Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Half Moon Bar (MellowYellow x Poppy)

“I can’t help it….” Sabrina whined like the wolf she was, her bottom jiggling from the strike. This was precisely what she wanted, to be taken like a wolf and fuck until she passed out from the pleasure. The way how Lars was filling her up inside was simply heavenly. How his cock was reaching the deepest parts of her, satisfying her in a way that she hadn’t felt in a long time. This was what she could live for.

“So...so close…” The she wolf panted, gripping the sheets beneath her so tight that her knuckles were turning white.

His rough pace was emphasized by the repeating smacks echoing throughout Sabrina's bedroom, his thrusts making the bed rattle beneath him as the springs protested their pressure. He gave a delighted hiss, burying his face into the silky surface of her fluffy tail as his release hit like a tidal wave. Hot shots of his cum lanced out and filled her womb, the volume hastily added to what was already inside her.

Slowly, steadily, he came down from his high. "Oh sweetheart," Lars purred "I could never tire of this."

What Lars was doing to her was precisely what she needed. The rough, base manner in which he was taking her made her howl in pleasure as she came again, just as he exploded inside of her. The sensation of his cock twitching and emptying inside of her was just too much for her to handle. Her orgasm was strong, body shivering from the effects as she collapsed on the bed. Sabrina was so tired from the lovemaking that she passed out in relative record time. Before Lars could even finish with his compliment, she was snoozing, in a deep sleep.

The next day when she awoke, Lars would be gone. She ran her hands over the indention his broad body had made in the bed, rolling over to inhale his scent from the pillow he was using. A part of her wished he would have stayed, but that was something she couldn’t confess to him yet. But, she couldn’t even stay in bed all day. After all, it was a full moon. And there was so much she had to do in order to prepare for the night.

The week seemed to drag by until Tuesday finally rolled around. She had gotten ready for the date, not dressed in her typical bar tending outfit. Instead, she wore a long red dress, with her bikini on underneath it. Even if the water would be chilly, she didn’t mind. Inhuman creatures tended to prefer the beach in off season, as there weren’t as many humans there to stare at them. Humans were well aware of their existence, but still tended to act odd concerning the fact. She wore black flats, and a black lacy shawl to help her stave off a chill. Sabrina had packed a beach bag, along with a lunch for them, waiting on Lars expectantly.

A date... honestly it had been so long since Lars had had a date that he very nearly forgot the meaning of the term. It said something of Sabrina's charms if she had managed to reel the criminal into something that could be considered a proper relationship. Granted it took most couples some time to get into the rampant fucking phase, but this was still quite a shift for Lars.

"My, don't you look delectable?" the drow was dressed quite well, adorned in a white shirt above some sleek dark swimming shorts, his well toned purple legs visible down toward his sandles. An odd warmth was radiating off his body, and a cursory glance would occasionally let a person catch a garnet-coloured halo of light just barely visible around his sturdy body. Some manner of fire hex, designed to ward off the cold.

"Well, shall we be off? Haven't been on a date for some time now, but I aim to impress," he said, looping a strong arm around Sabrina's shoulders.

“And to think, you haven’t had a chance to see the bikini yet.” Sabrina winked, ever the flirt. It was an overcast day, but that didn’t bother her one bit. She preferred going to the beach when it was like this. Very few people would be there.

As he wrapped an arm around her shoulders, Sabrina leaned into him, going to lead him out of her bar and lock it behind of them. It was just a few minutes walk to the beach, her bar only four blocks away. “Well, I ended up feeling domestic and made lunch for us. Nothing too fantastic….say, what do drow like to eat? Or better yet, what do you prefer to eat? Other than wolf pussy.” She was pretty relaxed around him, and making such vulgar jokes wasn’t beneath her.

Despite himself, Lars couldn't help but snort in laughter. He supposed he should have gotten used to how brazen Sabrina was, but she still managed to surprise him. "Much as I'd like a wolf pussy sandwich, I feel it wouldn't fair too well on a sandy beach... honestly though, I'm not too picky. More of a meat eater than a vegetarian, I suppose. I do have quite a liking for shellfish... we don't exactly get them back home, but they make for a nice treat when travelling."

The beach itself was decently populated as they reached the entryway. Werewolves from another clan, lagoon women striding out of the salty seas with water sliding off their black scales, fire elementals reclining on the sands and turning them to glass beneath them... it made for a fascinating sight, like something from a bizarre painting.

