Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pet Play (M/M) (now willing to dom)

Limelight

Star
UPDATE: I'm now willing to dom

Hey everyone,

I'm Lime (or Light if you prefer), and I'm desperately craving a roleplay where my character is forced into being a pet/animal by your character. (though I could be convinced to switch the roles.) I'm fine with any kind of animal- honestly the weirder and more kinky the better as far as I'm concerned- and my limits are basically nonexistent. As of right now, I'm busy a lot in RL, and will be for the next couple months, so I'd prefer that posts didn't go any longer than 3-4 paragraphs. I won't say no to longer as much as it will just take longer to get a reply. I write in third person and prefer for my partner to do the same. I also only write M/M, but that being said, I don't care about your real life gender. So long as you play a guy in the roleplay I'm content.

A few possible ideas:
1. The old fashioned, my character is a slave that your character turns into the pet/animal of their choice.
2. (because I'm weak for role reversal) Your character turns their teacher/boss/bully/older relative into a pet/animal of their choice.
3. Your character is a prince/king/noble and my character is their pet. This could combine with plot two, and I'd love for there to be a lot of public humiliation.
4. Your character buys mine for the sole purpose of letting his (show/guard) dogs use him as a fuck toy.
5. Your character is a rancher/farmer and turns my character into a work/show horse.
6. Alternately, my character is kept like a cow. He could have his cock milked, or with magic/science he could start producing milk. (I'd be fine with the breast/dick body type for this, so long as the transformation happened for the milk.)
7. Your character stuffs mine full of eggs to use him as a nice warm incubator or just for his own amusement. Either way, he stuffs him to his breaking point and makes him hold them for hours like a proper chicken.
8. Alternately, your character could use some kind of spell that makes my character produce eggs, but keeps him plugged up so that he can only get release when your character says so.
9. A prince is captured/given to an enemy kingdom and is made an example of.
10. alternately, a castle is stormed, and the king is taken as his enemy's pet.
11. A loyal servant is given to a visiting prince during his visit, and has to take whatever the prince throws at him to not risk an insult leading to war.
12. one character is convinced to go to a kinky Halloween party dressed as an animal of their partners choice only for said partner to decide they like them better that way.
13. alternately, the party is actually a pet auction.
14. One character pays off the other's debts but in exchange they have to be their pet.
15. A club that lets you rent out 'pets'.

Any combination of these really! Or anything you could think of.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom