Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

By The Horns [DamonHuntington x Marinara]

DamonHuntington

Planetoid

[td]
Jacob Thorsson slung his nearly eight feet tall body across the sofa, reaching to grab his cellphone with a loud grunt. The piece of furniture creaked loudly in response to the sudden motion, conforming to the bodily shape of the towering half-bull as he stretched to grab hold of the object. "Atta boy", he said as he opened his social media website with a wide grin. "Let's see what you have for me today, Rider".

Rider was the handle adopted by the person he was currently talking to, and the boy that Jacob was intent on claiming as his own. They had met online during a casual discussion and hit it off nearly immediately, talking for hours and hours on end through the span of many days. Rider asked Jacob (or "Bulldozer", as he was known inside the website) if he could have any pictures, but Jacob declined - fully knowing that the sight of the creature could be enough for Rider to walk away. The half-bull decided to keep that a secret until the bitter end.

Rider, however, did not the same; he sent a picture claiming to be himself, which was promptly exploited for more information. Jacob intended to discover more about the person that he was talking to, but could only uncover the fact that the image he sent was a fake - Rider was lying to his face and claiming to be someone that he wasn't. It was at that moment that the half-bull decided to take matters into his own hands: he would teach the guy to not lie to anyone again.

The male's finger slid through the screen of the phone, scrolling across the messages they had sent to each other.

Rider: hey there sexy
Bulldozer: hey, how u doin?
Rider: good, hbu?
Bulldozer: fine 2. would be better if u were here with that sexy ass of urs
Rider: hmm, sounds good... ;-)
Rider: lemme ask you something
Rider: why bulldozer?
Bulldozer: bcause I'm hung like a bull and will wreck your body ;)
Rider: can't wait for that
Rider: I need a strong man to take good care of me

Jacob now expected that to be a disguise, however - a little show of smoke and mirrors that was supposed to disguise his real nature. Who was Rider, after all, and what did he want from Bulldozer? Was he just wanting to lead him on, or was there something else that was still not revealed?

The half-bull wondered for a while, then decided to put it all to the test.

Bulldozer: come over today
Bulldozer: as my bitch, you can't say no
Bulldozer: autumn drive, 17, at 8 sharp
Bulldozer: don't be late, or you'll be bull-whipped ;)

He then threw the phone away and leaned back, eliciting yet another loud creak from the couch. "Now I'm going to see who you truly are, bitch", Jacob told himself as he awaited for a reply.​
[/td][td]                                           [/td]

When had this strange hobby of his started, exactly, and why was it that he found himself asking that question more and more, as of late? Was it the emergence of a conscience? A semblance of empathy for the men he exploited, perhaps?

No, couldn't be. Every one of these shameless perverts had it coming. What right did they have to flaunt their degeneracy in a place he could so easily find it?

Long gone were the days where he counted his little scam as mere hobby. It was a job, and it'd put him through an entire semester of classes so far. Most of his friends slaved away doing menial tasks, dealing with the obnoxious populace at large day in, day out. Him? All he had to do was hunt from the comfort of his bedroom. Some guys drank beer when they browsed the net -- he didn't. Everything had to be carefully managed, and you couldn't really do that when nursing a buzz. From the saccharine words that made his stomach churn to the pictures he chose.. he had more pictures on his desktop than any supposedly straight man had any right to, and he'd avoided inviting any girlfriends home -- as though he'd had a single one since graduation -- for just that kind of reason. Some people might say it was unhealthy, or that maybe what he was doing was immoral, or at the very least a risk to his person, or sexuality.

To hell with that, Noah thought.

Everything was going to plan, though 'Bulldozer' had proven a lot pushier than some of his other targets. He supposed that meant he was a proper 'dom,' set apart from the usual kind of men he met. Noah surmised, at the very least, he'd have something to hide from the world. That's why men like him always resorted to chatrooms and ridiculous handles. It's why all he'd had to do was drop a threat of exposing their chat logs or their online profiles to their bosses -- and there was always a boss, as though middle management was plagued by repressed perverts --and they'd never speak a word of what happened.

