Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Half Moon Bar (MellowYellow x Poppy)

Lars graciously raised the bottle and took a long sip, hoping to ward off the strange feeling in his chest. He had friends. Fellow orphans, a few higher-ups and grunts back in the clan, but he'd never spoken intimately with any of them. But Sabrina... it felt nice to have her attentive ear, and it made his heart flutter in a way he was unfamiliar with. "Leave? Well, I could, but..." he pondered how best to put it into words.

"I've done a good deal of work for the clan, and so perhaps they would let me go without incident. I've proven my loyalty after all. The standard arrangement is simple- once you're out, you never speak of clan matters to the authorities, or anyone who could leak that information. Do that, you might as well slash your own throat. Cause if the clan find out, they'd do much worse. Still, leaving of your own volition is better than being banished."

Lars grinned wryly and raised his free hand, extending his index and middle fingers. "Have to pay a hefty price in those cases. And a drow with three missing fingers is never gonna be trusted by any of his kin. Maybe not even his own mama."

Sabrina listened to him speak. She should have known that he really was in too deep now in order to leave too easily. After all, it was everything he had ever known. A part of her heart ached at the thought. As much as she didn't want to feel anything for the drow, something was building inside of her. It wasn't uncommon for her to hope that every time the door opened to her establishment, that Lars would be the one walking in. And sooner than later, he would leave the area, to go off on whatever mission his clan sent him on.

"Well, suppose we ought to make the most out of what time you've got left in the area." Sabrina took the bottle back for another long swig. It looked like she was taking a much needed drink of water with how long she chugged. "So come on, let's make it count." She passed the bottle back to him, figuring that in between the two, this bottle wouldn't last much longer. The wolf swung up onto his lap, tail wagging happily. She put his hard cock underneath her, the length sticking out a good distance from her wet slit.

The thought of leaving made him frown. He didn't want to, much as he liked his homeland. Sure the work here would keep him here for some time, but if he had gotten Sabrina pregnant... well it would be cowardly to leave. And she had already lost one man in her life... He pushed the thoughts aside for now, downing another swig of rum as their minds were drawn back to the reason for their meeting.

He had gone soft over the course of their chat, but Sabrina was able to get him hard in no time flat. "I'm not going anywhere for now," he purred in her ear, before firmly missing the silver-haired beauty. He carefully set the bottle on the bedside table, only a few milliliters lingering at the base of the glass. With both hands free he instinctively gripped Sabrina's large backside, his thick purple shaft grinding into her damp nether.

"Heh, I'm impressed.....takes you no time at all to get hard again." Sabrina loved how he spoke in her sensitive ears, tossing her hair over her shoulders while she continued to glide along his hard member. She was more than aroused, having drank enough rum to lower her inhibitions as well. Not that she really had any to begin with. She leaned close to his chest, pressing her large tits against him, to whisper in his ear in return.

"I want you to fuck me, hard and deep, all night long...." Coming from the she wolf, it didn't sound much like a request, more like an order. She nipped at his ear, sliding up enough and angling herself to take his bulbous tip into her tight cunt. "...Larzhan Coleuluth." She laughed at her feeble attempt to pronounce his last name, slurring some in the attempt. Needless to say, she butchered it.

Lars went from groaning at the nipping of his ear, to snickering at her poor attempt at mentioning the clan name. "Not bad for a first attempt," he purred, giving the cheeks of her rear a firm squeeze. "Certainly beats the other attempts I've heard," he said, with many people giving up after the first two syllables.

All night long she said... well, Lars could manage that. He had anticipated that they'd be having their fun tonight, and had enlisted a little magical help to boost his longevity. Alchemy wasn't his strong suit, but making a simple mix like that was something anyone could do. Lars pulled her hips down, the peak of his purple shaft sinking into Sabrina's dripping pussy. He felt his earlier worries melting away, forgetting their mutual traumas for the time being.

He'd keep her safe... she definitely deserved that.

Sabrina jumped as his slap connected with her ass, cooing in delight. Truthfully, she did like things on the rougher side. Probably went hand in hand when her wolf mindset. She laughed a little at the compliment, wondering if she should make another attempt. It didn't take her long to choose to fill her mouth with something other than words. The she wolf leaned forward, kissing him passionately just as he pierced her waiting slit with his shaft.

