Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Half Moon Bar (MellowYellow x Poppy)

"Mnf," he replied through a full mouth, giving her nipple another firm suck in agreement. His strong hand met her rear again and again, the resounding slaps echoing through her bar and joining the delightful noise of their hips clapping together. He was holding out well, for as rough as the buxom wolf was riding him, but ultimately he could feel the pressure peaking inside his throbbing cock.

Lars pulled his head back, Sabrina's nipple leaving his mouth with a thin strand of saliva still linking the two. He gave a powerful groan, closing his eyes as delight washed through him. Thick shots of his pearly seed erupted inside her, bursts shooting straight past her cervix and into the wolf's eager womb. It was a thick and copious volume, and it would be some shock if it didn't manage to knock her up.

After a few moments of this he sighed in delight and sank back against the floor, catching his breath. It had been quite a rush, but the fact that he was still hard made it clear he could go for more.

As his seed splashed inside her womb, she shivered, cumming again. The hot seed spilling inside of her just felt so good. Lars was certainly having an effect on her. It had been some time since she was able to cut loose like this, and she was really enjoying it. The wolf girl just hoped that this wouldn't turn out to be a one night stand.

While Lars reclined on the floor, Sabrina still kept his cock inside of her. Her inside walls twitched, attempting to milk every drop out of him. She caught her breath as well, but was ready to go again.

"That was fun....but we're not done yet, my pet." Sabrina leaned down to kiss him passionately again before pulling away. She slipped his hard cock out of her, going to turn around into the "reverse cowgirl" position, bountiful bottom and fluffy tail on display. With no hesitation, she slipped his cock back into her. In this position, his cock hit in a different angle, feeling amazing.

"Haha... my dear, you're spoiling me..." Lars reached his left hand up, wiping his forehead clean of sweat with the edge of his sleeve. It was a chilly night outside, and even the heating in here wasn't spectacular. Even so he felt sweltering with the horny she-wolf mounting him, the light overhead glistening on his plum-coloured flesh. He gave a small gasp of surprise as Sabrina swiftly moved around above him, his eyes raking down her back.

"Mnf..." Lars bit his bottom lip as she took him from a fresh angle, his left hand roaming up to grip her fluffy tail. He gave her pale tail a few loving strokes, admiring the bounces of her backside. This time however Lars joined in, actively rolling his hips up to meet the thrusts of Sabrina's own. "Mm. Full moon out tonight," he teased, his right hand giving her rump another swift smack.

"Well, I have no intentions to stop lavishing you with my attentions~" Sabrina reassured him sweetly, as she started to glide up and down his thick shaft. His hot seed was still inside of her, and with any luck, she would be getting another fresh batch soon. As he stroked her fluffy tail, her back arched. Wolf ears and tails were incredibly sensitive, and it simply heightened her arousal.

"Hehe, you're getting a good view of it too." Sabrina laughed at his joke. The real full moon was still a bit away, but as it grew close, her libido tended to increase. The only time she didn't crave intimacy tended to be during the new moon.

Lars smirked. "Makes me want to howl," he joked. Having just cum, the drow was able to hold out for longer, even with Sabrina eagerly riding him. He could feel the great strength lurking under sensual curves, the power of a beast that was just barely being contained. Well, he was grateful for that much.

Seeing how the stroking of her tail making her briefly tense, Lars redoubled his efforts and continued to idly play with the fluffy material while she rhythmically rocked her hips atop him. After a moment, and feeling curious for Sabrina's reaction, Lars' right hand slithered back to his face, whereupon he briefly suckled on his index and middle fingers. He pushed forward and sank those two lubricated digits into her tight backside, feeling the ring of muscle parting around his fingers.

"Are you...always able to tell jokes...." Sabrina moaned, squirming about as he stroked her tail. It added a delicious new sensation, along with being encased in her moist folds. "While getting fucked?"

She panted, not prepared for him to sink two digits into her back side. Thankfully, she was no stranger to anal, so it didn't hurt. But the sudden invasion felt so good. There was nothing more that the little horny she wolf loved more than to be double penetrated. Her cunt tightened up on him, along with her ass, so tight that it was impossible for him to continue thrusting.

In pure pleasure, she came, squirting this time. Her sweet juices splashed onto the bar floor that they were fucking on, making quite the obscene noise as it happened. She felt like collapsing, going face first into her own juices, unable to support her own weight. Her pussy was still on his cock, milking it for all she was worth. Sabrina proceeded to clean up her own mess, not wanting to damage the wood, using her mouth.

