Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Half Moon Bar (MellowYellow x Poppy)

By the time he made it back to the shore, he found that most of the people had already left, save for the lagoon people who were taking the time to enjoy the weather. Hot or cold, so long as there was moisture they would be happy. He wrapped the towel around his shoulders and squeezed tight, sighing in relief. "I should have made a stronger charm... sorry," he said, giving a tiny sigh.

The drow stud smirked and helped pour the wine out for them. "You sling suds day in day out. Let me handle it this time," Lars said, smiling faintly. "And I suppose it couldn't hurt to learn the practice." If he was going to become a family man, then he supposed it would be a good idea to learn Sabrina's business. "It's for the best that you handled food. If it's not microwavable, I don't know how to cook it."

“Don’t worry,” Sabrina waved a hand dismissively, not bothered one bit by getting out of the water. “We’re both not exactly like those finned fuckers in the water right now. Can’t stay in the water all day. I wanted to come in sooner rather than later, I’m starved.” She willingly passed over the bottle of wine when he offered to pour the wine. That gave her the chance to pull out and arrange the food.

The spread was nice, cold foods suitable to being eating chilled. There was fried chicken, cucumber dill sandwiches, sliced fruits, vegetables and cubed cheese. The shewolf wanted to make sure he was aware of her skill in the kitchen. She wanted him to know that she was capable of cooking a meal for him just as tasty as the skilled way she sucked him off. “In hindsight, should have brought something to grill with how chilly it is….sorry about that one.”

She laughed lightly at his ignorance when it came to cooking. “Well, I promise a hot meal is going to come for you sooner and later. Also, didn’t bring anything for dessert except for the fruit. The sweets are back at the bar, we can indulge when we get there.” Sabrina winked, taking her wine glass, handing him a plate so he could choose what to eat. She watched him with curious garnet eyes, wanting to see what he would choose and how he enjoyed it. That would help to inspire her future culinary endeavors.

"Well, if it's grilling you want," Lars said, snapping his fingers and leaving a plume of fire dancing over his left hand. "Although, thinking on it, it's a challenge to consistently cook something with fire magic... or to toast something without making an ash sandwich." He flicked his hand and dispelled the flame, deciding to can the idea. For now he decided to start small, going for one sandwich and setting it on his plate.

After taking his first bite, Lars purred in pleasure. "A sex goddess, a great bartender and a magnificent cook? You better trade those wolf ears in for an angel halo my dear, you've missed your calling," he said. Lars had to admit, Sabrina just kept getting more attractive.

"Well, that is true. All I'll have to plan next time is a grill and some charcoal...won't need the lighter fluid or a match. See? You're already helping in the kitchen." Sabrina praised what culinary abilities he could offer. "Don't worry, I made certain everything we're eating is tasty cold."

Her ruby eyes were trained on him as he took the first taste and praised her, flushing somewhat. "Well, I'm happy to gain your approval. So...what's your favorite foods? I don't know much about a drow's cuisine...but, I could try to make something. I like experimenting, as you well know by now." She chuckled softly, taking another sip of wine before tearing into her fried chicken. She had a preference for meat, due to her race.

For a moment he pondered whether or not he should say 'cave spider', as the legs did taste quite fine when grilled... but he doubted they could even be bought over here, and it likely wouldn't do much for his sex appeal. "Hm... I'm usually fond of salmon. They're rather common in the underground streams, so I've had it rather consistently over the years. I'm quite a fan, you could say," he explained.

After some time he made for the fried chicken and took a large bite out of the meat, chewing languidly on it. "Mph. Delicious... I'll definitely have to stick around for breakfast." He was perhaps getting bogged down here, forgetting the important task he had to deal with... but he couldn't bring himself to leave the she wolf.

Salmon? That was something that Sabrina could work with. Of course, before this, if she had to guess it would have perhaps involved an earthworm souffle. She nodded, “Well, lucky for you, I’m pretty good at making that. Steaming, poaching, baking….I think my favorite has to be dill lemon, however.” It seemed that she was quite the foodie. “And if you like Salmon, I can make you some other fish that are common by the sea. Might find a new favorite.”

“I won’t say no to you spending the night.” Sabrina looked to the side, hoping that he would agree. Her tail was wagging happily due to his praise, dry now thanks to the motion. Her hair was beginning to dry as well, popping up into random curls from the straight style.

"Hehe... Well, fortunately, my investigation is slowing down. And with that in mind, there really is no harm in laying on in the morning," he assured her. He watched her fluffy tail wag and smiled faintly, resuming eating and making a point to sample the cheese. He did, fortunately, know enough about surface customs to leave the fruit aside for after. He had been curious to try surface fruit, at least.

"Not that I'm complaining, but... you do have a very clear passion and skill for food. It seems surprising you chose bartending over cooking," the drow idly mused. "Then again, perhaps it wouldn't be as enjoyable if you were doing it as a career? Whatever the case, any children you have are bound to be the best fed in the city." He smiled warmly at the thought, the savage cubs seated at an expansive table, trying their damnedest to maintain some degree of civility.

Sabrina didn’t like hearing that his investigation was beginning to dwindle down. A part of her hoped that there would be some major event, another development to the case for him to become deeply involved again. If his clan summoned him to return, would he leave her?

“Well...everyone needs a hobby. I don’t think I would like to be stuck behind a hot oven for hours during a day.” Sabrina didn’t find the thought appealing. “Not to mention...there’s certain things expected here depending on your breed. And serving drinks...that’s something I’ve been doing ever since I could walk at the bar that my grandfather owned. So, it’s nice and familiar.”

She laughed lightly at the comment in regards to her future brood. “Well, do drow have big appetites like I’ve heard? Might have to buy a grocery store to keep them fed.”

"It varies," Lars replied. "I remember everyone at the orphanage getting by on modest portions, but I suppose the people who had families were used to big meals," he said. The drow polished off another sandwich and reclined slightly, feeling rather full. "Still, it was nice. The orphanage was a tax haven, but the old man took good care of the kids there."

Having had his fill, he languidly ate some of the fruit to cleanse his palate with something sweet. After a few bites he wiped the corner of his mouth clean with a quick flick of his right thumb. "My dear, you really outdid yourself. I have no idea how I'm going to match you for this."

“Did you ever….” Sabrina pressed her lips together, giving herself a moment to try to think of how to word what she had to say next correctly. After all, this was a man who had never known the love of blood relations. “...fantasize about your family?” She herself missed her pack terribly. Even if they had been so terrible to her, they were blood. She looked down to pick at a sandwich. “I know I miss mine...even if they were pretty fucked up. Even after what they did.” Werewolves were pack creatures, not really preferring to be alone. Safety in numbers, after all.

"Sometimes," Lars remarked. "The desire left me as I got older and became involved in the clan. The truth is that, whoever my parents were, they really didn't leave me much information. Just a note that said 'please take good care of him.'" He shrugged. "They cared enough to do that, which is more than most in the orphanage could say. In drow culture it's... considered cruel to have children if you lack the means to take good care of them. So I'm sure they had their reasons."

He pondered how she, at times, missed her home. Her people. "It must be hard... missing them even after they wronged you. But family is family I suppose. Blood has strong ties," Lars said. After some time he reached over and settled a hand over hers. "Well, with any luck you won't be wanting for family for too long. Shall we head back to your place? The rain is kicking up."

Sabrina listened, her intense eyes taking in his face as he spoke of his past. In time, she would know him like the back of her hand. But for now, she had to get to know him. She reached out for his back, rubbing his shoulders, to comfort him. Well, she was unsure how drow culture would feel about mixed children. But she was certain that the pair had the means to care for any pups appropriately.

“You’re right. They cared enough about you to leave you somewhere that could provide for you, even if it was simply the basics.”

She glanced to the side as he spoke of her family issues. “Sometimes, I miss them terribly. But, then I take a look around and see the things that are missing because of them.” Sabrina made reference to her former vampire lover and lack of child. “That helps me keep my anger. I wish I could speak to my mother...she was the only good one in the lot. But, if she did, I’m afraid to think of what my father could do to her.”

“I think you might freeze to death if you get caught in the rain.” Sabrina laughed lightly as she drained her glass and began to gather all of the items she brought with them. “And besides, like I said. There’s dessert at home. Hope you have a sweet tooth.” Within minutes, everything was packed up, and she wrapped a towel around her waist, having put her dress in the bag. With every step she took, her large breasts jiggled freely thanks to the tiny bikini. Taking his hand, she started to lead him back to the bar.