"Say, speaking of domestic," Lars asked. He gave a quick glance down to Sabrina's abdomen. "With how often we've been all over each other, has anything... taken?" he asked, the implication obvious. He seemed just a touch excited at the notion however.

“Luckily for you, I’m a decent cook. If you ever want to come by for dinner, I could whip something up you might like. But as for shell fish, I have to admit that some of these restaurants do a far better job than even I can do. And, it keeps the stinky smell out of my bar.” She laughed slightly. Shucking oysters wasn’t for the faint of heart, in between the brute strength involved and the slimy mess.

Sabrina looked over the beach, not seeming as if anything was out of place. She found a nice spot, setting her beach bag down and pulling out a large blanket she used for the beach. She set a few other items out on the blanket, slipping off her shoes and folding her shawl to tuck into the back. With a fluid motion, she dropped the dress she had on, revealing her bathing suit. It was a string bikini in maroon, with ties at her hips. The fabric for her breasts was barely enough to cover her nipples, quite the lewd sight. But it didn’t seem to bother her one bit, the suit tying at the middle of her back and around her neck.

She looked down to her abdomen, running a hand across it. She had a pretty fit body, some of her abdominal muscles clearly defined. “Honestly….I’ll know sooner than later. I get my cycle pretty soon after the full moon. If it doesn’t show up, well...I think it will be a pretty clear indication of what’s going on. Besides, if I am, that opens up a whole can of worms we have to address.”

She might have been the wolf of the two, but the sight of Sabrina removing her dress made Lars growl like a dog with a bone. The lacy material hugged her features so exquisitely, leaving near-nothing to the imagination (Not that he needed to imagine). But he managed to rein himself in. They were in public. Lars unbuttoned his shirt and set the folded material down on the blanket.

"True. I suppose there's still some time till we know," Lars replied. Though, if it hadn't happened with the two fucking like beasts, he'd have to make a doctors appointment. Lars sat down on the blanket and got comfortable, admiring Sabrina's rear from this angle.

"Well, whatever the case, I'll be here for you," he proudly said. Lars had a responsibility, and leaving her with a lovechild would be beyond cruel. "So this is a beach," Lars said, humming in deep thought. "Well, I can appreciate the fashion. You are rocking that my dear," he explained.

“I wouldn’t expect any less of you….might be a bit hard when you have to go back to your Clan.” Sabrina mentioned, more as an afterthought. “But, I imagine we would find some sort of way to make it work. And who knows, with all of the problems the Rossetti family is giving you, you might be here long enough for us to have a litter.” She laughed a bit at her own joke, going to offer her hand to Lars.

“Come on, you can’t really enjoy the beach if you don’t get into the water. Sure, it’ll be a bit on the chilly side. But I think someone has an enchantment to beat the cold.” The she wolf motioned to the fiery aura that was barely visible.

A litter she said... he would have laughed if the prospect wasn't all too real, given how eager the she-wolf was. Regardless he rose up with her, waking alongside the buxom vixen. "That's true. I heard it was going to be chilly, and some of us aren't totally built for high altitudes," he explained. "Well, I don't mind taking a tip. Usually more of a river swimmer though... here's hoping nothing shrinks."

He felt the foamy saltwater lap at his ankles as he strode in slowly, and with each subsequent footstep he felt a progressively stronger chill roll up his legs. "Mph. Think I envy those lagoon people right about now," he remarked. Even with his enchantment in place, there was a coldness filling him as the water reached waist height.

“I think you’ll find that you can endure the beach just fine….” Sabrina inhaled deeply, closing her eyes and relishing the sound of the waves and the smell. When she was younger, and had so much inner turmoil, she turned to the beach. There was something just so relaxing about the way how the waves crashed against the shore. She opened her eyes, turning her head to look at Lars better to see his reaction to stepping into the sea.

“Heh, no kidding….they can even swim with no problem in a blizzard. In a lagoon down the island, there are mermaids. They’re very beautiful….but dangerous to associate with.” Sabrina always wished to be one of those creatures when she was younger, if she could have chosen. They were renowned for their beauty, but they did happen to drown their male lovers to death in the cold bottom of the ocean.

“So...is this your first time at the ocean?” Sabrina asked of him, not going further in than Lars did. She wanted to watch his reactions, a soft smile on her lips.

"Oh yes, I've heard of mermaids in the past. Never seen one in the past, but a friend of mine had a narrow encounter with one. Best blowjob of his life, he said... but then she tried to drag him down and her pearly whites turned into rows of fangs and... well the magic was gone," Lars said. The worst one could expect from a she-wolf was getting caught out on a full moon with her. And even then, their mates had better odds than a stranger.