The phone in his pocket vibrated, forcing Noah to turn his hazel eyes from the light he'd been waiting on. They'd talked off and on about his visiting; but with Bulldozer so skittish over personal pictures, he'd not expected an address, much less an order to come over, so soon. His lips twisted into a smirk, thumb gliding from the steering wheel to switch on the turn signal just before the light went green. So that's how he wanted to play it?

"Oh, I'll show you who the real bitch is.." He scoffed, typing as he drove, noting the streets he'd have to go down to pick up the proper tools for this job.

Rider: minute after ok? wouldn't mind that bull-whipping
Rider: catch you 2nite ;-)

He'd put these sort of words down into his IM program countless times, and even now, this far down the road of crime and betrayal, it never got any easier. The words themselves were easy enough; the keeping his breakfast down as he typed them out, less so.

A few hours and everything was in place. A few hours more and he had made the drive out to Bulldozer's place, two cities over. He always targeted men within traveling distance, provided he could make it there and back within twenty-four hours. There was still school and alibis to contend with, after all -- even if not a one of his victims had gathered the courage to ever file a report.

Out from his older Nissan Sentra he climbed, pausing briefly to survey the nearby houses. Bulldozer'd spelled his own doom in asking him to come out this late: the few neighbors he had wouldn't be able to so much as make out his face. Indeed, there was no need for the usual pleasantries or the game where he cradled his face in his hands and sobbed about how desperately he wanted to be a sub, in spite of his body. The door would open and he'd simply force whoever opened it inside. Even if the name Bulldozer wasn't a bunch of chest-puffing bullshit, at 6" and 200 pounds of muscle, he didn't expect a whole lot of difficulty; and even if there was, Noah carried both a knife and a taser to compensate. He'd used the former three times now, the latter only once -- and though it must have seemed horrible to confess (at least, he thought so.) there was a unique thrill in employing either.

So he came to the door, duffelbag slung over a bulging, barren shoulder, his firm chest and defined abs wrapped in a black turtleneck tank top, short, dark hair pushed clumsily to the side of his forehead up above and across the handsome, youthful features of his face. Everything Noah wore was made of tinted fabric -- a warning sign if any, his many lies aside, that the built twenty-one year old was up to no good. He plunged his finger against the doorbell, opposite hand tightening around the strap of his bag, down near the zipper. It was only a matter of time..

And, as usual, he felt adrenaline rushing through his system, carried by a heart that beat so fervently he could feel it in his ears. As soon as he opened the door, Noah would push his way inside and subdue him. Then the home of this shameless pervert would be easy pickings.

[td]
The phone buzzed to life twice in quick succession.

Rider: minute after ok? wouldn't mind that bull-whipping
Rider: catch you 2nite ;-)

Great, so it seemed like everything was falling into place, just like Jacob desired. The thrill of showing Rider's true colours surged through his veins with an explosion of adrenaline. Tonight things would go the exact way that the half-bull intended; he was ready for the worst and would not let anyone get a rise on him, regardless of who they were.

Time seemed to drag as the male walked around the room, impatient. Why couldn't Rider appear anytime soon? Instead of twiddling his thumbs, Jacob decided to give a deeper research towards the other person, out to no avail. Every time he seemed to grab hold of a lead, the information disappeared right before his eyes. People that claimed to have previously been in contact with Rider refused to address the events altogether, as if they were bound by vows of secrecy. The fake picture, too, did not lead the half-bull to anywhere; the other person had simply acquired the image from an underground website that offered photographic services for models.

All of this only served to make Jacob even warier of Rider's demeanour. It seemed like he was not one to leave loose endings behind for whatever reason, which only conveyed the fact that whatever he did, he did it well. The mysterious online person was certainly a force to be reckoned.