"Only when it's really fun," Lars replied confidently. He could feel the sheer tightness around his cock become almost crushing, the sensation making him wince as Sabrina came, squirting powerfully from the rush of her orgasm. He panted slightly as the buxom silver-haired wolf leaned forward, eagerly licking up her own juices. "You naughty girl," the drow teased. He'd admit though, that he quite liked the sight.

He could still feel Sabrina milking him, muscles stroking against the purple surface of his impressive dick. He threw his head back with a harsh groan, another fresh spurt of his seed sputtering upward. The volume was not quite as impressive this time, but it was still a healthy amount given how hard he had cum previously. He closed his eyes as the high slowly subsided, with his backside now resting againat the floor.

Sabrina flashed a toothy grin, finishing cleaning up her mess as she lifted her pussy off his shaft. The invading fingers in her ass slipped out as well, but she was hoping for something bigger in that hole soon. The last spurts of his cum splattered on her ass, giving him quite the view. She turned herself around, her limbs feeling heavy. But, there was no way she was down for the count yet. With the approaching full moon, her lust was insatiable. And the wolf girl hoped that for the first time in a long time, the drow could completely satisfy her.

“Mmmm….made a bit of a mess, hm?” The wolf girl turned around to face him, going to lay in between his legs. Sabrina licked her full lips, going to take the tip of his cock in his mouth, sucking out the remainder of his load that had lingered inside of him. She popped her mouth off, with an obscene, wet noise, looking up to Lars.

“Still so hard….you drow are amazing. But, I need to do some clean up services on you.” Sabrina returned to sucking his cock, an expert at deep throating. She took his thick, plum cock all the way to the base, cleaning him up of their combined juices.

After a moment he could feel the lupine beauty slither between his legs, seeming to be just a touch fatigued from their rutting so far. Even so she was still going, seeming not to be deterred. "Ha. I'll admit to having some talent, but I'm feeling like an amateur next to you my sweet." She took Lars into her mouth with remarkable skill, the heat of her throat pulling a small hiss of delight from the drow.

Damn this vixen... she really was ruining other women for him. His strong hand settled on the back of Sabrina's head, strong digits lazily stroking the backs of her ears as she diligently cleaned his cock, seeming to not want to miss a single spot. The last few dribbles of his cum had oozed onto her tongue, letting her take in her new lover's strong and virile taste. Aye, he could give her quite a few children if the taste and scent were anything to go by.

What with the legendary tales of female werewolves that he had heard, she really was living up to the hype. His heavy hand settling on her head was nice to feel, having not noticed how much she missed male companionship until this moment. She had avoided being with men, after the heartbreak she received from the vampire. But the opportunity to bed a drow was so rare, she couldn’t pass up on it. A part of her idly wondered if there was some pheromone that he was giving off that could make her feel so addicted to him.

Their mix of juices seemed to be the tastiest thing she ever had, with the way she was slurping him down. Sabrina moaned against the cock in her mouth, providing a pleasant vibration for him. She produced plenty of saliva, that helped her mouth slide up and down his bulging cock. The way how he stroked her ears felt amazing to Vivian, liking that he didn’t shy away from her animalistic qualities.

“Mmmmm….you’re still so hard.” Sabrina complimented him as she pulled his cock from her mouth with an audible, wet pop. “Think you can blow a load in my mouth?” She licked her bottom lip, her lips swollen from the suction. She didn’t wait for an answer, going back to the task at hand.

A pleased gasp escaped him as the wolf so diligently took him into her throat, slurping eagerly until she finally came up for air. A few strands of saliva still linked the two, his soaked cock glistening in the light overhead. "I don't doubt I have more for you, my dear," the handsome drow said, grinning wickedly. The eagerness of her sucking returned in haste, the peak of his cock once more pressing into her throat.

He glanced to her swaying backside, admiring the swishing of her tail. Clearly she was enjoying herself, her long and dexterous tongue massaging the underside of his shaft in a way that pulled delighted shivers from him. Lars would admit to being just a little smitten with her already, wanting to know more about this woman servicing him so dutifully. He'd consider it another objective for his stay in Bay City.

A pleased groan left him, feeling the pressure continuing to build in his cock, strong and salty pre cum oozing onto her tongue. His pulse had quickened, delight continuing to mount as Sabrina brought him to new realms of pleasure.

