Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Half Moon Bar (MellowYellow x Poppy)

Lars casually slid his hand across the table, purple digits coiling lightly around Sabrina's hand. "I'd be lying if I said I expected anything like this to happen when I came out here, but... I'm quite happy things have panned out this way. It's triggered the best possible change for my life. That said it's definitely an interesting turn of events, when this all started with me being on the lookout for a little intel." He shrugged helplessly.

Soon enough their orders arrived, with Lars soon digging into the well cooked meat. It was a bit smoky in taste, but the meat was rich and delicious all the same. Most importantly it had been cooked to perfection, not too tough and not too tender. Orcs took their meat very seriously. "So, how do you find it? I know it's not raw, but I'm sure it'll appeal to your wolfy sensibilities."

Sabrina didn’t say anything to Lars’ feelings about the situation they were in now. After all, there wasn’t much more to say. This was going to be their life now, and it was obvious that the pair were really looking forward to it. After all, she had lost several families. And Lars never had one really to begin with. They needed each other, and the children would need them even more.

At the arrival of the remainder of the food, she sat back, looking it over. It always baffled her how orcs enjoyed their meat, but she knew it was a case of to each their own. She chuckled at Lars’ words, “I thought if I ate it raw, you might reconsider staying here with me...but, it’s done just right. Really is tasty.” Sabrina sounded quite satisfied as she dug into her meal with gusto.

The meal finished up with little fanfare, thanks to the orcs who didn’t seem to excel in customer service. But once they were done, Sabrina was happy to get up and walk around, finding that her lower back was aching slightly. She walked out of the restaurant, hand in hand with her lover, certain that the smell of charred meat would be in her hair and clothes forever.

“So, let’s go walk the pier. Find some place nice and quiet, people watch…” Sabrina suggested as she started to walk towards the beach with Lars.

Having finished their meal, Lars found himself following Sabrina's lead as she made for the pier. A taste of grease, steak sauce and brimstone was likely to linger with him for some time, but he had missed that kind of taste from back home. He'd have to remember to swing back there at some point, it seemed that it would make for a perfect lunch spot for whenever the sense of nostalgia tried to overcome him.

Which wasn't a common occurrence, fortunately.

"People watch? What's that supposed to mean?" Lars asked, continuing along behind his beloved. The noise of lapping waves and seagulls became more pronounced as they neared the pier, with a few stores along the boardwalk having closed up for the evening. He breathed in the sea air and sighed gently. "You know, for the problems this town has it still manages to be rather nice."

“You just sit down and watch people come and go….” Sabrina did her best to explain what the act was, pursing her lips as she thought about it. When she was younger, she people watched to find out who were easy marks to steal from in order to elevate her pack. It was something that all young wolves had to do until they could fight for the family.

“Sometimes I make up stories about them…” Sabrina lead him to a bench, tucking some hair back as her ears flicked. “Watch them, figure out what part of their mundane day that I’m seeing. It’s a way to pass the time. Kind of like watching clouds and guessing what they form. But with flesh and blood instead. It generally helps when the beach is a bit more crowded. But I do like this privacy.” She wrapped an arm around Lar’s, resting her head on his shoulder, a soft smile on her red lips.

“Regardless, it will be nice to watch the sunset with you.” The she wolf nodded, adding, as if it were an afterthought. “Just realized...you probably didn’t do much cloud watching, did you?”

Lars listened carefully as Sabrina explained her vaguely voyeuristic hobby to him, raising no protest to her idea. It sounded intriguing, but he was happy to do anything in her company. "Clouds? Hm, not really. There were some parts in the caves where you could see open sky- cracks and splits in the earth. But I never paid them much mind," Lars explained, getting comfy. Were it not for the noise around them, he would have likely fallen asleep like this.

"Hm. What about those two?" Lars asked, glancing to a young couple just down at the sands. From her ivory skin, flowing red hair and jet black eyes, it was clear she was some breed of witch. And her male companion, sporting a pair of white wolf ears, seemed quite happy in her company. "Witch and her familiar?"

“You’re spot on about her. That’s a witch if I ever saw one.” Sabrina agreed, nodding some as she watched the young couple. Her eyes narrowed at the sight of the wolf ears, able to place him as being from a rival pack. “I’d like to think of him as a familiar, but he’s just a boring werewolf like myself.”

“It’s nice, you know? To see different races mixing. 100, 200 years ago? Wouldn’t have happened. Some people cling to the idea of having pure bred races, but it’s a sure fire way to have inbreeding.” Sabrina sniffed, the same thing her family preferred to do. Keep the bloodline pure.