She moaned into the kiss, her ears laying flat as she adjusted to the girth. Was he bigger than last time? Or perhaps she was just tighter, thanks to her current as of yet unknown medical condition. Thanks to the elixir he ingested, it certainly would help him keep up with her sex drive. She needed this with him, needed him to fill up the gnawing emptiness that nagged at her every lonely night. And tonight, his cock would more than suffice to plug the hole.

Sabrina pulled away, putting her hands on his chest, her pale hands wandering down to his bruised abdomen, touching it lightly. They dipped lower, past his bruise, giving he the leverage she needed to start to glide herself up and down his cock. Her innermost walls were soft and velvety, her fur above her slit already damp with her arousal.

It was strange, really. Lars had had partners in the past, usually female drow, occasionally a light elf or human, and those had been fun. But no other woman had ever radiated such passion or made him feel so needed. He gave Sabrina's backside a reassuring stroke, moaning hungrily into the confines of her mouth. The lingering taste of rum had drawn him in further, adding to his excitement.

With Sabrina's grip firmly established, he could feel the beastly woman taking the lead this time. He hardly minded, more than welcoming of her sensual hip strokes. The drow closed his eyes and let his head fall back to the pillows. His strong hands roamed up to cup the underside of her bosom, stroking both weighty breasts.

"Such an eager wolfy... Not that I mind. It's good to feel wanted," Lars said, giving a delighted hiss as the strokes of her pussy grew steadily more vigorous.

The feeling of Lars’ huge cock battering against her cervix was an amazing feeling. But unlike the last time they fucked, it wasn’t squishy and willing. Instead, it was hardened, acting as a barrier to keep him from going any further. But that didn’t stop the wolf girl from trying to take him deeper, bouncing herself up and down his cock with all of the enthusiasm in the world.

Having her partner play with her breasts was nice. After all, when they just swung free, it wasn’t as stimulating. She howled in delight to tease the drow beneath her, a wolfish grin on her face. But doing so was really nice, to be animalistic and true to her base nature. Her nails dug into his skin, causing crescents to form in his skin. She couldn’t help it. It was so close to the full moon, and here she was, rutting like a base animal.

“Heh….I can take your cock all night long and never be satisfied…” With Sabrina’s stamina, it wasn’t out of the question to wonder if she had a succubus somewhere in her family tree. “...Not until I get every last drop out of you…” She huffed and puffed, continuing her fast pace on his prick. “So big….biggest I’ve ever had…” The she wolf moaned, turning into a soft howl at the end.

He had taken the time to check the lunar calendar before he came out here, and was well aware that he was playing with fire coming out here so close to the full moon. He felt her nails sink into his plum-coloured flesh, heard the lupine howl underpinning her words... But he didn't give in. Lars knew he wanted this, wanted to sate her lusts as best he could. She'd awoken a fire in him that he never knew of before today.

And, well, if he didn't... it would be irresponsible to leave a horny she-wolf unattended.

"Hah... oh? Well, that's quite sweet of you to say," Lars joked. His massaging of her breasts had grown rhythmic, settling into a pattern to match the swaying of Sabrina's shapely hips. "Full moon's coming close," he said. "Never seen a transformed wolf before... you still gonna have a hell of a rack when you change? Kinda want to see, honestly," he said. It sounded risky, but he also had heard that transformed wolves could be rather caring to their mates.

“Heh…..It is rather dangerous to be around….on a full moon…” She was bouncing faster and faster, slipping his entire length out of her before taking him back in. “I do have…chains for me in...the basement. C-could be fun….” The manner in which he was toying with her breasts was amazing. But she needed to push the envelope, to take him to the limits.

“So close…” Sabrina panted, “Treat me….rougher…” She pulled back, which forced him to tug at her nipples. She need it, to be handled harder, to have his strong hands bruise her hips. This caused a fresh flood of her juices to drip onto his cock to help with lubrication, her inner walls tightening.

"Rougher huh? If you insist." He felt the she-wolf reel back, pinching her nipples and giving the rosy nubs a twist to please her further. He gave her nipples a series of twists and tugs. It was much as he could do with the silver-haired wolf atop him, his hips largely restrained and at the mercy of Sabrina's shapely hips, the sound of their hips clapping growing louder. "Chains huh? Always had you pegged for a kinky sort."

A sly smirk graced Lars' handsome visage. "Then again, I never pegged myself for the furry type."

As he complied, it didn’t take long for her cunt to spasm and lock his dick into place. Her pussy was as tight as ever, doing its best to encourage him to spill his seed inside of her again. Sabrina’s mind went numb with pleasure, having been needing this. Her ears went flat as she came, tail swishing from side to side, providing a soft stimulation to his balls.

Sabrina was unable to think of a comeback to his mention of her furry attributes, moaning and whining as she continued to take his cock, her juices flooding his cock.

He felt his lupine lover cumming for him, the rush of her juices coating his cock and sending a pleased gasp from the handsome mage. The pressure around his cock sent Lars straight over the edge. A harsh groan left him, hot spurts of salty seed lancing to fill her womb. If he didn't know better, he'd assume that Sabrina's instinctive drive to breed was rubbing off on him.

He gave a low groan, closing his eyes as he steadily came down from the high of his release. Each time with her managed to feel better than the last, and a tingle ran from his heart down to his extremities. "My my... you know how to make a man feel like a man."

Sabrina rolled off of her lover, once he was finished inside of her, going to lay by his side again. She shivered, ears twitching in delight as her painted lips formed into a smile. This was what she needed, what she craved. She laughed a little, suppressing the urge to go get another bottle for them. Her mind was fuzzy enough as is, from the alcohol and the arousal.

“Think...think it’s the fur that does it...for you…” Sabrina was gasping, belly lightly bulging with his seed. “What do you think? Always had a thing for exotic lovers, or only stuck to drow before now?” She was doing her best to suppress the urge to get between his legs and suck him off again. Sabrina wanted to do it doggy style as well, due to her nature.

Lars smirked and stared at the ceiling. With the stimulation gone he was starting to become aware of the sweat on his back, causing him to alter his position slightly for the sake of comfort. "Mm. Mostly drow in the past... did it with a light elf once. About as stuck up as you could imagine... but as you can also imagine, that snooty air left her after a few hard thrusts," he explained, snickering at the memory.

"And some humans... but a werewolf is definitely different than a human," he said. He glanced to Sabrina with one open eye. "What about you? Never had purple fever until you met me?" he teased. "Or did my roguish charms do the trick?"

“Mmmm...not surprised about the light elves. There’s a clan of them, right outside the city. Prefer the forests, more natural areas. But they come into town, from time to time. Absolute terror to serve. Came in here wanting wine, of all things. Well, I only serve red and white, and nothing too fine. I don’t exactly get very many requests for either.” Sabrina remembered her dealings with them, not exactly in a kind tone. “Proceeded to lecture me on my ‘inability to aerate the vintage, and how dare you serve it three degrees from being properly chilled!?!’” The wolf had mocked the high, nasal tone that light elves tended to speak in, as if they were better than everyone else.

“Needless to say, the one time I slept with one, she wanted to bathe right after sex so she wouldn’t stink of wolf. Kinda killed my desire for light elves.” Sabrina laughed lightly. Maybe they had managed to bed the same female elf. After all, the supernatural world was only so big.

She ignored the comment of the wolf and human differences. He wasn’t wrong. Sabrina was certainly more hairy than the average human. But, she had taken a few human lovers in the past that she had sworn had to be wolf upon their initial meeting. She shook her head, ears twitching as she spoke. “You are my first drow….not very often your kind come along. So you can see why I was drawn to you.” A hand reached down to his cock, moving to tap the tip lightly. “And I could tell from the pants you wore the first night, that you were packing serious heat. So, I had to take a taste.”

"Ha! Well the first warning should have been the fact that they almost sparkle," Lars remarked. He listened to Sabrina's tale and smirked as she reached the end point. "You and another lady eh?" he asked, seeming quite enthused at the prospect. "Well, even if she was a stuck up light elf, I imagine that would have been quite a treat to watch..." He could picture it vividly, the mental image briefly making his toes curl.

Lars smirked and draped a strong arm over Sabrina's shoulders, a breathy laugh reflexively leaving him as she tapped the apex. "I didn't think they were that tight, but... eh, it all worked out in the end." After some thought he glanced toward his buxom vixen. "Say... in the future, any chance you'd be open to a date?" he asked. "I know it's strange to ask now, usually that comes before two people fuck like animals, but... well I'm a sucker for you. Any opportunity to spend more time with you, and I'm game."

“Heh, I don’t tend to be picky when it comes to gender or race...and from what I gathered about you, darling, you feel the same way.” Sabrina nuzzled into his neck, enjoying the brief down time they were having together. Taking his cock was fantastic, but getting to know Lars was better.