The werewolf could tell from his moans of pleasure that she was doing something right. And the taste of his precum happened to taste delicious to her. Perhaps it was the pheromones that he was releasing, as she tended to be very susceptible to strong males. And there was no doubt that Lars had to be one of the best examples of the male specimen of his race. She greedily sucked it all down, making obscene noises as she set about her task.

She pulled off his cock again, looking to him with a wicked glint in her ruby eyes. The thin string of saliva mixed with his essence hung from her lips. "As much as I want you to blow in my mouth....there is always my ass to explore. You filled me up so much with your cum, I think I'm about to burst..." Sabrina licked her lower lip, swallowing the thin, clear liquid down. She tucked some hair over her shoulder before setting back to her task of pleasing him. To help heighten his pleasure, she even wrapped her large, soft tits about the base of his cock, sucking hard on just the tip.

When she let his shaft leave her lips, Lars felt like a drowning man finally coming up for air. His vision refocused and he smirked down at Sabrina, exhaling slightly. "Well, I think I could manage that... I have been curious about that cute rear of yours. Certainly didn't feel virgin-tight from my bit of probing," Lars teased. It was an uphill battle, no woman had ever pushed him like this, but he didn't want to back down.

As Sabrina got back into the swing of things, adding her plush bosom to the mix, Lars closed his eyes and drank in each sensual sensation. He went along with it for a few more moments before his thick shaft throbbed inside her mouth, thick spurts of his cum lancing into her throat. The first few shots hit into the back of her throat and slid down, and as Lars reeled his hips back the last few dribbled oozed onto her tongue to let her take in the drow's strong taste.

Once Lars was completely spent in her mouth, she pulled up, looking him in the eye. Sabrina had swallowed down the thick spurts that hit in her mouth, but had reserved the liquid in her mouth. She opened up her mouth for him to see his essence on her tongue, sharp canines visible that could have ripped his cock to shreds. The wolf girl swallowed it all down, licking her lips, as if she had just eaten her favorite meal.

"Well....that certainly was yummy." She laughed a bit. "You're quite impressive.....you still managed a nice big load in my mouth, even after everything you've been though...." Sabrina laid back on her bar floor with Lars, beside of him, on her back. She could use a brief break as well.

Lars enjoyed the spectacle of Sabrina casually showing off the remnants on her tongue, before swallowing his seed. He smirked and welcomed her warmth resting beside him, after which he laid back and let his hands rest on his exposed abdomen. "I suppose it has been some time for me. And you do have a talent for getting me out of my shell, my dear."

"Since we have a moment, and I'll likely forget why I came here if I'm balls deep in you again... how about that information?" Lars left hand reached out, two slender fingers lazily stroking up Sabrina's neck to tickle under her chin. "And then we can rut a little more..."

Sabrina didn't mind his hands exploring her body, a soft smile on her lips. Well, he was right. She did owe him. But the wolf girl wasn't about to let him go so easily. But, it did seem that he understood that as well, wanting to mate with her more.

"Opium trade, right?" Sabrina's ears twitched as she focused on the question at hand. "Well, there's two families that I could think of, off the top of my head. The Sanguini and the Rossetti." She started her explanation, eyes going to look up to the old ceiling fans that decorated the ornate stucco ceiling. "Although, the Sanguini family has been here forever....the Rossetti family is new, and wants to take the leadership. I would bet my money on them. Total idiots."

"Rossetti and Sanguini..." Lars repeated, committing the names to memory. With some names to go off of, he could get more concrete information 'the old fashioned way' off the streets. "Let me guess... they're Swedish?" he joked, a sly smile gracing his handsome visage. A strong arm lazily slipped around her waist, keeping Sabrina's warmth pressed comfortably against his side.

"Well, that should do nicely. It may well be the stupid ones I'm here for, given the nature of my business." Lars' left hand flicked upward, a twinkle of white light dancing between his fingers as two cigarettes swiftly materialized in his digits. "Care for a smoke? I find they help jazz me up," Lars explained. Nicotine did have a strong effect on drow, giving them a healthy pulse of excitement.

"Ha ha ha." Sabrina gave him just as much of a fake laugh. She hated to admit it to herself, but she did look for a sense of humor in a mate. It was always too boring so be so damn serious in this town.

"The Sanguini family....they're a bit noble. Stuck up." Sabrina did her best to explain the enigmatic vampires. "But, they're not stupid." She watched as the cigarettes appeared, not having a single complaint. Smoking was one of her preferred vices, much more than hard drugs. "Got a light to go along with it?" She asked, wondering if he could conjure flame too. But, there were always matches on the bar, if necessary.

Lars watched as Sabrina perched a smoke between her pillowy lips and repeated the gesture. "A light? Why, it just so happens I have my favourite lighter conveniently on hand." He raised his left hand and abruptly flicked his thumb along the insides of his finger. A wavering orange tongue of fire appeared above the tip of his tongue, casting a glow around the duo. "Ta-da!"

The mystic flame sparked the tip of Sabrina's smoke first, before Lars did the same for himself. Shaking the fire off his thumb, Lars took a long drag of his smoke and purred as the nicotine immediately kicked in. "You know, I don't often do this sort of thing," Lars remarked, glancing to the she wolf. "It's rare that I find a woman who captivates me so much, but you...? Well, you're something else."

Sabrina laughed at his corny joke, "You really are too much." But she wasn't going to turn down the gift of flame, lighting up the cigarette and taking a short draw from the cigarette before exhaling.

"I imagine fucking on a bar room floor isn't something that happens too often for most people. But, I have to admit that this has been quite enjoyable." Sabrina flicked the ashes from her cigarette. "Well, if I'm such a draw, you'll be happy to know that I even fuck in a bed if you ask me nicely enough....however...." She rolled onto her side, pressing her body into his. "Always wanted to do it on the bar. I paid a lot of money for it, so I ought to enjoy it."

"Hey, it's your property. Do as you will," Lars reasoned. He took another drag and hissed the smoke out through his nostrils, feeling the nicotine steadily worming his fatigue away. "But really, never? I must be something rather special in that case," the drow said, snickering. "Not that I'd be opposed to a bed of course. Your floors are polished and immaculately clean... but still rather uncomfortable to lay back on."

By the time his cigarette had neared the cotton butt, he gave a dismissive flick of his wrist that engulfed the cigarette in white light. It vanished entirely, leaving only a faint sprinkle of ash to imply that it had ever existed. "Well... Up for one more before we part?"

"Perhaps if it wasn't so close to the full moon, I could have been more reasonable..." Sabrina rested her head on his shoulder. "Maybe one day we'll manage to get to a bed to fuck in. But for now, it is what it is." She watched him use his magic to make his cigarette disappear, more than a little impressed. Sometimes, the she wolf wondered how it must feel to be able to do magic.

She stood up, approaching her bar. Sabrina ground her cigarette out in an ash tray on her bar. "Well, I'm always up for more." Her tail swished behind of her. He could clearly see his seed trailing down her thighs, dripping out of her. With a quick movement, she hopped on top of her bar, spreading her legs. One hand reached down to her soft, fur covered mound and spread her lower lips. "What are you waiting for? Come on and fuck me, lover."

Lars hopped to his feet with renewed vigor, taking a moment to roll his shoulders and dispel the soreness that had built up on the floor. Not his ideal position, but for the right woman he was willing to endure a little discomfort. And now he was going to have himself a much nicer time.

Lars' strong hands gripped Sabrina's hips, gently squeezing the curved surface. "Hmhm... Thought you'd never ask," he coyly replied. The drow pushed forwaed and breathed a low sigh of delight, content to be sinking into Sabrina's familiar warmth. The werewolf drew him in like a moth to a flame, and with her being used to his size he wasted no time in vigorously pumping her pussy until the bar was filled with the sound of their hips slapping.

Sabrina was howling in delight as his huge cock penetrated her, battering against her bruised cervix. "Come on, Lars..." She raked her nails down his back, panting. "Fuck me harder....don't be afraid to break me...." She gasped, going to bury her face in his neck.

"I....I want you to fill me up...harder...." Sabrina was getting close to her own release again, needing to feel his hot cum stream into her used body. She sucked and licked at his neck, trailing up to his ear and doing the same there, nails leaving red marks on his purple skin.

Werewolves, for all the human trappings, did have a beast lurking around inside them. And when it came down to it, they could mate like beasts too. So he knew not to take the claws personally... stung quite a bit, but it motivated the rapid pace of his thrusting hips. The resounding impacts filled the bar, culminating in a loud growl as Lars buried himself to the hilt and erupted inside her. If Sabrina hadn't been knocked up at some point during tonight, then something must have been wrong with one of them.

Lars pulled back slowly, his purple shaft steadily defeating. Even with that little boost, he had hit his wall at this stage. "Haha... my... you really are a wild one... sadly my dear, even I have a limit..." he admitted with an apologetic shrug. "Still... we should do this again some time. Mind if I have your number dear?"

Back
Top Bottom