It wasn’t long that they waited there for the sun to set, the brilliant shades of red, orange and even pink streaking across the sky. They had been sitting in comfortable silence, but she turned to look at the plum skinned man. The she wolf leaned in to kiss them, the pair seemingly the only two left on the pier. It wasn’t long into the kiss that a wandering hand fell to his muscular chest and ran down to the crotch of his trousers, starting to gently rub the fabric in order to stir his manhood.

"Mm. Eugenics was quite popular around the world for some time... it was never really regarded much with my people. It was just rare for any non-drow to visit our cities, and so race mixing just didn't occur. It's not quite the case now though." These days there was some tourism too and from the drow cities, and it was gradually rising in popularity. People loved mystery and the unknown, after all.

Lars settled in, quietly breathing in the atmosphere of the mounting evening. He only snapped to reality as Sabrina's hand met the outline of his cock, slowly stroking him to full hardness. He pulled back slightly, managing to start catching his breath. "Here?" he asked in a hushed tone, the outline of his long cock clear in her grasp.

“Why not?” Sabrina cocked her head to the side, a look of perpetual mischievousness on her face as she continued to stimulate his organ through the clothing. “I do believe we are alone out here, why not take advantage of our situation?” She smiled, continuing to stimulate him. To anyone watching them from behind, they would look like a couple of lovebirds.

“Ever done anything in public before?” The shewolf inquired, her tail wagging just at the prospect of having his cock again. “It really is quite a thrill….but, if you’re too cautious, I do understand.” Sabrina was trying to be gentle, but did she ever want to jump his bones right then and there.

Lars weighed the offer for a few quiet moments, his gaze not lifting from the hand idly fondling him. "Well... it's true we're alone for the time being. And I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited." The throbbing erection in her hand was proof enough of that. "More than that, it would be rather cruel of me to turn you down while you're pregnant and horny. I wouldn't be much of a mate if I did."

So, keeping his sharpened ears pricked for the noise of any strangers, he guided Sabrina into his lap with some care, his chin resting on her right shoulder. "You're right, I've never done anything like this before... so what would be a good position to go for?"

“Exactly.” Sabrina nodded to everything that he was saying, happy that he could tell just how badly she needed this. Through her thin top, her nipples were already rock hard, obviously ready for some fun with her lover. With his help, she got into position on his lap, turning so her back was against his chest.

“Well, sitting like this...anyone would simply think that I’m in my boyfriend’s lap.” The she wolf sounded perfectly innocent as she gyrated her hips, grinding his erect cock into her plush bottom. “All it takes is hiking my dress up a bit, and sliding your prick out for some fun. And besides, any other position might just be a little too obvious. So what do you say?” She was wanting to drive him wild with desire, knowing that she had to be giving off some pretty powerful pheromones thanks to the pregnancy and it being close to the full moon again.

The drow felt Sabrina's weight shifting in his lap, and from his seated position he was taking in her rich scent unfiltered. Was her scent always so intoxicating? Or was it something to do with her pregnancy? Well, whatever the case, Lars hardly minded. "I've never tried doing something so... brazenly in public. But I wouldn't mind, you're always a fountain of new experiences for me after all."

Lars reached down and started to undo his trousers, taking some care as he opened up his fly. His heavy purple cock started to sink into the cheeks of her rear from behind. Her dress managed to cover his cock from view, but he still did feel rather exposed like this. Lars leaned in, his lips finding Sabrina's creamy neck to lightly suckle the exposed skin. To a passerby it would certainly look a bit risque, but not as illegal as the reality.

“Inexperience is charming, in it’s own way.” Sabrina chuckled as she lifted her dress in order to smooth it out around the two, and appear as if nothing were amiss. “Leaves us some new frontiers to explore.” The shewolf spoke casually, as if she weren’t up to mischief, eyes darting around to ensure that they were mostly in private. It would be no fun to be busted before either could really enjoy themselves. Her soft groans and moans were lost on the wind as she enjoyed how he sucked her pale skin.

With his cock nestled between her ass cheeks, she could feel just how hard and excited he was for this. As eager as she was to go ahead and plunge him deep into her core, there was something to be said of foreplay. Leaning forward, she put both of her hands on her knees, arching her back and beginning to lift her bottom off his lap. But before going too far, she would drop herself back down, his balls connecting with her flesh. Her slit was leaking her juices, falling down to help lubricate the actions with how turned on she was.

“Would be fun to see if you could cum like this…” Sabrina mused, wondering how far she could push her dark skinned lover. She kept the pace up, certain that it had to be driving him wild. “No sense in staining my dress when there’s better places to cum.” Her tail wagged due to her efforts before she lifted herself up entirely from his cock and proceeded to allow the length to sink into her wet and ready pussy.

It was chilly, and growing colder as the sun continued to recede. But it had to be said that there was no warmer spot than being nestled between the plush cheeks of Sabrina's rear. She teased him exquisitely, rolling her hips up and down at a steadily rising pace. "Oh, you most certainly could... but then, I wouldn't be the one doing your laundry after," he teased, giving her a wink.