"That or catch a cold. And last I checked I don't think sneezing and coughing is all that arousing," Lars said, smiling wickedly. He draped his shirt back over his shoulders and stuck to Sabrina's side, eagerly following the buxom she-wolf along toward her home at the bar. The sways of her large bosom kept his focus, though he did keep a sharp eye for anyone else staring too long at her bust.

Once inside he breathed a small sigh of relief, raising his shirt up and drying his silver locks. "Ah, my favourite watering hole," he said, before giving Sabrina's rear a squeeze in passing. "And my favourite woman." Still smiling wickedly he made for the staircase and headed up toward Sabrina's studio. Lars supposed he should have brought some clothes for tomorrow, but he'd be able to get by with a shirt and shorts.

Sabrina set down her bag, locking the door behind her. It was nice having someone that was so affection to her. Not to mention the compliments. It certainly made her fonder of him. Her eyes focused on him as he lifted up his shirt, biting her lower lip.

“I’ll be up in a few, just have to put the things in the bag up. Mind drawing a bath for us if you don’t mind? I’ll handle the bubbles when I get up there.” Sabrina informed him as he headed for the stairs. It would be nice to wash the sand off. And to relieve the sexual tension that had been building between them. She moved to the fridges, just putting the entire bag in, figuring that she would deal with it later.

Heading out of the darkened bar, she grabbed up another bottle of wine and two much nicer wine glasses. She headed for the stairs, stripping as she went. The shewolf kept up with her clothing, dropping it into the hamper as she entered her living area completely nude, with the wine and glasses.

"A bath eh? Sounds cosy," he replied, managing a coy smile. Well he could do with a wash. For as fun as his first trip to the beach had been, he knew already that it likely wasn't the cleanest place imaginable. Leaving Sabrina to tend to matters downstairs, he soon found her bathroom. He had made use of it on his last trip and fortunately found the tub at a quick rate.

Soon steam was filling the air as hot water gradually filled the smooth ivory tub. Lars spent a moment examining the gradually rising level of warm water, before stepping out of his shorts and kicking his sandles into the far corner. He heard Sabrina's padding footsteps and felt a grin break out across his face. "Glad you could make it dear. I was worried I'd have to get clean on my own."

Sabrina moved closer to him, setting the bottle of wine and glasses to the side. It wasn't a wine that she typically stocked, something special she had purchased for the two of them. After all, it was their first real date. She licked her lips at the sight of his nude body, heavy breasts swaying as she approached him. Her animal instincts were flaring up, feeling like she was stalking her prey.

"I wouldn't leave you alone, darling." Sabrina went over to him, pressing herself into his side and kissing him deeply. "Now, how about you get in. I'll be right in." She was going to sit in his lap, plenty of room for them to switch positions. Sabrina dropped some bath salts and a bath bomb into the tub, in order to make it feel much more luxurious.

Their lips met in a warm exchange, and the drow closed his eyes to savour that brief contact. He pulled back and set his sights on the tub, watching the fizzing material filling the bath and gradually altering the colour. "Smells nice," he remarked. "Oh. Duh. It's meant to clean you." He really wanted to slap himself sometimes... he could handle being an idiot on his own, but saying something stupid near Sabrina just felt horrible.

Regardless Lars soon slid into the warm water and draped his beefy arms over the edges of the tub. A pleased sigh escaped him, hot scented water massaging his muscles and fully warding off the chill he had caught at the beach. "You are so good to me my sweet," Lars cooed. "I'm normally more of a shower man, but... relaxing like this feels oh so nice."

"I can't stand showers." Sabrina revealed as she slipped into the water. "It's so much nicer being able to relax and take the time to make sure you're good and clean. She had got in, facing him, her back leaning against the other side of the tub. They could both fit in the tub comfortably and extend their legs as well with no problem. The shewolf wanted to get used to the water before going to wash Lars.

Her ears curled forward and down, a sigh of true relaxation. After letting out a sigh, she approached Lars, going to sit in between her legs. Sabrina reached out of the tub to grab a washcloth and some body wash. It was a musky scent that could smell just as good on a man as it did on a woman. She soaped it up and began to run it over his chest with soft, gentle movements.

