Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Current Thoughts

MellowYellow

Pulsar
So, I guess I'll just use this thread to talk about what's on my mind. Probably won't update often, since it'll likely just be constant bitching. Comments welcome, though I don't imagine many will bother.

Lately I've been feeling kind of... burned out over BMR. There's just like, this huge void because so few active plays at the moment. A chunk of the people I work with have vanished, few people on this site advertise things that interest me, and some of the people that do are ignorant fucks who're so high off their own farts that they think they're above answering messages in any capacity.

So RPing, this thing I genuinely love doing, is kinda falling flat since I have little chance to actually indulge it. And it's not like there are other good sites to try it on. I've seen some of the other adult RP boards and it's a downward spiral.

It's frustrating.

But I suppose what's really eating me is the fact that a partner I've been working with for years, someone I used to write with daily, is gone too. If memory serves she lives in Texas, and was last online when Hurricane Harvey happened. Yeah. I don't want to dwell on worst case scenarios, but it's hard not to.

So maybe I'll get things on track soon. Maybe things will turn out fine, but I'm definitely feeling the ennui now.

I'm sorry to hear that you were going through a rough patch. I know it is too little consolation and far too late, but I hope things turn around and work out better for you soon. I know I've not been too active until more recently, but I hope we can have many more interesting RP's together in the future. Take care, Mellow, and stay amazing.

Aw, thanks you two. Things are relatively fine at the moment though, can't particularly complain about life stuff.

Though, I have been thinking about that partner as of late. It's been around two months without hearing anything, and, well, it's saddening to think about. This was a person I've worked consistently with for at least four years, and it's strange for them not to be there anymore.

But, life can be cruel like that I suppose.

That aside, I've managed to get some renewed investment in the forum.

Well...

there goes another partner I've worked with for years. Only this time, she didn't actually say anything to me. No goodbye or anything, even when we were chatting and getting along fine yesterday. I mean, a person leaving the forums is perfectly fine and all, but I feel really sad that she just up and left without saying anything.

So. Kinda bummed about that.

The Christmas season is fast approaching. I'd be lying if I said I had the same kind of interest in it I had when I was younger, but it's still a rather nice time of year. Still, I'm going to have to take the time out to do some Christmas shopping, and get some rum for the day itself.

And most likely see some relatives I don't particularly care for... fun.

As for the site, once more I find myself losing interest. I've been here for a while, so I'm no stranger to people freezing me out. I imagine many people here are. And I'd normally be used to it, but when several people do it in quick succession, it's hard not to take it personally. It's the kind of thing that really kills my interest and makes me wonder why I bother. So my muse has seen better days.

Soooo I'm not quite sure how best to preface this, or if it's something that'd be particularly popular on here, but I might as well take a shot at it. But the basic idea is that I'm looking to craft something anime-inspired, drawing on a laundry list of tropes and cliches common to the genre. There's room for a bit of plot and narrative to give structure to things, but even the most story oriented stuff we create would probably lean more toward the smutty/ecchi side of things. I tend to write mainly on here but might be willing to discuss using Discord.

So, let's list a few cliches that can be particularly fun. Keep in mind that none of these are particularly mandatory, but some of them would be really nice:

Hot blooded tomboys- That is to say girls that are sporty/athletic and almost always fired up, and seem flustered whenever feminine elements come up. But are generally badass most of the time.

Tsunderes- Admittedly this can be a tricky one, since there's a fine line between being a tsundere and just being plain toxic and abusive, but they can be fun when done right.

Yanderes- Also very tricky, since they you know... murder people. But it can be just a little cute when it's not too violent/grimdark.

Kuudere- A rare breed, but cool intellectual girls can be fun in their own way.

Onee-san/Imouto- I'm generally a little meh on incest, but a cool older sisters and adoring younger (but still legal) sisters sound fun.

