality.” Sabrina stuck her tongue out to him, playfully, as she walked in the direction to the restaurant they would be going to.

"Oh ha ha," he replied dryly. "Madame, I'll have you know that drow dirt is a cuisine, pulled from the finest muck in the planet." Lars flashed her a sly smile. "Still, something tells me that there isn't much nutrition to be found in dirt. Or rocks for that matter. Might be why werewolves have never once attacked a golem in the entirety of human history," Lars casually mused.

He led the way to Gringott's Steakhouse, a large black brick structure ringed by a parking lot. The skull of some form of beast was positioned over the main doors, while each window had the banner of an orc clan flapping over it. Most likely whatever clan Gringott was from. Even from outside the smell of coal and cooked meat was rather strong. "Hm. Feels almost like going back in time," Lars mused as he examined the structure.

Sabrina had to laugh at Lars’ sense of humor. It certainly was his best attribute. If one could manage to ignore the monster cock that he kept snugly tucked into his trousers. She had to admire the ambiance that the Orc restaurant was going for.

“I know you’ve spent a lot of your life under a rock, but I’m pretty sure that this is the Orc equivalent of a Medieval Times…” Sabrina joked as she approached the restaurant, almost gagging at the smell of the charred meat. She certainly wasn’t going to require much more than perhaps pointing her meal at the fire, and then putting it on a plate.

“Well, let’s hope that the gift shop can compare.” The shewolf approached the heavy door, pulling it open with ease.

"That thing with humans watching fake jousts while they eat?" Lars asked. "Hey, we might live underground but we have television," he said, smirking wickedly. He led the way in through the front door, to find a bookish goblin standing neatly on a tall chair that brought him level with a lectern. He looked at them evenly behind the sharp glasses resting on the top of his bulbous hooknose. "Ahoy non-orcs, an' welcome to Gringotts. The finest meat an' drink you'll find this side of the Giant's Knuckles are here for you for a modest fee. Arr. Do you have a reservation? ... Arr."

Lars winced a little, feeling how the act that he was putting on was killing the goblin on the inside. Sucked for him. "No reservation. Just a table for two," he explained, handing a crisp twenty dollars to the goblin. He regarded it in his hands before shrugging his spindly shoulders and hopping off his chair with the grace of an ambling chimpanzee.

"Follow me, noble warband, to your table. Arr." He made his way from the entryway and into the long hall of the restaurant, letting the couple see the various tables that had been set up near the large spitroast. A good deal of warmth radiated from the center of the building, following the couple as the goblin led on to a respectable table for two.

“I see that you are a man of culture.” Sabrina smiled, imaging Lars as a little boy glued to the television set. She wondered how he looked then, before he was the tall and impressive muscular man that stood before her today. The shewolf knew that when she was a pup, there was nothing more that she loved than watching various nature shows along with plenty of Princess cartoons.

The silver haired woman’s ears flicked as she listened to the Orc’s greeting, doing her best not to grin. This little comical act was a bit over the top, but certainly not lost on Sabrina. She watched Lars slip him some money before they were taken to the table by the lumbering creature. Her eyes travelled the length of the restaurant as she took in the interior, loving how it was done up.

There were people inside of all different races, supernatural and mortals. A very large human family seemed to be taking this in with the necessary amount of surprise and awe. Very much obviously tourists as they snapped pictures of the decorations. There seemed to be a lack of orcs dining there, probably due to disliking how the wait staff had to perform for patrons. She took a seat, tucking her dress underneath her carefully.

“I’ll take a water please…” Sabrina asked, even though she was craving a beer after smelling so much meat roasting. “Oh, and do you happen to have any livers? Raw?” She asked sweetly of the Orc who led them to their table, who appeared like he would much prefer to throw himself into a fire pit.

"Raw?" their host replied. Lars slipped him an extra note, earning a small nod in return. "Well... the kitchen staff owe me a few favors. I'll see what I can do." With that he strode off, seeming not to mind the odd request so long as he was earning extra money.

"I know pregnancy cravings can be odd, but... raw liver? Really?" Lars asked incredulously. "At least, I certainly hope it's a pregnancy craving..." With Sabrina, it could be hard to tell. She had a liking of all things meaty, a fact that had been clear to Lars for some time. Insert penis joke here. "Well, whatever makes my love happy. So long as she's got some mints for after," he teased.

After a moment, Lars glanced around his surroundings. "You know, drow and orcs have been allies for a few centuries now. Something about both our races being outsiders. Never been to one of their cookhouses though... they don't tend to fit underground. And I understand a 'rea; one is a bit more prone to random bursts of violence."

“I don’t think that the full moon being close is very helpful, either...makes me want raw meat then. Pregnant or not pregnant. I think that the pregnancy is just making things worst.” She laughed lightly, seeming to be in a perpetually good mood as she looked across the table to Lars. She couldn’t remember being so happy in a long time, having lived most of her life in a dull haze after everything that had happened in her personal life.

“I could see Orcs and Drow getting along, from everything I know about them. I suppose wolves really are the loner type, don’t tend to like anyone except for themselves really. When the chips are down on the table, there’s no one to depend on but your pack.” Sabrina explained the relationship the wolves had in the smoky restaurant.

“Oh my God!!!!” A shrill young voice with a valley accent pierced through the relative calm of the restaurant as the tourist humans stopped in front of their table, camera out. They snapped a picture without asking, flash on, Sabrina’s ears flicking as she saw spots swim before her ruby eyes.

“What are ya’ll?!” One of the assembled humans inquired, pointing to Lars. Sabrina snarled to them, snapping and they quickly fled the area, obviously in some shock over her reaction.

“Tourists.” She sounded unamused, going to fold her arms under her chest and sit back in the booth. Her tail that was curled around and in her lap was quite bushy due to the stress. “At least ask nicely. Not a goddamn circus sideshow…”

Lars blinked in the aftermath of the sudden flash. While the caves were better lit than most would likely believe, bright flashes could still be a little disorienting for a drow. "I... oh," He blinked again, his crimson pupils still rather dilated. "It's quite alright, it's natural for people to be intrigued... that was rather bright..." He reached his hand up to his eyes, rubbing them until the fog had mostly cleared.

"You should have seen the airport. TSA weren't sure what to make of me," he joked, trying to lighten the mood. "Oh well, I'll adjust. It's fortunate it was me they ran into, and not the Patriarch. He's... crabby when it comes to some surface world things," Lars remarked.

After a few minutes, their server returned with a cold liver resting on a clean plate. A few oozes of blood trailed from the underside of it. "Better you'n me," the greenskin said, setting the plate down in front of Sabrina. "I'll git your waters next. Anyfin' else?" the orc asked.

"I'll take three strips of broiled thigh," Lars said. "Honey, do you want anything else?"

“If they would have frisked you below the belt, the TSA would’ve thought you were packing serious heat and accused you of tryin’ to smuggle something. Would be surprised to find that monster cock of yours during additional screening” Sabrina’s good mood seemed to return as she imagined such happening to Lars. The TSA wasn’t known for their friendly demeanor from the get go. But, she had to wonder what the patriarch that Lars regarded as a father figure was like. In time, she hoped to meet the man.

“Thanks.” Sabrina picked up her fork, licking her lips and greedily swallowing a piece down. She relished the metallic tang in her mouth, finding that it hit the spot. It was easy to ignore the rudeness of the serving Orc, as their manners weren’t exactly something to brag about. Her ruby eyes flicked to Lars as he placed his order, before choosing to get more food.

“Well, I think I could go with a steak….the Ribeye. Rare.” Sabrina nodded, hoping that the concession on the food’s preparation would please the surly orc. But the creature seemed to take it just as well as the raw meat, making a face before limping off to get their waters.

“So after this, I’m thinkin’ we take a walk on the pier. All the enjoyment of the beach with minimal sand.” Sabrina suggested as she ate what was essentially her appetizer.

Lars snickered slightly. "Fortunately it didn't come to that. But I could screw myself out of any sticky situation," he replied, giving the wolf a quick wink. He settled into his chair as the server left, once more leaving the duo to their own devices. And he, for his part, tried not to focus on the sight of his lover tearing through bloody raw meat like a... well, like a wolf he supposed.

"I'd be fine with that. So long as we don't go for the dip in that icy water," Lars replied, smiling at the memories. The drow reclined, occasionally glancing to the doorway their server had emerged from previously. "So ah... how are you feeling? As a father, it's my duty to make sure you and the little ones are alright. So... well, if you need anything else, be sure to let me know," Lars assured her.

“I don’t want to freeze your dick off.” Sabrina chuckled softly. “I know it would spoil the fun I want to have with it later…” She sighed, going to lean back and placing a hand on her abdomen, having torn through the plate of livers and feeling satiated for the time being.

“Well, feels fine….can’t wait for them to develop more. Get active, start movin’ around.” The shewolf smiled, looking down to her stomach before bringing her crimson gaze up to meet his. She reached a hand across the table, wanting his hand. “I know this isn’t what you came into town for. And I certainly wasn’t paying enough attention our first time together to…prevent such a thing. But I’m happy, Lars. I’m really happy. I hope you are too.”

Back
Top Bottom