Without a warning, the doorbell rang. 'Bulldoze' closed the portable computer and walked slowly to the door. His heart beat strongly in his chest, knowing that this was the time to fight and take the other person by surprise. Not like he should have any problems with it - at the towering height of nearly eight feet, no normal human would be a match for him.

Jacob opened the door and said "come in" in the kindest voice he could muster, despite his low vocal register. Expecting trouble, he concealed himself behind the swinging motion of the door, awaiting for the opportunity to strike.​

He'd never met a person expecting him. At least as anything other than a vulnerable twink or cub. The vernacular of this community was certainly one of the hardest parts to stomach; but at least his true build had an advantage. He'd not once used a real picture of himself. Hell, not even one where body or face resembled his own. If he were into guys, he'd have an easy enough time himself -- on Bulldozer's side of things. Problem was, subs were a lot less ashamed of the kinks they practiced and he'd not run the risk of letting one of them talk.

The door opened, yet Noah found himself at a crossroads immediately. There was no figure in the doorway to welcome him. Instead there was an opening hall and a deep voice. He could have sworn it was coming from above him, yet quickly shrugged the notion off as impossible. It'd not been muffled and the door had opened, for Christ's sake! No way was Bulldozer upstairs.

And what were the chances of his actually being taller than him?

For the moment, 'Rider' assumed the worse, sliding his thick knuckles down into his partially opened bag, wrapping his fingers around the tazer within. One step, then two -- he was over the banister, warm air blasting his face. God, he hated this time of year! Just a minute walking from vehicle to door and it felt like his ass had frostbite. "Bull? Wh-what is this? Some sort of kinky surprise?" His own voice was deeper than the picture's he'd sent likely implied. Difference was, Noah didn't try to hide it. He took another step, just passed the door, the firmness of his build and the shortness of his clipped hair from the back now plainly visible to any well-hidden, albeit ill-intentioned giant. Rider was exposed at last and he was nothing like his pictures. He had a nice face, at least, with a well-defined, clean jaw and grecian nose. Much more than that one'd be hard pressed to gleam from behind.

"Where the fuck is he.." These words weren't quite as loud, muttered as little more than a whisper alongside a gradual exhale of breath. Realizing that leaving the door ajar would only end badly for him, Noah turned back around, pushing the toe of his boot out to kick it shut.

And for one brief, fleeting moment... he could have sworn he saw a shadow behind the door.

[td]
As soon as the door began to close, Jacob jumped to the attack. His body sprung to action as he tried to grab Noah's both hands and pin them to the side of his body. Still, it did not seem like the younger boy would go down without a fight. The visitor extracted a taser from his belongings and aimed haphazardly at the half-bull, hitting him with a strong shock that would make any human drop to his knees.

But Jacob was no customary human. He glared in anger and pulled the weapon's probes from his chest, while his other hand seized the assailant by the wrist with a fierce grip. Noah thrashed and flailed as he tried to kick his way out of the man's hold; however, 'Bulldozer' already expected this behaviour from 'Rider'. He threw the boy's body over the sofa with brutality, jumping over him to pin him down with both legs. The couch gave in, its wooden legs breaking with the sheer weight the piece of furniture was being subject to.

"Now I got you, bitch", Jacob claimed, locking Noah's legs in a way that disallowed any movement - not for a lack of attempt, as the other man continuously tried to dispatch the domineering creature with a kick on the balls. "You think you're going to enter my house and do whatever shit you want with me without repercussion? No fucking way", Jacob asserted, viciously grabbing the other man's chin and forcing him to look into each other's eyes. "You're not that high and mighty when you're the one that gets caught by surprise, huh?", came the taunt while Jacob rifled through Noah's possessions.

His hand grabbed a couple of zip ties, which would prove very useful to restrain Rider. Jacob looped one of the cable ties around his wrist and pulled tightly - enough to hurt the man, but not to cut off his blood circulation to the hands. The other tie was closed around his legs, rendering his body immobile for the timebeing.

