Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Half Moon Bar (MellowYellow x Poppy)

Sabrina came at the same time as her lover, her own juices going to splash against him and onto the ground. She was so full of semen that her belly was lightly swollen, but she didn't seem to mind. The wolf girl sighed, content for the first time in a while sexually. She didn't make a habit of fucking every man that came into her bar, but Lars was simply too exotic to pass up.

"I don't really do cell phones." She hopped off the bar, shaking her head to fluff up her hair and ears, the shiver running down her body to shake her tail as well, to properly fluff it out. "But, lucky for you, the bar does have a phone. I don't keep other hired help, so I'm here every night. But I'm not adverse to closing for personal reasons." She picked a matchbook up from the bar, passing it over to him. It had the name of the establishment, and phone number at the bottom.

"Ah, a woman who loves her work. I can appreciate that." Lars spent some time fixing his clothing up before diligently pocketing the matchbook. "As for myself, if you ever find you miss my dulcet tones..." He raised his left hand and gave it a sudden flick, a piece of paper with a string of digits quickly forming between his fingers. He set it on the counter and smiled wryly.

"As for myself, I have business to attent do. But I'll definitely be sure to return to my favourite bar and barkeep." He leaned in, giving Sabrina's soft lips a brief kiss in passing, before the drow turned and nonchalantly made for the door. Already this trip had been much more pleasure than business.

Sabrina picked the card up from her counter, going to read it over. Well, it seemed he had a cell phone. How progressive for a super natural creature. She knew some vampires that wouldn't even write letters back and forth for communication, finding it to be too modern. It was nice to see that if need be, she had a way to contact him.

"Well, Lars, I suppose I'll see you around." The wolf girl winked, hoping that it would be much sooner rather than later. Regardless, she certainly would be looking forward to the next time she would get the chance to see him.

It wouldn't take long until a few members of the Rossetti family turned up in less than optimal shape. Three brutish enforcers, known for their cruelty, shredded by some unknown assailant. All that they could confirm from the ME report was that the burns were magical in origin. It was a fitting punishment for reneging on a deal with Lars' clan, but it was only a starting point. He had more that needed doing.

But, that could wait. All work and no play, and all that.

The Half-Moon bar made for a familiar landmark as Lars strode down the aged streets, damp wads of slush crushing under his boots as he made his way toward the structure. As had been the case, the place was mostly empty. A few old wizards were drunkenly staggering out, singing a jaunty tune from their old college days, as he made for the door. Lars let them pass, whistling innocently as he made for the door and strode inside.

If it was a slow night, perhaps Sabrina would have some time to kill...

The wolf girl had spent the interim from seeing him last mostly thinking of him. She wasn't too sure what was with her sudden interest, but she was making sure to keep up on any of the latest gossip in regards to him. There were some lonely nights in the bar, where Sabrina would sit on the edge of the bar and finger herself, thinking only of Lars and his exotic, plum colored prick thrusting into her furiously. Masturbating helped to abate her lust, but there was no denying that she needed to see him again.

Sabrina was tending the bar that night with her standard disinterest, wearing the same outfit as always, but with a variation. The red corset style top from last time was now a dark purple color. The grey haired girl managed to look stunning in any color, but the purple fabric reminded her of Lars.

"Welcome." She heard the bell ring on the door for the new customer, but didn't even bother looking up from her task. The wolf girl was feeling very sexually frustrated this fine evening, planning on ending the evening with a bottle of wine and her own hand. Sabrina didn't sound as cheerful or inviting as she did the first time, her mind obsessed with her current thoughts.

"Oh now you'll never earn customers if that's your attitude " Lars tutted as he strode in. He raised his right hand from the pocket of his padded red parka, revealing the rings of gauze that lined his purple digits. Those vamps might have been low on the food chain, but one of them had some nasty tricks of his own.

"Then again, the more customers you have, the more likely you are to be swept off your feet by another man." The drow stud took a seat at the bar, still maintaining his wry smile. "I didn't think I'd been away from you for that long... but then again, I suppose you have a good bit of beast lurking under that pretty face of yours. And purple fever is such a hard thing to cure," Lars teased.