"Well I've... seen the ocean in movies before," Lars admitted "And on the plane ride over here. But I've er... w-well, there's no ocean underground after all," he said. Staring out toward the horizon, it really hammered in how vast the sea was. Particularly to a man who had spent most of his life under vaulted ceilings of stone. He reached out, gripping Sabrina's hand for some sense of safety and stability.

"It's so vast. But there's something almost alluring about it too."

Sabrina did her best to remain stone faced and not laugh at the fate of the man who told the story. “Well, that had to be bad luck. I suppose if you don’t spend enough time around them, you could be tricked into trying that sort of thing. They’re lovely singers. I suppose that’s what draws most men to them.”

Her ruby eyes studied his face as he spoke. A part of her wondered what a drow civilization was like, underground. In time, she would ask him to explain what it was like. Most people had vague preconceptions that were mostly stereotypes. As his hand found hers, she squeezed his hand reassuringly.

“It’s okay...I’m here.” The shewolf sweetly reassured him. “We don’t have to go in any deeper...this is nice. I don’t like getting my ears wet, to be honest.” Her tail swished, getting soaked from the salty water. “The sea can be nice and calm like this, but during a tropical storm...it can be intimidating. And then there’s rip tides. But sometimes, the most amazing things happen. One time, I ended up having stingrays swim all around me.” Sabrina excitedly explained to him.

With the wolf at his side, he was able to feel his worries easing off. Perhaps he was being silly, nothing bad could happen at the mouth of a beach... well it could, but how likely was it that something bad would happen to a warlock and a she-wolf? He smiled impishly. "Your tail is another story then," he remarked.

He listened to her story, tilting his head slightly. "Stingray?" he repeated. Most of his fish knowledge came from what was available at markets, or what he had seen in movies, like sharks and whales. Lars puzzled his brain for several moments before raising his free hand from the water and holding it level, fingers splayed wide. "Those ah... those long flat things?" he asked.

She shrugged at the tail comment, a smile on her face. With how fluffy her tail was, seeing it wet was quite a site. It turned much smaller, long hairs soaked and floating in the water as the waves passed by them. Sabrina didn’t let go of the hand as he imitated the shape of the sea creature in question.

“That’s right.” The buxom wolf nodded. “It’s jellyfish season now, however. And those things will sting you. So you always have to be careful. Now...do you want to go in a bit deeper? How do you feel about that?” It seemed that while she might not take it slow in the bedroom, she was willing to be patient in the water.

"Jellyfish..." Lars repeated, ruby eyes darting upward in thought. "Oh, I know those. I've seen them on old episodes of Spongebob," he said, snickering at the memories. "Well, I should be fine with that. If nothing else the charm on my body should make them think twice about coming over here." He'd rather avoid getting stung, but he was hardly in a mood to appear cowardly or fearful in front of her.

"Yes, let's," Lars replied with a faint smile. They continued on deeper into the water until his feet didn't touch the sand below, evenly treading water. He knew how to swim, at least. This did feel a little less strenuous than river fishing. "It's not too bad once you get used to it," he remarked. "Helps that I have a stunning partner."

“Really? Spongebob?” Sabrina suppressed the urge to snigger. Well, she had watched that show as a child. So she wasn’t entirely unfamiliar with it. “You happen to have any children already that I don’t know about?” This was also a good chance for her to get to know him better.

As they moved deeper into the water, she was treading water much sooner than he was. Which was bound to happen, given the height difference. The waves were pretty mild today, but the ocean could change its mind and choose to be turbulent in no time at all. After swimming around him for a few moments, she chose to doggy paddle, a cute sight for such a vixen. She glanced to Lars, splashing him with some of the salty water.

"Ha. I wouldn't be gallivanting to other countries if I did. I'm a responsible man after all," Lars assured her. But, sometimes when nursing a hangover, or just sinking into a painkiller-induced high after a hard fought battle, it was best to just occupy your eyes with cartoons than focus on anything mentally taxing.

The sudden splash made him wince a bit, before he snickered at his mate. "Tut tut... acting bold, are we? I might just have to punish you for that. Perhaps a spanking? Or a nice snug leash?" Lars abruptly dunked himself under the water, swimming under the vixen in one fluid motion. He popped back up beside her, maintaining his wicked grin as he reached over and gave Sabrina's peachy bum a pinch.

“I suppose you’re right there.” Sabrina had to agree. She couldn’t picture Lars doing such a thing. If she had the right inkling about him, he wanted a family just as bad as she did. And, there would be no better way than to make one themselves. The pair of them seemed to click, in more ways than just in the sack.

“I’ll have you know that I happen to be Miss Splash Attack Queen. And, you’ll have to defeat me in combat if you want to put this wolf on a leash.” Sabrina made up a fake title, sounding haughty. But, she was up to cause some mischief. She wasn’t expecting him to dive under the water, trying to look through the murky water to see where he was. It didn’t help that with his skin color, he was blending in nicely. But, as he pinched her bottom, she whirled around, jumping.

“Ah! I thought that was a fish!” She giggled, going to resume her splashing.

"A very handsome fish? I get that a lot," Lars replied. He felt another cool wave being splashed into his face and promptly blew some salty residue past his lips. "Hrm. You are such a cruel woman," he joked, before dipping his strong arms under the water. He didn't quite understand the game, but if it made her happy then it made him happy.

He gave a quick splash of his own, maintaining a cocky grin. "More to the point, given how kinky you are, I would have thought it wouldn't take that much to get some fitting leather on your pretty neck," he boasted.

She laughed at his fishy comment, continuing to giggle as she thoroughly soaked him. It seemed that with his bigger arms, he succeeded in launching a strong wave of water to her. It connected with her face, sending her underwater for a moment. She came up, choking on salt water and still laughing. It was odd to see her typically fluffy hair flat and clinging to her skin, ears taking a moment to pop back up, almost comically.

“Well, maybe if you ask nicely, we can play with my leashes and collar...I do happen to have an extensive toy collection….” Sabrina admitted, smoothing her hair back. “Perhaps we’ll see what kind of fun we can get into after the date, hmmm?” She continued to paddle, moving to circle Lars. If there weren’t so many people at the beach, perhaps it would be fun for a quickie there. But, there would be other times. It was more important to get to know him better, at the current juncture in time.

"Hmhm... I had a feeling you did. I would have gone looking, but I thought it rude to rifle through your things," the drow said. Given how rampant Sabrina's lusts tended to be, he doubted he could get herself off efficiently with just her fingers. And it did make him feel good knowing that he held her attention so well.

"You know, you're a bit of an odd woman," Lars remarked. "Not in a bad way of course. It's just... well I've never told anyone of my past partners about my 'job', and I... well, it's just surprising that you still want to be with me, even knowing that. Not just for sex but... for moments like these too." Lars sighed and scratched the back of his head. "Sorry if I'm sounding stupid. Talking about emotions isn't my forte. Criminals rarely do it."

“Lars, you happened to come to a city that is rife with criminals and all sorts of illegal activity. I hesitate to call this place a haven but...it is what it is.” Her voice had a serious tone as she spoke. “...not to mention, I run a bar. If you think that you’re the first criminal I’ve met, you’d be dead wrong. Although….you might be the first criminal I’ve fucked.” The shewolf added,as if it were an afterthought.

“I want to get to know you. I’ve never known a drow before, and it is rather exotic. And besides your skin color, you’re….you.” Sabrina didn’t know how to properly describe the attraction she felt to him. “I want to get to know you. No matter how fucked up your past might be or even if you’re the most wanted criminal...I want you.” She was absolutely sincere as she continued to tread water, floating before him.

A breathy laugh escaped him. "You're far too kind. Well, for you I'm an open book. Anything you want to hear, I'll be happy to tell you," the drow assured him. He gave a sharp gasp as a sudden chill lanced through his body, making his muscles tense up briefly. "A-alth-though we should p-perhaps talk back on l-land. I believe my ch-charm has just expired," Lars hastily said. swallowing hard.

How on earth had she handled this cold before now?

Sabrina blinked as the cold affected him, eyes going to see if the red aura over his head was still there. Well, it seemed to have disappeared. No wonder he was suddenly affected. “Well, let’s go. Can’t have any of your important bits freezing off now.” She swam back, until she could walk, waiting for him to catch up to her before continuing onto the shore with him.

Most people had left the beach, as it looked like a thunderstorm was rolling in. What few were still there seemed to be packing it in. But, Sabrina wasn’t willing to let it dampen her day. After all, she packed a picnic lunch for them. The shewolf honestly preferred the rain, liking to stay in bed or spend time lounging in her large bath tub.

“Hungry yet?” Sabrina made it back to the blanket, going to pull out a towel and put it around Lars’ shoulders in an attempt to warm him up. She crouched down, going to pull out a bottle of wine and some disposable glasses.

Back
Top Bottom