"Much better now", the half-bull claimed as he looked in satisfaction at the man that was now at his mercy. "Let's see what we're going to do next with you, then."​

He'd played a bit of football in high school, then dropped it in the transition to college because he'd hurt his knee. Yet the force he'd been hit with, in an instant, brought his mind reeling back three years, to when he'd be on the field, running towards the end zone only to be hit hard by two opposing players. That was the only equatable feeling, too -- as though he were being slammed by two guys at once, or perhaps a train. He'd been winded, but Noah twisted, he fought. His hand emerged from the back and he drove his elbow hard into the ribs of his attacker as he spun around, firing his stun gun and watching with great satisfaction as the prongs plunged into the other's chest.

The chest, Noah might add, that seemed to hover above his head.

Whatever effect the electrical currents were meant to have had fallen flat, and even Noah, for all his confidence and cruel bravado, seemed to gape as his other hand was seized by an even thicker one, pulled along with crushing force til he'd been thrown straight across the room and into the couch.

"Fff... fuck!!" The backboard hit him square in the chest. It hit him hard, too. Yet even this minor winding had not been an end to the treacherous male's ordeal. His attacker came down upon him, adding three-hundred pounds or more of weight to the already straining piece of furniture. It creaked and it groaned as the two fought -- Noah, mostly with his legs, and his assailant, mostly with his hands. When the couch came down, he'd been stunned. No longer than half a breath, and yet it'd been more than enough time for the powerful half-breed to lock him in, pinning his wrists and locking his ankles.

A voice, deep, husky, and filled with anger tickled his left ear, and even panting, exhausted, Noah couldn't help but shiver. "I -- I don't know what you're talking about! Bulldozer, right? Look, we can just talk this ou--" He caught a glimpse of 'Bulldozer' in the dark. At least, his size. And his horns. God, the horns! "What the fuck are you?!" He bellowed, flexing his muscles and kicking the heel of his boot back, trying and failing to smash the soft point between this impossible to overpower creature.

He'd not answered. Not immediately, anyways. Instead he rummaged through the bag set around Noah's shoulders. Inside, he carried rope, a sheathed knife, a gag, even a blindfold. When you adopted the persona of a sub, it became surprisingly easy to learn where to acquire such things. Or who to steal them from.

The zip ties, however, came first, and Noah hissed as they closed upon his wrist. He tried to fight the bull man's effort to restrain his ankles, but now that both his hands were free, 'Rider' hadn't stood a chance in hell of shaking him off. With all said and done, Noah twisted upon the ruined couch, glaring at the massive entity before him, thoughts mired in a menagerie of fear, disbelief and rage. What the fuck was this thing? And what was he going to do to him? "Ghh... Let me go! What's your problem?!" The dark-haired student snapped, still playing it like he'd been wronged, in spite of everything.

[td]
Jacob stood and walked towards the light switch, turning it on in a sudden burst. He wanted to make sure that he'd register every little expression that surged through Noah's face once the boy noticed what he had gotten himself into.

"My problem? My problem is you. You lied to me, bitch. I knew that you were leading me on from the moment I discovered that your supposed picture was not yours. I hella didn't know what you wanted from me, but I knew that it wasn't any good - so, to return you the favour, I'm going to use you like you wanted to use me. What did you want, huh? Kidnap me? Knock me out and fuck me? Steal my things, maybe, or fight against me? What did you want, whore?", echoed the voice coming from the half-bull inside the house as he moved closer and closer to the helpless, tied up boy. "Answer me, unless you want me to bash your head in!", Jacob demanded as he marked Noah's face with a fierce slap.

"I won't forgive and won't forget what you've tried to do to me", was the reply given by the half-bull as he clutched Noah's tank-top with both hands and drove them apart, ripping the fabric into shreds. "You'd better prepare yourself, because now you're in for something you won't ever forget."

