Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Half Moon Bar (MellowYellow x Poppy)

Sabrina had no problems with Lars lowering her down onto his engorged member. He would find her to be tighter than ever, and would find that her cervix wasn't as spongy and easy. Instead, it was rock hard. There was no way that he would be able to push fully inside of her like their first time together. Something was stopping him from going further.

"Ahhh..." Regardless, the she wolf sounded satisfied as she broke the kiss, appreciating the gentle scratching to her ear. She leaned her head forward to rest on his shoulder, spying his pointed ear. She turned her head more to get all the attention possible on her ear. As much as she wanted to suckle at his ear, what he was doing to her felt too good to pull away from, at least, not yet. If her legs hadn't been currently supporting so much of her own weight, one would have been kicking.

"Mm. Good doggy," he teased, flashing her a wry smile, able to see the brief ecstasy flash across her face as he teased her sensitive ear. He paused briefly, feeling the peak of his member press against her cervix, a sensation that made him pause briefly. It was an act that left a few inches on the base out in the water, but it seemed that barrier wasn't budging under the pressure.

Interesting. Lars didn't comment on it for now, instead guiding his hands to Sabrina's rear to cup her backside. He started to bounce her in his lap at a steadily rising pace, water flickering around them from the continued momentum. His hot breath escaped him in hot gasps, his deep moans filling the bathroom.

“Woof.” Sabrina sarcastically made the noise, which ended up being mixed in with a moan. She focused on how good Lars felt inside of her, whimpering slightly, in spite of herself. Why couldn’t she fit more inside of her? Of course, it was unknown to her at the time, but Lars had successfully seeded her womb. It was a means of keeping him out of her.

With the speed that they moved, water was managing to splash out of the tub. Her lips sealed against his in another kiss, before moving to lick one side of his ear until she found the tip. From there, she started to suck and nibble softly. The werewolf wanted to make him feel just as good as he made her feel.

When she found his ear and teased the tip, the new sensations sent a shiver down his spine. "S-so that's why you like that so m-m-much," he breathlessly said, the shivers of pleasure enough to make him pause for just a moment. She definitely knew how to work him over. But soon he was back to the task at hand, the two bucking into each other with a clear passion. Somehow he doubted he'd ever get tired of this.

A grunt left him, the last meeting of their hips sending a gasp from his lungs as his thick purple shaft erupted inside her. Soon it was dribbling out around the rim of his cock and getting lost in the tub, while he leaned back against the edge and slowly caught his breath. "Well... I'd certainly say I've warmed up from our little dip in the sea."

As the pair came together, Sabrina pressed her lips against Lars’, wanting him like this for eternity. Perhaps, if they were able to stay up here, they could forget the world. Lars could ignore his dangerous line of work, and Sabrina could leave the bar below. They could just forget the world, and instead indulge in each other. Unfortunately, things weren’t so simple.

Sabrina pulled away from Lars, smiling about his comment in regards to warming up. “Well, that’s good to hear. Wouldn’t want to hear about you catching a cold. Getting sick wouldn’t work out for anyone. How about we finish up this bath and we go from there?” She slipped herself off of his rod, going to soak her hair and wash it.

"True. Here's hoping I don't distract you too much," he teased, his index finger lazily stroking down her back. After he finished his washing he slowly rose out of the tub and stepped down onto the towel that had been set on the floor. He gave a shiver now that the air was caressing his damp skin. "U-Uwaaaagh... g-guess I... spoke too soon about being cold," he remarked, before grabbing another towel to dab himself dry.

Once he had dried himself he flashed a sly smile to the werewolf. "Now then fluffy," he set, leaving the towel draped over his shoulders for the time being. "Right about now, I think nothing sounds better than that cosy bed of yours... with you in it, of course."

Sabrina stepped out as well behind of him, wrapping her towel around her, securing it with a few twists above her bust for the time being. While she waited for her body to mostly air dry, she picked up a second towel. With that one, she began to dry off her flat, wet hair until it was damp and fluffy once more. Her ears popped up almost comically, setting into the fluffy mass that they tended to nestle into her hair.

“Heh, so quick to get cold...I’ll have to warm you up again.” Sabrina winked, approaching the bed. “You’ll be happy to know that it doesn’t get very cold around here….winter is more like a warm fall for most people. Although, it has snowed once or twice in my life. But that was during particularly harsh winters.” She dropped her towel to the floor, along with the one in her hair, going to her bed and crawling in.