Sabrina looked up to see who the familiar voice belonged to. Her ears pricked up, visibly excited that Lars had walked into her bar. She reached behind her and batted at her tail in an attempt to get it to stop wagging. She wanted to play it cool, and her animalistic traits were completely ignoring her. Her ruby eyes flicked over to his bandaged hand, wanting to hear the story behind the injury soon enough.

"I see what while you've been in some tussle, you haven't lost your humor." Sabrina moved to get a clean glass for him, noting that he took a seat precisely where she had last pleasured herself, finding it ironic. "Rum, Lars?"

"Mm. It's rather chilly tonight after all... If only I had a nice bedwarmer with a fluffy tail." Lars said, only half joking. He got comfortable, taking the time to examine the rows of alcoholic bottles that lined the back shelves of the bar. She had a fine collection, for as rather mdest as her business tended to be.

"Slow night... I suppose most folks don't want to brave the cold for a drink... fortunately, I had ulterior motives for coming out here," Lars said. he leaned onto the bar, folding his arms on the polished wood and resting his chin on his forearms. "But, on the plus side, that leaves you freed up, yes? So... perhaps you and I could spend a little time together? Who knows, this time we could even make it to a bedroom."

"Heh....well, darling, perhaps something could be arranged. You do manage to come on nights where I seem to be rather slow." Sabrina spoke as she poured his drink, placing it on the coaster and pushing it towards him.

"Well, as it's just the two of us in this bar now, I've got no problems closing up for the night. I swear, one night, you might actually come when there's brisk business." The she wolf walked out from behind the bar, going to lock the front door and flip the sign to closed.

"Fortunately for us, I also live out my bar....nothing much but it's got the typical comforts of a studio apartment." Sabrina nodded to the flight of stairs that led up to the second story of the establishment. It had been altered to be a studio apartment. Downstairs was the basement and chains that she had to restrain herself with when it was "that time of the month".

"I'm sure you sling plenty of suds in tourist season. For now though, I'm quite happy to spend a little time here with just the two of us," Lars replied. He raised the glass to his lips and downed the serving in a single go, feeling a shiver run through his body. His throat welcomed the burn as a strong pulse radiated from his stomach out through to his extremities. "Ahh... you always give me the fine stuff."

Lars rose from the chair and casually made his way toward her. A strong hand settled on Sabrina's backside, giving her a comforting squeeze. "I wouldn't mind. Anything close to an actual bed is fine by me..." he replied, leaning in and nuzzling Sabrina's creamy neck. "Would that be fine by you?"

"Heh, well, tourist season pays the bills." Sabrina shrugged. Honestly, due to the payoff from her former vampire lover, she could get by with never selling a single drink at her establishment, and still leave a handsome chunk of change when she died. Even if she was flush with cash, she didn't live much beyond her means.

She allowed him to squeeze her plump bottom, leaning into his chest and inhaling his scent. Whatever pheromones he was giving off was totally addicting. Her tail wagged in delight, an obvious sign of her arousal. The she wolf tilted her head to the side as he kissed at her pale neck, a smirk on her face.

"Well, let's go." Sabrina walked away briefly to grab the bottle from the bar, thinking they could get thirsty upstairs. And running down for a bottle mid-fuck was not her idea of a turn on. She went right back to his side, kissing him passionately, breaking away to take his hand and lead him up the wooden stairs.

True to her word, it was a studio apartment. As she didn't spend much time in it, there was a king sized bed with an ornate headboard, a wardrobe to match, and a vanity with various make-up and other toiletries. There was a couch that seemed comfortable enough, and a small round table under a window in the small kitchen nook. There was only two chairs at the table, so it was obvious she didn't entertain often. She only had a mini fridge, using the bigger freezers for storage downstairs, and a tiny range top.

Her bathroom area, however, was entirely too luxurious for the bar. If there was one thing Sabrina enjoyed, it was bathing. So she had a large claw foot tub, big enough for a small crowd, and a tiny sink with equally small toilet. It was partitioned off from the room, with a sliding door to provide some privacy. There was a narrow book case with some dvds and books, and a laptop on the arm of the couch. It was a nice little area for a single girl, but raising a family here would require some major renovations and add-ons.

"Welcome to my humble abode." Sabrina told him as they got in the area, a smile on her face as she tugged Lars over to her bed.

In truth, Lars wasn't sure what he was expecting as they reached the crest of the wooden stairs. Her bar was immaculately clean, and if the dimensions there were anything to go by then her apartment would be rather large too. So would Sabrina keep her quarters the same way she kept her business? Did the human dictate her decorating, or the beast? There was no meaty smell coming toward him, so that was a good sign.

The interior was... nice. Decently decorated, not cleaned to any military degree, but the cleanliness was still pleasant. It was clear she lived alone and rarely kept company, for as large as her apartment was.

"So this is the wolf's den eh? Nicer than I would have thought. I was expecting piles of bones, some dog toys, the skulls of your enemies," he casually joked. Lars smirked and followed her lead to the bed, feeling himself already growing hard in his excitement. "Well... here's hoping this is the first of many trips..." His free hand roamed up, sliding down the zipper of his coat.

"Ha ha ha. For your information, Drow, that was just a phase." Sabrina joked, going to sit on her bed. It was done in shades of grey and silver, but there was a fur blanket at the foot of the bed, under her butt, that she used when cold. "And besides, I leave the really kinky things in the basement." She winked, watching him take his coat off.

In return, she stripped down as well. The only things she was left wear was her garter belt, stockings, bra and panties. It was all in shades of red and black, lacy and luxurious looking. She didn't skimp when it came to her lingerie. "Got a surprise for you...." She spread her legs, showcasing that the panties in question were crotch less. "I wanted easy access if I had to spend my evening in the bar....easier to masturbate in the backroom with these panties, and hike up the skirt."

Lars bit his bottom lip briefly. Was he imagining things, or was she even more beautiful this time around? He examined the way her lacy unmentionables adhered to her womanly curves. "Crotchless eh? Naughty girl. Still, I can admire that pragmatism." He continued undressing, shrugging his shirt off to expose his sturdy upper body. A section of his abdomen was discoloured by a rose-shade bruise.

"Hmhm... I'll simply have to visit more frequently. Poor dear, being left high and dry like that." Lars slipped out of his shoes and socks, letting his trousers drop as he took a few steps forward. He moved atop the buxom wolf and smirked, his long purple cock wobbling like a dowsing rod as the peak aimed toward her delectable pussy. Lars leaned in and kissed her firmly, already feeling a sense of bliss wash over him from the contact.

There did happen to be a certain glow about her, that was for certain. Sabrina saw the bruise on his chest, going to place a hand on it, concern evident on her face. Her ears flattened, an obvious sign of her displeasure of the injury. "What sort of shit are you getting involved in.....to get an injury like this?"

Her eyes trained on his cock, licking her lips. She knew that Lars could fill her up and satisfy her better than she had in years. And as tomorrow was the full moon, her sex drive was off the charts. The soft fur covering her mound was already damp from her arousal, returning the kiss. She broke away in time however, and scooted up to be more centered on the bed.

"Well, come on and fuck me." She spoke in a flirty tone, spreading her legs and lifting them up, going to wrap her arms around her thighs. That helped to keep her up, and keep her spread. Both her pussy and asshole were on display, and looked like wonderful holes to fuck in.

"Oh this? Don't worry about it. You should see the other guy." On second thought that was likely a bad idea, given how traumatic that was likely to be. Lars reached up and gently stroked behind Sabrina's ears, massaging slowly at the sweet spot. "I can take care of myself, don't worry." Aside from that bruise and the bandages on his fingers, Lars seemed rather fine.

Lars watched as his wolfy lover laid back, exposing her soaked pussy as she held her legs spread. "Best invitation I've ever had," he purred. Wasting no time he took the plunge, the thickness of his plum coloured cock once again sinking into her honeypot. Lars' right hand roamed up and firmly gripped Sabrina's corresponding breast through her bra, massaging lazily at the heavy mound as his thrusts gradually deepened.

"Spirits below..." Lars purred. "You feel even tighter this time... how's that possible?"

Sabrina wanted to roll her eyes, but was too busy enjoying the scratches to her ears. She tilted her head to the side, trying to get him to scratch a particular spot, tail wagging in enjoyment. It was thumping the bed in a solid rhythm, something she ignored as she petting felt too nice.

She was thrilled as Lars jumped at the occasion, going to slip his cock into her waiting pussy. She had been so hot and bothered as of late, that she needed no foreplay in order to take him completely to the hilt. With his body so close, she could let go of her thighs. Resting her ankles on his shoulders seemed to be enough to keep them up, feeling content for the first time in a while.

"Ahhh....feels so nice..." Sabrina responded, arms wrapping around his neck to play in his hair. "I...don't know....maybe my body wants you to fuck it....so much...it's begging for you and suckin' you in."

Lars gently closed his eyes, soaking in her warmth as his hips pumped too and fro at a steadily rising pace, the bed starting to rock beneath them. He could feel the warmth of Sabrina's legs as they rested on his shoulders, savouring every touch of her body against his. After their last encounter, it was quite nice to be on top. But he didn't doubt that the she-wolf would be turning the tables at some point during the night.

Not that he minded, of course.

The drow's pumping hips grew faster and faster, until Sabrina's bedroom was filled with the sound of their hips clapping together. Lars leaned in and eagerly kissed the silver-haired wolf, his tongue probing into her mouth. She managed to reel him in with her mere presence, and even her kisses made him mewl in delight.

Sabrina wanted nothing more than to kiss Lars as he fucked her with his massive cock. Something that she couldn't understand was drawing her to him. As the noises of her wet pussy and their bodies slapping together filled the room. She was moaning beneath him, her ears twitching in delight as she was getting closer to an orgasm. If she could have it her way, she would spend every night and day being filled up by his huge cock.

"Harder....harder....fuck...." Her thoughts were incoherent, going to crash her lips against his and revel in the sensations as her inner walls stroked his cock, trying to entice him to cum inside of her. Sabrina was so very close to cumming, and hoped that feeling his cum fill her up would be just the ticket to send her over the edge.

He felt the she-wolf's pussy squeezing down his cock, heard her soft pants of desire as ever subsequent thrust got her progressively more excited. Lars' vigorous thrusts grew harder until the springs of the bed were bouncing in protest beneath the young lovers. A final hard thrust sealed himself inside her, the peak of his purple shaft pressed firmly to her cervix as a potent salvo of his warm seed lanced out tp fill her.

A shuddering groan left him as the rushing release steadily subsided, strong hands gripping the sheets above Sabrina's shoulders. "Hah... I think we both desperately needed that."

To Sabrina, it felt like his cock was reaching new depths inside of her. This had been precisely what she needed. Masturbating was fine, but Lars' cock was exactly what she craved. And the pheromones he let out as he was pounding her pussy into oblivion....this was pure bliss to the she wolf. As his cock exploded inside of her, her moist inner walls twitched and sucked his cock tightly, going so tight that he couldn't shove his cock in another inch, in or out. As the orgasm coursed through the pair, her cunt stayed tightly wrapped around his cock, not wanting to let him go.

"Ahhhh.....it feels nice, having a hot load inside of me..." Sabrina spoke after giving him a long, wet kiss. When she pulled back from his lips to rest her head on the pillows, there was a long, thin string of saliva that connected them. "But I suppose you don't quite know how that feels." She gave him a wolfish grin that was beginning to be so familiar to him.

Lars smirked as Sabrina savoured the warmth of his seed in her pussy. "Oh? Who says I've never tried? I've experimented, like everyone who's been to college," he confidently told her. Lars slowly pulled out, pearly blobs of his seed still oozing from the apex of his plum-coloured cock. He moved around and sat beside the she wolf, gradually catching his breath.

Despite the potency of his release, he was still clearly ready for more. He reached down and took one of Sabrina's hands in his own, giving her a reassuring squeeze. "You know, this is a rather nice place... how'd you get your claws on it? Inheritance?" he asked. If he'd knocked Sabrian up, all too likely by now, it would do to get to know her a bit better.

Sabrina chuckled a bit at his experimentation joke. She wondered exactly what sort of colleges drows attended. Or did they find a way to mainstream with humans? She found that to be a bit difficult to believe, given their shade of skin. Such a vibrant shade was certain to attract questions. The wolf didn't complain as he came up to sit beside of her, leaning against him, watching his cock weep his delicious seed. She was about to go down and clean him up in order to get to taste it, her ears flicking as she listened to his question.

"Well....that's mostly a long and sad story." Sabrina reached over to her nightstand, picking up a pack of cigarettes and passing one over to him. "I'll try to keep it short and sweet. My father was the alpha....we couldn't ever see eye to eye." She lit up the cigarette with a lighter, moving to pass it to him before recalling his unique ability and setting it down, beside the crystal ash tray. "Guess I wanted to rebel, so I went out and hooked up with a vampire. Couple of hundred years old, seemed cool....I moved into his manor on the outskirts of the city. Always talked about how I wanted to own a bar."

She took a deep breath. "Regardless, we were happy. My pack hated me for it, though. Couldn't understand why I'd choose a blood sucker over my own blood. Things were nice for a year or two. Until I got knocked up. No one had heard of such a thing happening before, with a vampire. And I hadn't been with anyone else....anyway. We were as happy as could be. But, some of my family members figured out where I was, beat the shit out of me. Lost the kid later on." She inhaled deeply on the cigarette, flicking the ashes into the tray she picked up from her night stand and put between them. She spoke of everything in a detached way, as if she had watched a movie where it all happened.

"Alphonse, that was the father, couldn't handle the guilt. So he left. Set me up for life with a nice bank account, which has helped." She extinguished her cigarette at the end of her tale. "So, that's that." Sabrina had completely left her personal thoughts and feelings on the situation out of it, wanting to present the story with just the facts.

Lars lit up his cigarette and took a long drag, listening in carefully. For as carefree as Sabrina seemed, she was definitely carrying her share of tragedy. He hadn't expected something so heavy, and seemed to stare long into the dark. On some level he wanted to track down those overgrown fleabags and make some nice fur coats... but that wouldn't solve anything. And violence was his area of expertise.

"Sorry to hear that... if I'd known it was something so heavy, I wouldn't have asked," Lars said, blowing some steam from his nostrils. "Well... fair's fair. I know your past, so I should tell you mine. You may have guessed by now, but I'm no ordinary tourist," he said, gesturing to his injured digits and abdomen.

"My full name is Larzhan Co'Lanth, of the Co'Lanth clan. Mostly, at least. Whoever my birth parents were, I never knew them. I had been abandoned on the doorstep of an orphanage that the Co'Lanth patriarch was using as a tax haven. He ran it well, but it was still an asset for the criminal activities of the clan. And as I grew older, I became involved in that life. You see, drow believe in the concept of life debts. For taking me in as an infant, I owed the clan a debt of gratitude to be paid off through my services. Robbing rivals, shaking down businesses for insurance... I graduated to killing for the family when I turned sixteen," Lars explained.

He stubbed his cigarette out slowly and kept his gaze on the shadows, staring so deeply that it was almost as if he could see something forming in the dark. Something staring back at him. "I repaid my debt, but even so I couldn't bring myself to leave the clan. The criminal lifestyle was all I knew... even my college education was just a lengthy course in destructive magic. Ultimately, I'm only good for breaking legs."

Lars shrugged and laid back until his back met the pillows. "Hm... guess I killed the mood, huh? Sorry. But... debts are a part of drow culture. You told me your past, it was right to tell you mine."

“No, it’s okay….honestly, I don’t tend to get this close to anyone anymore. One night stands, sure. But nothing recurring.” Sabrina seemed dismissive, going to cuddle up to him and rest her head on his toned chest. To be completely truthful, it did hurt to talk about it. After all, it hadn’t even been 5 years since it all occurred. “Don’t have much in the way of friends to discuss it with….lost all of those when I left the pack.”

In return, she quietly listened to Lars’ story. She did make a face at his full name. “Well, that’s certainly a ten dollar name. I think it sounds nice, but it’s a mouthful to moan.” In a way, she hoped her terrible joke lightened the mood. But, the grey haired girl was getting the chance to learn about drow culture that few outsiders knew. So she wasn’t going to waste this, committing everything he said to memory. When he put out his cigarette, she put the ashtray back on the table, and picked up the rum bottle instead.

“Heh, don’t feel bad….” Sabrina took a long swig from the bottle. “It’s good to know more about you. Makes me like you more. I mean, who couldn’t? Poor, unwanted drow that turned into a killing machine?” She passed the bottle over for him to take a drink. “And besides, I think you’re pretty good at something other than breaking legs….”

She paused. “So, even though you repaid your debt, what would happen if you tried to leave now? Since you’re so involved in the organization?”

Back
Top Bottom