Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SEXUAL ROLEPLAY ON KIK

'm a 18 year old female looking for guys of any age (18+) for some very specific naughty role playing through Kik. Topics such as incest, nepi, rape, snuff, and breeding are all favorites of mine. This is strictly fantasy role play and in no way resembles anything I have done in real life or plan to do. So if you are a guy who shares this fictional fantasy with me and would love to play my daddy/neighbor/brother/ stranger/etc. then post your kik! I'm not just looking for any guy so DON'T kik me if you aren't into this topic.Please be a good conversationalist and able to contribute equally in role plays. I'm not looking for someone who just wants me to make up a story for them. The more perverted you are the better! I'm not opposed to sending naughty pictures but the main focus should be on our role play so don't expect loads of picture sharing. Seriously if you're not into this topic and the rules I have laid out do not bother! I'm looking for something very specific and if you do not meet my criteria I will not talk to you. If you are into this though we can have lots of fun! I'm very twisted sexually and am looking forward to talking with some like minded guys! (I'm18 so you better be too!) Kik is soapysophia12

Back
Top Bottom