"I've never seen snow personally. The closest I've been to that would be the ice caverns," the drow explained. "Although, there is something rather romantic about it from my understanding," he added. Lars quickly slid under the covers, grinning slowly as he reeled her busty body in close to his strong frame, purple fingers brushing along the plush cheeks of her rump with keen interest.

"But let's focus on here and now for the time being. I want to make you as happy as I can," he assured her. "And to that end," he gave her ass a firm squeeze, a twinkle of mischief in his scarlet eyes "What do you want most right now?"

“Ice caverns, huh…?” Sabrina mused as she thought of such a thing. “Well, you’ve gotten to see my home. Inadvertently. The good parts and the bad, thanks to your line of work. So, one day, I want to see everything you can show me about you….” She trailed off, a light flush on her face. “...that is, if you’ll let me.”

She laughed lightly as he pulled her close. As a werewolf, she produced plenty of heat naturally. Sabrina could only hope that she was helping to warm her lover up under the covers. “What to do, what to do….hmmm…..” She pretended to act as if she were deep in thought. She then snapped her fingers, having come up with an idea.

“I know what will really warm you up…” The shewolf maneuvered herself so she was on top of the drow, but upside down with her face at his cock and her wet nethers inches away from Lars’ face. “What do you say?” Sabrina looked for input as her long tongue ran from the base of his shaft to the tip. “Think I’m on the right path?”

"I wouldn't argue. Though the flights back home are always so turbulent when it comes to landing," Lars joked. He had another punchline set to go, only to stop as the buxom bartender casually maneuvered herself above him until he was staring up at her damp sex with rapt attention. He swallowed hard at the enticing sight, his excitement mounting as she gave the length of his shaft a pleasing lick.

"Mm... it's true, you wolves do have a great sense of direction," he said. Lars gripped Sabrina's backside, getting a comfortable hold on her as he leaned up and let the tip of his tongue brush against her clit. With slow and practiced strokes he started teasing her labia, soon starting to venture forward with his tongue gradually probing inward. His hot breath caressed her, adding further to the sensation of his teasing tongue.

“What can I say? We certainly have a nose for-” Sabrina’s words were cut short as Lars licked her sensitive nub. Just that small action was enough to make her body feel like it was melting. A smile crossed her face as she set about her own task. After all, it wouldn’t do to be selfish and focus on the pleasure that Lars was giving her. Especially with his thick, plum cock right in front of her face.

“Mmmm…” Sabrina moaned, popping the tip in her mouth and producing enough saliva to coat the length of his shaft. One fist did its best to close around the girth, leaving a sizeable gap still. She began to pump it up and down rhythmically, her thumb rubbing the thick vein that his cum shot from. Her tongue encircled the tip, stroking under his sensitive head, occasionally reaching back to the slit to lap up his precum.

When it came down to it, Sabrina had a rather honed technique that allowed her to pleasure him from several angles at once. There was the stroking of her hand, providing just enough pressure to be snug and comfortable, with her fingers deliberately stroking a few sweet spots to get him going. This was to say nothing of her tongue, moving deftly and elegantly, always working to please him and drink up his pre.

The drow closed his eyes growling hungrily between Sabrina's silky thighs. Not one to be outdone, his tongue dipped in deeper and gradually gained speed, drinking deep of her juices. His left hand slid in deeper, two fingers slowly pushing into the rosebud of her asshole and fingering diligently in tandem with his hungry mouth. "Hmhm..." Lars slid lower, giving her clit a few swift flicks with his tongue.

Sabrina certainly was dedicated to the task at hand. She slurped everything up that the pair produced together, the lewd sounds heightening the experience. With her sharp canine, she grazed it down the length of his cock. Very carefully, not enough to hurt, only to tease.
It was a good thing she had pulled up from his cock, because when he slipped his fingers into her asshole she felt as if she could melt. Sabrina moaned, starting to thrust herself up and down on his fingers.

“Feels….feels too good…” Sabrina panted before going back to suck his cock with renewed vigor. She suctioned his length so much that her cheeks were drawn inward, lips plump on his dick. Eventually she pulled up, howling as she came, a fresh flood of her juices drenching her lover. Her ears were laid back, and her tail went bushy.

Once the initial rush of pleasure was done, she settled back into her rhythm of sucking and pumping his cock. “Come on darling, I’m really thirsty~” Her voice was drenched in lust.

The languid tease of her tooth along his purple cock sent a few curious shivers of his spine, a fine combo of pleasure and apprehension. "H-Hah..." Lars closed his eyes, trailing into a husky groan as the wolf came for him, the sensation truly making his day. "Oh... thirtsty are you?" the drow tease. "Well, I'm sure I have enough to spare for you," the handsome rogue purred.

His powerful cock throbbed in the she-wolf's sturdy grip, a pleased groan leaving him. Lars' sturdy body trembling beneath the buxom wolf. Thick shots of his seed lanced up to fill her mouth as the wolf resumed her sucking. The volume was impressive, and the taste as rich as ever. Lars gave a pleased sigh and sank into the bed, slowly panting for breath as the last spurts oozed from the peak of his cock.

"Haha... Goodness. I'm feeling a little jelly-legged already," he said.

Sabrina did her best to suck the dick before her with all the passion she could muster. She was feeling a bit tired, which was odd for her. But it was easy to push such a thought to the side and instead focus at her task. She slid her mouth up and down the length with sucking and licking befitting a lollipop more than tasty drow dick. One hand moved to toy with his balls, and it was then that he came.

The shewolf did her best to swallow it all down, but there was just too much to handle. Plenty spewed out of her mouth and fell onto the bed. A part of her couldn’t stand to see the sight of globs of semen on her bed. Especially when it would have been better ending up in her mouth. She pulled herself off his cock with another obscene pop, before moving to lay beside of her lover, wet cunt dragging across his face one last time for the time being.

“That was….fun…” Sabrina looked up to her lover with a wolfish grin, tail thumping on the bed.

Lars gave his lips a final lick and smirked over at his girlfriend. For a moment he paused to examine the happy wagging of her tail, the rhythmic thumps gradually calming him down. "Oh, you liked that? I never would gave guessed," the drow teased, a sly grin coming over his handsome visage in the meantime.

After a moment he reached down and took Sabrina's hand in his own, deciding to take advantage of this brief bout of calm while they were both catching their breath. "You know, earlier in the tub when we were going at it," he said, gesturing to his half-hard member with his other hand. "Usually when we're having our fun, this fella goes in all the way, but this time it was as if there was some kind of barrier there."

He paused, pondering how best to broach this. "I believe you may well be pregnant," he said.

“Yes well, sometimes it would be nice if you had a tell. My tail really gives up what I think too often. Honestly, I could never play poker well thanks to it.” She chuckled softly, running a hand through her now fluffy and dry hair.

Sabrina willingly took his hand, squeezing it gently. She listened to what he said, glancing to the side when he stated his suspicions. “Honestly...I could tell that something wasn’t quite right. After all, I am pretty aware of just how deep you manage to go inside of me…”

She brought her gaze back to her lover. “So, let’s say I am. What do we do?” Sabrina bit her lower lip, displaying her nervous habit. “And besides….have you ever heard of a drow and werewolf child? What kind of…” She pressed her lips together, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. “I would be afraid that they would always be uncertain of how they fit in….but, don’t think I’m being negative. I….I want to keep it. But, you deserve to give me your input as well.”

Lars listened carefully, his attention fixed on the ceiling for the time being. "It's definitely unheard of. The kingdoms are incredibly homogenous, even today, and at most we only know what happens when we crossbreed with humans or light elves. And the wild nature of your kind is a sharp contrast to what we see in drow culture. But..." Las sighed, wanting to be clear in how he felt. Speaking from the heart was a major challenge.

"Of course I want to keep it. And having a kid with you..." He sighed. "Well this might sound crazy when you consider how short our time together has been, but drow often settle quickly when they find the right person." He smiled kindly and leaned in closer, letting their noses nuzzle. "It'd be far too hard to leave you. Especially with that tracking sniffer of yours."

After a time he leaned in until his lips met her forehead. "Guess I'll have to call it with the family. After I'm done dealing with the bloodsuckers at least. Fortunately the head of the clan practically raised me. I'm sure he'll understand."

Sabrina realized that in the moment, she had never been this nervous before. Not even with her decision to leave her pack for a vampire. She stayed quiet when he started to speak, silently terrified. Of course it would make sense that given how selective and secretive the drow were as a whole, that this wouldn't be a union considered to be celebrated. At most, it would be an oddity to observe by most. Her empty hand wandered down to her abdomen, realizing that her typically toned abdomen had been getting....a little soft.

"Really?" Sabrina was energized at the choice her lover made. Quicker than the blink of an eye, she suddenly maneuvered herself to be on top of Lars. With all of the loss she had experienced in her life, she couldn't take any more. So his decision made a genuine smile appear on her face, ears pricked up and her tail thumping so hard in delight that it sounded like a drum being beaten. Unfortunately, that drum was Lars' lower abdomen.

"You're right though....try to leave and see what happens." The shewolf teased, leaning down to seal her lips to his. "I'll rip you to shreds and eat you up, little piggy."