The she wolf adored his reaction, loving the sound of his laugh. The smile on her lips didn’t seem to leave when he was around. “Well, I wouldn’t be adverse to it….always loved the beach. Might be out of season to swim, still nice to look at. I wouldn’t want to do the boring, typical stuff. Like movies. Never cared for them, hard to get to know someone when you’re quiet and looking at a screen.” Sabrina paused, drumming her fingers against his chest. “Go out to eat..there’s plenty of historical places I could take you to see. Pretty old city, could give you a personal tour.”

"That and they haven't made a good movie in twenty years," Lars idly remarked. Still, he understood her reason. The point of a date was to get to know someone, and stony silence made that impossible. "But a beach trip does sound nice. Had you figured as a mountain type of girl. Nice high vistas to howl from, " he teased. And the image of some skimpy swimwear did make his heart skip a beat.

Lars smirked. "Get the feeling you know this city like the back of your hand... hell, I wouldn't mind. I've basically been sticking to the same five blocks since I got here." And his eating habits did leave something to be desired, he supposed...

Lars wasn’t wrong. Honestly, she preferred concerts to movies. Loud music, singing along, drinking….that was certainly her preferred entertainment venue. At the comment of her howling from a mountain, she narrowed her eyes playfully, ears flattening. Two could play at this game. “No no no, the beach is much better for you. I’ll be able to bury you underground, in the sand, and leave your head peeking out. Just like you prefer, right?” She made a reference to the sort of living arrangement his kind enjoyed.

“It’s settled. Next Tuesday?” Sabrina’s ears perked right up, flicking in anticipation. “Bar tends to be dead that day.

"Hmph. I'd be pissing sand for a week though," Lars joked. But he would brave anything if it made the she-wolf happy. "Next Tuesday, eh? I can go with that. Have no other people I need to hunt at the moment, so I can manage." Well, Lars had some names, but he was in no rush. The longer he could spend here the better. He gave Sabrina a light squeeze and kissed the top of her head. A date with the she-wolf, that was something he could get behind.

“Well, now that that’s settled, I could really go for another round. What do you think?” Sabrina wolfishly grinned to him, her lust not abated one bit. Her tail was thumping the bed, obvious that she was looking forward to what was going to happen next.

“Don’t say anything funny but…” Sabrina shifted away from him, rolling to position herself on all fours. She lowered her arms to fold under her head, which only made her stick her ass in the air more. Her tail was swinging from side to side, and his seed was leaking out of her slightly gaping cunt. All in all, it was an obscene sight that some men would kill for.

“I wanna do it doggy style.” Sabrina did her best to look over to him, to see his reaction.

Lars sat back, watching her graceful motions with some mild curiosity until she had settled into a comfortable spot with her backside raised high in the air. By the time she settled she had gotten him riled up again, his purple shaft protruding upward. Doggy style... "Hah, fine, no jokes. But you really are making them too easy my sweet," he remarked. Although, going for low hanging fruit seemed beneath him.

Lars reached down with his left hand and gripped the corresponding hip, while his right gave her fluffy tail a few languid strokes. Lars breathed in and gave a steady push of his hips, the engorged head of his cock returning to her inviting velvety warmth. The drow purred hungrily and wasted no time gaining speed, each inward push driving him to the hilt inside the buxom she-wolf/

“I can’t help it….” Sabrina moaned as his cock entered her. Doing it like this however made his large cock enter her at a very different angle. It felt amazing, her cunt tightening up, ready to take him again. “This time of the month….this is all I wanna do. Be fucked like the animal I am…” She whined as he stroked her tail. Her tail was quite sensitive.

“Fuck me….fill me up…” The she wolf’s voice was husky with desire. “Mmmm…..your cock feels so good inside me….fits just right.” Her ears flicked, jingling the hoop ear ring she had on one side.

If this was what she wanted, well Lars supposed he wasn't one to complain with how good it felt. She had the excuse of being on the beastly side, her body screaming for pleasure. And he simply did this because it felt damn good. His left hand swung down, giving her large rear a swat that echoed through her room. "That so? Well, with how often you've been taking it lately," he idly teased.

And as he fit her so well, he was able to quickly set a fast pace, with each swing shaking the bed beneath the two of them. His breathing steadily grew more laboured, the peak of his thick purple shaft meeting Sabrina's cervix on each full thrust.

Back
Top Bottom