"I can understand the appeal," he replied. Though, given his own lifetime, he supposed he had never had much time to relax in a tub. Lars closed his eyes and got comfy. He was faintly aware of Sabrina moving close to him and felt a gentle sigh leave him as she washed his chest. Her motions were slow and gentle, taking her sweet time to explore and clean him.

Eventually he drew his left hand into the water and deftly guided it around, until he was gingerly cupping the underside of her matching asscheek. "Heh... you're spoiling me," he said. Which was rather apt. For a criminal, his life had usually been rather spartan. His left hand roamed uo her backside until he was lightly massaging the small of her back, a smile lingering on his face.

Sabrina enjoyed the comfortable silence between them as she worked to cleanse him. It was nice to touch his muscled body, and take the time to enjoy it like the piece of art that he was. A small smile flitted at the corner of her lips at the sight of the various injuries that marred his plum colored skin. Some were light, surface scratches. Others were deep and covered in scar tissue.

“One day, you’ll have to tell me how you got some of these battle scars.” She closed her eyes as he began to rub the small of her her back, hands still roaming his body. “Have to admit, a nice warm bath feels better with you in it.”

"They're not all battle scars," Lars said, raising his left arm and gesturing to a pale purple mark just above his elbows. "This, for example, is why you should always have someone holding the base of a ladder while you're working on one." He smiled faintly. "That said I don't quite remember the origins of some of these. There have been... many deadbeats that I've had to deal with in my line of work."

After a moment his right arm settled around Sabrina's waist, gently guiding the buxom figure in close. His long purple shaft was hard and throbbing, the underside brushing against Sabrina's taut abdomen. "Though, it's fair to say I put a good deal of work into keeping myself safe these days."

“Well, you’re not wrong there.” The shewolf laughed lightly. Honestly, she had a fear of heights. It would take a small miracle to force her onto a ladder, even for dusting or stocking. That’s why she helped to comp some of the bill for the old wizard who liked to pass the time in her bar. “But, don’t worry. If you ever get up on a ladder, I promise that I will hold it very securely for you, with my feet safely planted on the ground.”

Sabrina could feel the heat from his hard cock.enjoying it as her large chest was pressed against his muscled body. Instinctively, she pressed harder against him, hardly able to wait until it was inside her again. “Well, if you need work and end up staying, you’d be surprised by how busy the bar gets in the summer. Always have to hire a bouncer. And if I’m not wrong about you….you look like you might have some experience in the field of protection.”

"Hmph. I think most drunks would rather take their chances with a wizard, than an angry wolf," he said, smiling plainly. Staying here, working for her... it sounded nice. He still had members of that vampire family to clean up, a few big figures to end just to make sure they fully understood the consequences of betraying the clan. Once he did that, he was sure the clan would let him leave.

Lars large hands cupped Sabrina's backside, feeling his desires mount from the friction and heat between their bodies. "Not sure how practical it is to do it in a tub, but..." the drow smiled teasingly. "Shall we?"

"I'll let you know that I do my very best to keep from clawing someone's face off, especially after they piss me off." Sabrina had a wolfish grin, one of her ears flicking. She could feel his hands on her ass cheeks, a smile on her face from his words.

"From personal experience, I can promise you that it can be done. Of course, you need to have a big tub like this to pull it off." Sabrina shrugged, getting on her knees, ass rising out of the water. This way, she was high enough for just the tip to brush against her puffy lower lips. She dragged his sensitive tip back and forth for a few minutes, circling it around her sensitive clit.

"So hard....I don't know if you've ever been this hard before." She leaned down, sealing her lips to his.

Lars closed his eyes, hissing through his teeth as her pussy hovered precariously above his cock in a gesture that sent shudders down his spine. "Heh... never got to see you in a bikini before today. Can't blame me for getting excited over that, right?" Still, Lars was willing to bet there was more to it than that. When he looked at her now, he saw more than a beautiful wolf. He saw a woman who inspired feelings he had never known before now.

Their tongues met, his right hand cupping the back of her head while his digits managed to caress at the base of her fluffy left ear. Slowly but surely he pulled her down the throbbing stiffness of his cock, the water level rising again as Sabrina sank down further.

Back
Top Bottom