"Woop!" Before he knew it, Sabrina's plush weight had rolled atop him. He winced a few times as her tail struck his chest, sending an odd mix of ticklish pleasure and mild discomfort through him. "Mm... Well, I usually like to test my luck, but I think I'll refrain on this occasion," he teased, licking his lips and savoring the taste of Sabrina as it danced along his tongue.

After a moment, Lars got comfy beneath the she-wolf and flashed her a sly smile. "Being a dad... uh, I'm going to be awful at that. Especially if we have daughters... I could barely talk to girls until I was like, sixteen," he remarked. "Although, women I can handle," he said, winking up at Sabrina. "Oh well, I'll learn and adapt. The clan patriarch is probably going to meet you when I explain the situation to him, but... eh, he's open minded."

"Don't worry, Lars. It'll be a learning experience for the pair. Luckily for us I had a pretty amazing mom. So at least we'll have a good start there." Sabrina's smile was infectious, obvious from the sly smile that the man beneath her sported. It looked good on him. She did note how he used the plural word, daughters. After all, werewolves had large clans. It was rare for a couple to only have a single child. Perhaps if her mother's health had been better, it could have been different.

"I'll be happy to meet him. You said he raised you...closest thing you had to a father figure. Will give me a good idea on what to expect." She paused. "Well...perhaps with less grooming our children to be assassins. Although, I don't know if you can tell, but I was always pretty popular in the dating scene. Not that I'm bragging." She kissed his cheeks repeatedly, still on cloud nine.

"I think the biggest problem for us will be you keeping up with my sex drive. For a werewolf, it tends to....get a little extreme at times. Especially around the full moon." She sheepishly admitted.

Lars smiled slightly. "I'm sure he'll like you. And make for a nice 'grandfather' for whenever he's in the country." Still, he'd no doubt be sad and a little relieved that his son was leaving the lifestyle. They had talked about it in the past, but before now Lars had had no incentive to leave the lifestyle. Having a woman he loved, and his own family, well that was the sort of thing most guys left over.

"So I'm aware. You really tried to milk me last time," he said, shrugging. "But for you, I'll manage. I'll have to brush up on my alchemy for the right potions to keep my stamina primed though," Lars remarked. He paused for a moment in thought, glancing up at her. "Do werewolf kids transform in the full moon too? Chaining them for their own protection is going to feel a little... unpleasant. But if its necessary..."

“It’s actually much worse than that.” Sabrina began to explain. “Wolf children are like most children, very emotional. Get highly upset by something? Transform. Get very scared or sad? Same result. Even if you get too happy sometimes, the result is the same. It’s volatile and random. But once puberty hits, there is consistency with the transformations. Of course, no two children are the same. I was told that my cousin only transformed 3 times before puberty. He was a pretty serious guy, so considering your natural demeanor….” Sabrina shrugged, hoping for the best. That’s all that could be done at this point.

“And it’s not like we have a dearth of information in regards to the mixing of drow and werewolves.” Sabrina admitted. “I think that it will be a learning curve, for certain. But….I’m happy to figure it all out with you.” She kissed his forehead before shifting to lay beside of him and cuddle up closely.

Lars nodded at her explanation. That definitely did sound like an uphill battle, but then again everyone raising children had some hurdles they had to cross. "For the most part, drow children are rather calm. I suppose it's an aspect of our culture, but it's rare to see a drow kid throw a tantrum or get overly emotional. I'm sure the two halves will balance out," he said, smiling faintly at her.

With the she-wolf nestled into his side, Lars soon felt his eyelids getting heavy and the lingering warmth of her affection only served to lull him closer and closer to sleep. "Hm. Either way, I'm excited... but for now, how about we grab some shuteye?" he suggested, keeping a strong arm curled neatly around her waist.

“Alright….” Sabrina yawned, feeling the same drowsiness beginning to take her over. “After all….if you don’t leave early….” She curled tight against his side, her tail tucked between her legs. “...pan...cakes…” That was the last thing she could manage to say before passing out in the arms of her lover.

Bright and early the next morning, Sabrina was already out of the bed. The shewolf was up and about, wearing nothing at all other than an apron as she prepared breakfast. She had constant dreams of pancakes dripping with syrup, dotted with blueberries. So, that was on the menu. Along with a bevy of sausages, bacon and sliced ham. Being a werewolf, she did tend to prefer meat over anything else. But, Sabrina did have an incredibly strong craving for blueberries. The bartender popped them into her mouth as she cooked, her lover still in bed.

Back
Top Bottom