Power levels- Fit for stories that involve a large amount of high octane action and supernatural abilities. Basically just a case where characters grow more powerful over the course of a tale, gaining new abilities in the process.

Huge Breasts- Crude, I know, but I'm talking Tsunade/Matsumoto grade knockers that defy logic as is tradition. Big honkin' ara aras.

Ecchi- Generally anything slightly perverse or fanservicey.

Beach/Hot springs episodes- A staple of the genre that can be generally fun for downtime/sexy fun.

Nonhuman Girls- From nekos/kitsune through to more fantastical monster girls and goblins, nonhumans can be pretty great.

Harems- Again, not mandatory, but a growing throng of lovely ladies is always a fun prospect in anime. And even if they're paired opposite an idiot hero in our plot, he wouldn't be totally oblivious to affections.

Reincarnation Stories- A pretty popular genre at the moment, and it's definitely rife for perverted fun in a fantasy world.

Just to name a few cliches/tropes that can be fun to play around with. But I don't mind suggestions. Also, while I am looking for these tropes, I do still expect a decent degree of quality from any writing partners I get. Quantity isn't as important, but is still nice to have.

Oh yeah, and some plot ideas to boot:

-Gacha Warudo: For anyone not in the know, a 'gacha game' refers to games that involve large rosters of characters that can be unlocked via slot machine mechanics. And for the sake of this prompt, it would involve our plucky hero getting roped into a cosmic gacha game where he can collect a wide variety of beautiful women as part of some well-granted wish. Whether this involves fandom girls, or original ones, is up for discussion.

-Till Hell Do Us Part: A young priest/exorcist, eager to prove his worth, sets off to help a town that has been menaced by a devious succubus. However in his excitement and inexperience, he makes a crucial mistake in his exorcism spell, accidentally using the rune for 'binding' rather than 'banishment.' This boneheaded mistake leads to the priest and demoness being bound together by the soul. If one dies, so does the other, and they cannot stray too far from each other either without being harmed. The priest, naturally, dedicates a lot of time trying to find a way to remove the curse, while the demoness decides to get back at the meddling pious human in her own perverse way. But over time, and through some tribulations, their 'marriage' becomes something more legitimate.

-Yomi Spiritual Detective Agency: While people go about their daily lives in blissful ignorance, they're continually unaware of the supernatural menace always lurking just under the surfaces. And that delicate masquerade is kept in place by specially powered groups such as the Yomi Detective Agency. This agency handpicks recruits born with innate spiritual power, the only energy capable of directly harming ghosts and other harmful entities, and keeping the streets of Tokyo free of monsters. And things take an interesting turn when they find a young man with rather potent reserves of spiritual energy at his disposal.

-War Walker: Years ago, humanity engaged in a cataclysmic war with an alien force known as the Thrax. And though their foe was beaten back, the cost led to large swathes of the planet becoming uninhabitable, forcing humans to live in massive walled cities. Occasionally remnants of the Thrax's bioweapons rise from the earth, giant monsters to be fended off with equally giant mecha. Our characters would be young trainee pilots, tasked with defending the planet from the monsters. And a prospective return of the Thrax.

-Summoned Hero Dilemma: Just sorta your standard isekai setup, where MC would be reincarnated in a new world as a summoned hero. Perhaps a mage, a male-witch, or something else magically inclined. The problem? Well while his new body has massive mana reserves and potential, he has absolutely no skill or control. Thus the journey around the world to gather allies is also a journey to travel around the world and gain knowledge.

-Why do I have to be the Fat Bastard?!: Anyone remotely familiar with hentai probably knows all about fat bastard type characters: Humongous leches who exist solely to pervert female characters and potentially get off scott free for it. Think, Don Corneo. The premise in this story is that MC has the misfortune of reincarnating as a Corneo-like figure, a fat mafia member in a videogame he played in life. Well aware that the 'canon' fate of his character is to horribly die, he's desperate to change both himself and the world, gathering power and new allies. And, potentially, find love that isn't in an NTR way. Potentially.