The white shirt that covered Jacob's torso was swiftly removed, revealing the bulging mass of muscles that hid underneath the fabric; both his chest and abs were very clearly defined in an obvious display of bodily strength. The pants came off next, unveiling two legs whose thighs were nearly the width of Noah's torso. Still, that was far from the most stunning revelation - very far from it, actually.

The creature had two massive cocks.

The topmost one was more manageable, with a length of over a foot and a girth of eight inches around; it was massive, but not in a gargantuan way enough to cause surprise (or, at least, not too much surprise). The lowermost cock, however, was a full display of enormity with its length of two feet and girth of more than a foot. It was titanic, impossibly so, and Jacob was absolutely proud of his member. With a grin, he grabbed the largest cock and smacked it against his left palm, enjoying the expressions given by Noah's face.

"I told you that I was hung like a bull. Now you know how much, and you'd better do as I say... or else...", the threat lingered as Jacob shot a glance towards Noah's ass. He then sat on top of the other male's chest, wiggling both shafts right in front of his face. "Open your mouth, I'm going to ram the smallest one in - and I'd better not feel your mouth closing too tight around it, or you'll be in for a good ass-whooping", demanded Jacob as he slid the larger cock between Noah's well-built pecs.​

The darkened room filled suddenly with light, revealing every bit of Jacob's domicile. Normal enough, all things considered. Or, as was more likely, simply in comparison to the hulking testament to abnormality standing before him. The horns he'd thought he imagined were in fact quite real. Even more than that, the man -- nay, monster stood before him was herculean. Easily two heads taller than Noah himself, and big. He was damned proud of his physique and all the work it'd taken to get it to this point; but his one time victim put every bit of him to shame. "You got it wrong, I wasn't going to do any of that!" Noah interjected. It was a hard sell, considering the content of his bags... but he could always fall back on his usual sob story; even if Bulldozer hardly seemed the sympathetic type.

Or even a human one.

"I -- I was just nervous! I really wanted to try out the things we talked about! I really liked you!" He wanted to barf. "B... B-but, I mean.. you see me, right? I'm not built like a sub or anything.. I was just afraid you'd reject me!" A compelling enough story. Certainly, Jacob wouldn't have been the first to buy it. However, considering the dark-haired youth's track record, and the fact he had such well covered tracks.. It could all be a lie. In fact it was; though Noah was very good about hiding this fact. "I don't want anything! Just let me go, man!" No sooner had he loosed those words than had a palm the size of his skull collided with his cheek. Noah hissed, reeling back against the couch with a fresh red mark upon his pale features.

This mother fucker..

"W.. W-wait!" He watched as his wool tank top was taken between two great hands, the other's knuckles turning white as he gripped hard and pulled. His top came apart in threaded rags, tatters strewn across his firm chest. He was every bit as defined as Jacob, just on smaller scale. A little more bulk and he might've defended himself; but now.. well, he didn't stand a chance in hell.

"Come on, you can't really mean to.. Look at me, man! I'm not anything like my picture! Just let me go and we'll call it a day. I'll never contact you again!" His voice rose an octave as the bull-man began to remove his shirt. Noah's eyes went wide as his pants dropped, revealing two flesh-colored tree trunks for leg. His eyes trailed the creature's bulging copper skin, focusing on the twin appendages set between his thighs. "Th... The fuck are you? What the fuck?!" He gaped in terror just to hear the weight of the largest member against Jacob's hand. No way this was real. It couldn\t possibly be real. Of all the people to overpower him, it had to be someone with two giant cocks?!

He'd almost made a joke, then; though Noah wasn't laughing. He fell silent, twisting and contorting beneath the bull man's weight. He was strong enough to withstand his hips upon his chest, but guessed that anyone smaller might've very well be crushed. But any difficulty he experienced in breathing was secondary to as the larger of Bulldozer's shafts rested between the smooth valley of his pectorals, now oiled by sweat from their earlier fight. The other -- the smaller, but not really, hovered near his mouth. At first, Noah kept his lips tightly pursed, glaring up into the face of the man who had so suddenly dominated him. "You think I'd really suck this nasty looking dick? Get a fucking real doll!" Obviously, 'Bulldozer' wasn't going to let go, so there was no real reason for him to keep up the charade. Especially not with the strong, spicy smell of another man's body in his nose. "You bring that any closer and I'll bite. it. off!"

[td]
"So much for the claim of being a sub, huh? You know how the saying goes, bitch", said the half-bull as he wrapped a hand around Noah's neck. "Liar, liar, ass on fire", came his comment with a glint of malice in his eyes. The boy was now going to suffer everything he deserved and more, until he learned some manners.

Jacob grabbed the larger shaft and whacked it against the criminal's chest, letting him feel the sheer weight of the tool. "As you can feel, my cock is not only hard but also very, very heavy. Let's say that if you try to bite my other cock off, I'll still have this one to fuck your ass until you have no voice to scream. I'll still be able to claim you as my little bitch, and you'll be out of an ass by the end of the day", the half-bull remarked. To add insult to the statement, the male grabbed the heftier cock and slapped it across the face of the man he now claimed as his bitch with a sonorous slap, leaving a faint imprint in red across his skin. The hand around Noah's neck tightened harder, blocking his airflow from reaching the lungs. "You have two options here: you can either open your mouth by yourself and keep as much of your dignity as you can, or I can make you gasp for air until you involuntarily open your mouth. Trust me, I've done this with quite a few sluts like you in the past. It's a foolproof method", the dominant claimed as he buried his nails into Noah's neck.

Jacob's powerful body rocked forwards and backwards, sliding against the space between the boy's pecs. The hand that was not on his neck moved backwards, hovering over Noah's genital area and then getting uncomfortably close to his testicles in a clutching motion. "Of course, I would always have the possibility of seeing how much your balls can take before you open up your mouth and scream. Now how about you act like a good bitch and open wide?", the half-bull asked in a tone that implied only one answer was correct.​

That was certainly not how the saying went! But this wasn't the time for idiom correction. He had to weasel his way out of this, and fast. "You can't be for real.. this isn't some fucking bondage game, you freak! You have any idea what you're doing?" Most definitely. Truth be told, there wasn't a lot of risk in this for Jacob. Just like his many victims, Noah'd have a hard time going to the police. There was no escaping an ass raping or whatever else the man before him had in store. Stupidly linking himself to his past crimes or admitting he'd been assaulted in this way -- if the police would even believe the tale of an eight foot monster with two dicks and horns -- was out of the question. Maybe Bulldozer knew that. What other reason was there for the sudden jump? When had he been figured out, exactly?

He winced, feeling that heavier, utterly inhumanly proportioned cock first on his face, and then again on his chest. Skin slapping skin. The greasy, throbbing meat of this monstrous rapist against his oiled chest. Noah winced, but couldn't do a whole lot more than that. "F.. Fucker! You won't get away with something like this! I'll carve you up like the cow you are!" Obviously, the dark-haired lad hadn't learned his lesson. Just threatening Jacob would get him nowhere but in more trouble.

Thankfully, the bull had a means of saving Noah from his own foolhardiness. His fingers circled his thick neck, squeezing down so hard that his pulse echoed into his palm. Above, Noah's hazel eyes, each framed by dark, curled lashes, went wide. He pursed his lips as he was denied even the basic right of air, feeling the pressure, as well as the painful burn of oxygen deprivation setting in within his impressive, thick chest. "Ghhk.." He groaned with one eye pinched shut. There was no way in hell he'd be giving up a single inch. No way in hell he'd dare to willingly take this foul thing in his mouth!

And yet.. The bull hovered a hand above his groin, leaving Noah to gulp hard from beneath the crushing grip of the other. "Y-you wouldn't.." He wheezed. Oh, but he would, wouldn't he? After all, his cock being intact wasn't exactly necessary for the use of his ass or mouth. He'd not be made a eunech by this god damned freak! And yet the shame, the foulness of what he requested of him.. "I... I'm not putting any of it in my fucking mouth.." He couldn't breath, and it was showing in the purpleness of the skin around Jacob's knuckle, or the flushness of his face. Reluctantly, Noah leaned downwards, grinding his tongue against the head of the smaller cock that was still uncomfortably near to his mouth. The saltiness of it made his features contort in disgust, joining the poorly restrained pain that his strangulation had already spurred. "F-f.. fucker. You won't get away w... with this..!" He reiterated, albeit with a lot less force. He was getting dizzy!

[td]
Each denial of the man in front of him only solidified Jacob's resolution to break him completely. No matter how long it took, he would see the boy obeying each command - be it through voluntary or coercive manners. The two legs clamped around the boy's body with unstoppable pressure, increasing the overall feeling of helplessness that the half-bull wanted to subject the boy to. "I know what I'm doing. I'm teaching a lesson to a bitch, one that has a big talking mouth that I'm about to fuck".

The dominant decided to change strategies, though. He pinned Noah's body with one hand, the other safely clutching the knife and making a small nick against his pants, in the area that was closest to his abs. The cutting tool was then thrown away, out of Noah's reach, as the bull viciously ripped the pants apart as well, briefly exposing the sizeable cock - for a human - of the male in front of him. The sight, however, lasted for less than a second; the criminal's body was held up effortlessly and placed on top of the remainders of the sofa with its ass up. His legs were standing, completely outside the piece of furniture, while his bound arms spanned across the cushions' length.

Jacob slapped his ass once, making Noah's entire body move forward with the strength of the slap. "Before I give you the honour of sucking me off, we're going to teach you some manners. What you have to do is very simple, actually" - the sound of another slap rang across the room - "you only have to beg me not to fuck your ass, and say that you'll do whatever I want so I have mercy on you", he spoke as a third and stronger strike claimed Noah's butt.

"All you have to do is speak a simple series of phrases - say 'please, Master, I'll do whatever my Sir desires if he'd have the mercy of not claiming my ass' and then 'you're a bigger and better man than I ever was, am or will be, and that's why I envy your enormous cock; please, Master, I want to submit to you and feel your strong body against me, but not in my ass because you're too big for it' and then I won't ravage your hole until you scream in agony. Otherwise...", came the push of the larger cock against the opening, the tip slightly pressing against the skin while the boy was held into place by the waist.

"I'll understand if you want to be quiet just because you're curious to feel this inside your ass, though. Won't hold it against you if you let your desires speak louder", Jacob said as his hands tightened even more against Noah's skin.​

Another wince came, this time spurred by words rather than the agony of being slapped around or choked. "Why do I deserve a lesson, huh?!" He'd bitten back without hesitation, thinking the full extent of his crimes known to himself and himself alone. On that, Noah was correct -- but somewhere along the way, Bulldozer had picked up some kind of hint. Though to be entirely fair, now that he'd seen him, Noah couldn't imagine a meeting going any other way.

His ankles bound but legs relatively unrestrained, Noah kicked out, hissing as he was squeezed at ribs and neck both. He watched with increasing alarm as his knife -- the same knife he had waved and pushed to bound men's cheeks -- was flourished before him. It arched downwards, behind the impressive girth of the massive creature straddling him, into a place which Noah couldn't see. He felt it, though. Or at the very least, he felt the sudden gap in his dark jeans, and he heard the slow, dull rip of his clothes once more being worked to tatters. His boxer briefs along the way, too. They had to be somewhere among the rags around the ruined couch, if not on his person; and now utterly naked save for his boots at last, every inch of the comparatively small male lay exposed.

He was well-defined and every bit as ripped as the bull-man above. Problem was, Jacob had a great deal more meat to him -- height, too. It wrapped around his shoulders, his biceps and his ribs. All the bench presses, the lifting, the running.. all of it paled in comparison to the other. He'd be almost envious if not so contemptuous. In that same vein of being similar but smaller, there was Noah's cock. He was six inches soft, seven hard; there was no need for guessing as to which state he was at present, either. He was shaved smooth, down to the twin orbs set between his thighs. For a man who'd not dated in a while, Noah certainly committed a decent amount of time to personal grooming.

That sight hadn't lingered long, as before Noah could truly begin to appreciate his vulnerability, he'd been flipped over. His hips were lifted up, and he'd have teetered if not for the strong hands anchored at his hips. Though anchored, perhaps, was a slightly strong use of word when Jacob was in fact spanking him. "Fuck! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" The younger male gasped, digging his fingers into the backboard so that he remained standing, yet thrust forward from the force behind each blow and the pain that came with. He threw his head back, mouth agape, his brightened back end writhing and wriggling with each hard smack. When at last the bull-man had thought his prisoner'd suffered enough, he changed tactics rather than stopping. Instead of a hard hand against his tight back end, there was something long and hot probing the flush dimple between his lower cheeks, dangling the very real threat of something so massive plunging into his ass, lest he submit entirely. In spite of Noah's blustering, his body made prone was quite the sight. Hairless, even here, chaste backdoor connected to a set of heavy balls by a few inches of soft, pale skin.

"You have some.. really fucked up fantasies." Noah grunted, rocking onto his tip toes as he tried to lean forward. He found no respite, what with Jacob's fingers still dug into his skin, holding his slender waist firm even as he threatened to skewer that all too tiny bottom. "Fuck, fine! Please, master, I'll do whatever my sir desires if he'd have the mercy of... fuck! Do I really have to say this?!" He was actually beginning to forget the words now; but as Jacob pressed harder and his virgin entry twitched painfully for it, Noah forced himself to continue. "NOT! Claiming my ass! There, I said it!" Of course, there was even more. "Shit.. shit, let that be good enough! You push that fucking thing any more and I'll stomp your balls, god damn it!" His words certainly didn't lack for vitriol, even in the face of a thorough anal raping from something as thick around as his forearm. "C'mon, I'll suck it, whatever! Just get that thing away from me before it rips me in half!.."

[td]
At last, the boy seemed to start yielding; yet, this was hardly enough for the hungry half-bull, that wanted more. Jacob desired to have Noah completely humiliated and broken, to the point that the criminal would subject himself to actions he never thought he'd do before. If the little bitch thought that he'd be let go with a slap on the wrist, he was utterly wrong.

"You haven't said it all", stated the dominant as he gave another slap against Noah's ass. His topmost shaft was nested between both sides of the boy's ass, sliding alongside the slot as the head of the largest shaft threatened to penetrate. "If you want me to not take that tight ass of yours, that is". His right arm wrapped itself around the conman's waist, holding him up in an inescapable vice; the left hand trailed down his thighs and scratched deeply and hard, almost with enough strength to draw blood. Desire washed over Jacob for seeing the man that tried to fool him so exposed and helpless at his mercy, which only served to make his shafts throb with hot lust.

"If you won't talk, then I have no option", the half-bull proceeded as his muscular hip was driven forward. Noah's opening was too tight and refused to let the head of the shaft enter, but that would not stop Jacob from completing the task. He pulled the younger man towards the dick with the use of the arm that was entangled around the waist, feeling the strain of the hole as it tried to widen up to conform to Jacob's shape. Groans of protest could be heard, but the bull kept breaking his way into by straining the entry with all the violence he could muster. The hole puckered tight and, in a sudden motion, opened slightly enough for the head to ram inside unimpeded, driven by the combination of forces that Noah as subjected to.

Jacob grunted and groaned, twitching in place with pleasure. His lust made the tip of his tools throb and bulge, subjecting the boy to more and more pain. "This is just the head, bitch. Maybe you want to say that phrase now?", he inquired.​

Back
Top Bottom