He knew from experience how awful such stains could be,

Slowly but surely she sank down his length, his shaft returned to the comfort of her pussy. He maintained a neat grip on her hips, always mindful of her balance and her young passengers. Their lips met again, a brief kiss to ward off the chill, before his nose rubbed against Sabrina's in a brief eskimo kiss. "Best to be mindful of our pace. Can't make it too obvious"

A part of Sabrina wished that she could take his cock as deep as she could, but due to her current condition it simply wasn’t feasible. So a good portion of his huge cock had to remain outside of her needy slit, knowing that Lars had to want to plunge inside of her with reckless abandon. She returned the kiss before biting her lower painted lip, doing her best to control her wolf urges as she listened to his advice on doing their best to keep what they were doing concealed.

“Mmmm….must be awful….not being able to go deep…” The feisty shewolf tried to conceal her moans as the sunset streaked beautiful colors across the sky. “When we get home, I’ll have to….take care of you completely.” Sabrina was already fantasizing about deep throating her drow lover in order to completely please him.

“Feels too good…” Sabrina groaned in pleasure as she tried to keep the pace slow and leisurely, but she found herself going at a faster pace the more time that went by.

"C'est la vie. Don't worry, I can more than manage," Lars assured her, closing his eyes as the she wolf continued to ride him. Even with a solid portion of his dick resting outside her, like a line of customers outside a store on a particularly busy day, the majority was cosily embraced by Sabrina as she rode him. "Not that I'm opposed to any kind of service you can provide," the drow added.

He felt each stroke of Sabrina's hips stoke the fire inside him, his breath coming out in misty white puffs of steam that quickly vanished into thin air. "I can... feel it," he remarked, popping one eye open. "You alright if I do it inside? Not sure what the... the protocol is in public," Lars curtly said.

Sabrina had to do her best to keep from chuckling at her lover’s words, happy that she was able to please him even when she was pregnant with his child. She was careful with her motions however, her channel tighter than ever. The excitement of the current situation was thrilling to the shewolf, making her wetter and far more turned on than usual.

“Darling, please….don’t hold back.” The silver haired woman’s voice was thick with lust as her breasts shook with her efforts. “I’m certainly...close as well…” She bit her lower lip, trying to keep from moaning loudly as she preferred to do. “Just….please…” Sabrina panted, looking over her shoulder to him. “Fuck me as fast as you need...so close…”

Lars nodded, his plum-cheeks a shade darker in a mix of embarrassment and barely restrained desire. His thick shaft throbbed inside the confines of Sabrina's pussy, pulsing strongly as he felt his pleasure peak. He bit his bottom lip as thick spurts of his seed lanced into her pussy, the excess oozing from the spread lips of her pussy and pooling at his groin.

"Huff..." He reached down slowly, slipping a hankerchief from his pocket and covertly scooping up his seed to prevent any stains from setting. "Doing it in public eh... never done it before, and it certainly was a thrill. But you and I could have a lot of fun when we can go back to being rough." Lars leaned in, giving her a peck on the forehead. "Bet I could really make you howl then..."

Sabrina could feel her lover release his seed inside of her, trembling as she came just from the feeling of warmth flooding her insides. This was precisely what she needed, her breathing ragged as her lower lips did their best to seal in the large volume of seed that the drow produced. The shewolf adored the hazy feeling that flooded her brain after cumming, feeling completely relaxed as she barely registered Lars being enough of a gentleman to clean up his mess. Her innermost folds pulsed about his shaft, still shaking from the orgasm she endured.

“Heh….it will be nice to get this pups out and really get filled up again.” Sabrina’s breathing was ragged as her tail swished from side to side. “But then again, at the rate we fuck, we’ll have a litter in no time. Especially if I keep pumping out twins.” She nuzzled him for a moment before lifting herself off his cock, just sitting on his lap for a few moments and enjoying the emotions. The sound of the sea near by was hypnotic, adoring Lars. A part of her wished that they could have met earlier in her life.

She ended up shifting in his lap so that her head rested on his shoulder, body positioned bridal hold style with her arms around his neck. “Sounds like a pretty good life actually.”

"We best see how we do with two for now. We might end up with a pair of hellraisers..." he said, smiling slightly. Well, they'd love their kids regardless, but Lars didn't doubt they had their share of troubles on the way. He took the time to fix his fly up, concealing his privates. With Sabrina comfy in his embrace, Lars rose fully to his feet with one arm around her back while the other was under her knees. "Well, let's get you home. It's already getting chilly."

And, in truth, nothing sounded better than curling up at home with the woman he loved.

The pregnant woman didn’t mind as he adjusted his trousers, nodding in agreement. After all, there had been plenty of couples who had children together and realized that it wasn’t the life meant for them. But Sabrina felt that things would be different between the pair of them, and that they could go the distance.

“Gonna carry me home, hm?” She wasn’t going to complain, looking up to him to smile before resting her head back on his chest. It wasn’t too long of a walk in the dark, and it was very nice to be like this with her lover. In his arms, she felt safe and protected. As if no harm could come to her or their children in her womb. She closed her eyes and just enjoyed his scent as they made the journey home.

The bar was dark but there was no problem unlocking the door, fishing the keys out of the small purse she had brought along. She looked up to the drow once they entered, still in his arms.

“Well, you carried me over the threshold. No turning back now. Think you can make it up the stairs?” Sabrina challenged him, wondering if he was up to the task.

Once back at the bar, Lars breathed a small sigh of relief to have the warmth of the interior greet them. He could only stick so much ice wind in a single evening. "I dunno, I feel it'll set a bad example for our relationship if I keep this up," he remarked, trying his best to appear serious. He snickered sharply. "Of course I am. Besides if I put you down, you'll run away," he joked, closing the door with a backward swipe of his left heel.

It helped that Lars was respectably strong, able to handle Sabrina's weight easily enough. Though it was more of a challenge now that she was expecting.

He made his way upstairs at a leisurely pace, and once in their apartment he took the time to set her down on her feet. "It's certainly been an eventful day... never would have thought I'd do something like that in public and get away with it. But you definitely know how to tempt me," he teased, making his way to the kitchen. "Want anything to drink? I'm feeling a little parched myself."

“On the plus side, the more pregnant I get, I can’t run. It’ll be more like a distressed waddle.” Sabrina joked as he carried her up the stairs, looking up to him. It was funny to picture herself as such, doing her best to play a game of cat and mouse with her lover and giving him a chase. She remained silent as he carried her up the stairs, just looking up to him in silent admiration to the dark skinned drow.

Once up the stairs, she got down onto her feet, giving him a kiss on the cheek for payment. It certainly was a chaste maneuver for her. “I could go for a drink. Shame I can’t have a bourbon….nothing like not being able to have the thing to make you want it more. And a single glass of red wine doesn’t compare in the least.” She sighed deeply, happy that she didn’t have much of a drinking problem. “Guess I’ll take a coke. And I can imagine that there’s Maker’s in it.” The shewolf chuckled lightly, feeling his cum leaking out of her slightly as she moved to the couch to take a seat.

"It's rough... and working in a bar probably isn't the best place if you wanna keep sober," he said, shrugging. "On the plus side, I'll be keeping sober too. Wouldn't be fair for me to do something you can't," he remarked. Lars spent a few moments rooting in their fridge before coming out with two chilled cans, beads of perspiration soon starting to roll down the red-patterned sides.

"I suppose I'll ditch smoking too while I'm at it... not that I was ever really into that. It was more of a post-coitus thing for me anyway." He sank into the couch beside his girlfriend, slipping a chilled can into her grasp. With his right hand free, he settled a strong arm around her waist with his purple digits caressing the bump in her belly. "By the by, I bought a few parenthood books... Doubt they'll be that useful, and practical experience is always better, but hey it couldn't hurt to go in with some knowledge. I never thought I'd find someone who wanted to have children with me, so I never thought to learn before our relationship."

She took the can, nodding in appreciation as she cracked it open. Sabrina took a long drink, not realizing just how parched she was. Fucking out in public could really take it out of a girl. She sank back into the comfortable couch, letting him wrap an arm around her. She liked how he showed affection to her, stroking the small bump.

“Could be a useful read…” Sabrina shrugged. “And if anything, will give us something to laugh over when the advice backfires. Every kid is different….I think that there’s guidelines that help. Let’s at least try to glean something from it. Never really learned much in the last relationship, too young and dumb. So I’m ready to give it a go this time.” She leaned into her lover, just enjoying the silence with him and draining her drink in record time.

“Fuckin’ you is thirsty work.” She finally broke the silence, putting the empty can on the coffee table before settling back beside him.

"Well... our kids are either going to be one of a kind, or such a rarity that there's no substantial material to read from... hah. How's a fiery and impulsive wolf going to mesh with a cool and relaxed dark elf?" He shrugged and sipped his sugary drink, his crimson eyes observing as Sabrina drained hers rapidly.

"It's not much of a compliment, but I'll take it," he joked. Lars got comfy, enjoying the occasional movement he felt stirring inside Sabrina. It was all so... pleasant. When he was younger he never thought anything familial would have interested him, but now he knew he had been a fool. "How soon until the full moon hits? You'll need help getting set up for it when it comes." And when that time came, Lars hoped to be of aid.

Back
Top Bottom