-School Wars: In a world filled with ki and magic, schools pull double duty as institutes of learning, and battle grounds for people to prove their might. With that kind of conflict only escalating further whenever different academies go to war against each other. MC, a new transfer, is initially disregarded by people as his starting techniques are oriented more around strategy and trickery. However a delinquent girl (or possibly several) takes note of him. She has raw power to spare, but lacks the tactical skill to properly use it. Thus she asks him to team up with her, a brains and brawn team to reach the top of the food chain.

Those are about all my starting ideas, but I may add others. And don't mind taking suggestions for anime-ish tales.

Below I'll also put a list of character images. Think of them as possible faceclaims, or guidelines for the kinds of characters I like, or characters that could be fun to toy with in their canon settings where applicable. A few will probably be NSFW so proceed with caution.

Got some NSFW links below, so consider this your warning.

Well as fun as it is to play opposite standard-default waifish human women, and it's so hard to find people open to that, perhaps there's room for people willing to play something a little more exotic? This is a thread for all kinds of women who sit outside the realm of normalcy. That is to say anthros, monsters, and anything in between. Definitely down for suggestions.

All things considered I'm pretty open minded on kinks and prefer to discuss things during plotting. But the things I refuse to do are standard things. No scat, no gore, no underage characters, and no rape (dubcon is about as far as I'd go).

Who would I play? I'm open minded on that front. While human/non-human is appealing to me I can play anthros, monsters, or whatever else provided it's not being played opposite a human. Because, again, I could look basically anywhere and find ideas like that. I'm rather open minded to what kind of creatures I play opposite, and suggestions are welcome, but I'll list a few nuggets below to focus on some of the things I'm particularly into at the moment.

Rats!: I don't know why but I've had such a thing for anthro rodents lately. Creatures that are attractive but are rather spurned for their culture, generally seen as outcasts. I could see this working best in a fantasy or sci-fi setting, set either in a sprawling city or in the heart of a massive space station/orbital colony. In either case the rats make up a portion of the population, and a portion of them stick to crime. They're generally hyperfertile, so their numbers aren't an issue. I'd like to see a rodent thief fall for a noble, someone of high society who also manages to get their eye on her. And though it's perverse, being both interspecies and interclass in nature, their passion becomes truly impressive.

Feral Neko: I'm sure most of us know what nekos are. Those cute and cuddly catgirls with the fluffy ears and tails. That's fine and all, but there are a lot of things that can fit the definition of 'cat.' So how about a neko who takes more after a big cat than a housecat? This could translate to either a neko who is a little more savage by nature, or one who leans more to her feline genetics than her human ones. Could be interesting to have a civilized person meet the feral neko in the wild and either taming or befriending her.

Smutimal Crossing: Totally not trying to cash in on current hype or anything. But this is perhaps my least developed idea. It's basically Animal Crossing but instead of the cutesy chibi style, the characters in question are hot. This is the unfortunate natural end result of mountains of art that make Isabelle a cute anthro. But yeah, New Horizons as a basis for anthro-fied fun or possibly New Leaf as a starting point.

Pokemorph Camp: Well this felt like a natural inclusion. Pokemon being what it is, a mass media juggernaut, it has also spawned a lot of artwork involving anthropomorphic Pokemon. For this I'd be open to playing either a human trainer, or a male pokemorph opposite one or more lovely female pokemorphs. I have a strong interest in Hatterene, Nidoqueen, Pikachu, and Mewtwo, but I am very open to suggestions. Except Eeveelutions, it would have to be a very good idea to get me interested thee with how common they are.

Super Crown Shenanigans: Wow it's just a Nintendo-love in right now. But yes while this is a bit of a dead meme, I was among the many people who got swept up by the super crown meme when it started up and developed an infatuation with Bowsette (red hair Bowsette is the best one, btw) and I still think of it fondly. So, basically speaking, I'd love to do something with the Koopa queen or Queen Boo.

Beastars: A series I've gotten into heavily this past month. It's basically Zootopia but really violent and horny. Legosi/Haru is the main appeal here, naturally, though I also really like the sound of something with a female Legosi. Also open to Zootopia scenes, when the series' are functionally very similar and have that whole thing of predator/prey social divide.

Undertailing: I really really like Undyne. A lot. Top tier fetish fuel for me, really open to any ideas involving her. And while Undyne is a favorite I'm also eager to discuss possible scenes involving Alphys, Toriel, Susie, and Catti. Ultimately Undertale and Deltarune provide easy set ups for creating a plot/pairing.

Yeah, it's that time again. I dunno what it is, I guess I just really like interracial pairings and appreciate stories involving women from other ethnicities.

I should probably go with the disclaimer that I'm entirely egalitarian and don't tolerate any OOC discrimination. But for the purpose of fiction, that's rather different. I'm equally open to cute romantic stuff, and more depraved raceplay in these kinds of stories. The contrast can be entertaining to write about, but I wouldn't go for things that make my partner uncomfortable.

I'm fairly open minded when it comes to the kind of ethnicity my partner chooses. Likewise I'm fairly open to what role I play, from white, to Asian and Latino. BBC is a little cliche but I don't mind playing a black man as long as it's not in a cliche BM/WW pairing.

Kinks n' Such:

Interracial: Well, yeah.

Rough, Passionate Fucking

Long, Sloppy Oral

Lifted Full Nelson Position:
If you've ever seen that 'oblivious woman in glasses' meme, you know the position I'm talking about. It looks fun.

Impregnation: I know it's not everyone's thing, so I won't be pushy on the matter. But, failing this, I would at least like to have raw sex included.

Raceplay: As I said above, this is obviously not something I'd condone in real life. And if you want to avoid it, that's more than alright. But for anyone into this sort of thing, discrimination, bullying, and slurs mid-coitus are all possibilities.

Culture Clash: The idea of two people from entirely different cultures having friction and passion with each other is delicious.

Limits: As in, these are things I don't do. This includes scat, gore, snuff, and unbirth.

Plot Nuggets:

Hijabi
: I don't quite know how to explain why, but seeing some recent content has gotten me quite interested in beautiful Muslim women in hijabs. Something about being naked from the neck down and keeping that traditional garment on is exceptionally appealing to me. I could see it being a case of a Muslim woman (either married or single) getting the hots for her neighbor and the two developing a heated sexual relationship. And she'd only take the headscarf off if their relationship grows deep enough.

Oriental Princess: This doesn't necessarily need to be about an actual princess, it could just be the daughter of some billionaire from Saudia Arabia or Asia. Regardless she's an arrogant and absurdly rich young woman taking a tour of America or Europe for no other reason beyond the fact that she can. I could see this going one of two ways. The more 'romcom' angle of her starting a relationship with some local guy, and the two butting heads due to her haughty nature. Or the more perverse angle of the young woman pissing off the wrong people and getting totally degraded in revenge.

The Financier: A wealthy young Jewish woman is quite interested in the world of art, and makes a discovery that she thinks is worthy of her investment. A young man of considerable talent. However he is a bit of a loafer, and her more high strung nature and desire for his work lead to the two butting heads and occasionally knocking boots as their professional relationship becomes something more sordid.

Knockout: This one is based on a short story that I sadly can't remember the name or author of. But the basic idea is that in the lead up to a high profile bout between a white boxer and a black boxer, the latter's girlfriend really stars stirring shit and race-baiting on social media for the upcoming bout. The woman is the dictionary definition of a nubian queen, and thinks the idea of her man losing is impossible. So much so that when the incensed white athlete makes her bet her body on her boyfriend winning, she accepts the bet without a care. And then, to her shock, her boyfriend loses... and she's going to be helping his opponent unwind all night long, blowing her mind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom