Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kai's story selection (New: Final Fantasy 14 Craving)

Kai

Star
Final Fantasy 14
Recently, I have gotten into final fantasy 14. I like it a lot because it feels like a proper RPG instead of an MMO, with interesting characters and story-arcs. Now, while the game itself has a rather large roleplay community (and an erp scene to boot), I would prefer to do my rp traditionally, whether on discord or forum (in that order of pref). The following are my pairing offers, my role on left, yours on right.

Male Warrior of Light x Female Canon Charas of your choice
Male Canon Chara of your Choice x Female Warrior of Light
Male Warrior of Light x Female Warrior of Light.

I have just gotten to the start of stormblood, but i'm moving along and have bought shadowbringers, so I should be able to play most male Canon characters. I'm willing to double up, so we both get to play with canons of our choice, if need be. For my part, my warrior of light is a Hyur Highlander of Alla Mighan descent.

[IMG='width:581px;']https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/568964172407373836/597839190369107988/unknown.png?width=803&height=452[/IMG]

Tama Seablade was raised in Costa del Sol, the son of alla mighan refugees who found a new home in La Noscea. His father was no warrior, but Tama was born to be one. Despite the peaceful life they had, running a small resort where adventurers would stay and rest from their journey, Tama found his way to the life of a warrior, taught by the very adventurers who had found a second home in the Seablade Inn and restaurant. When his father passed, Tama grew restless, and his uncles asked him to leave the inn to their care so he can travel the world and see it while he was young, this is what led him to the Scions of the Seventh Dawn, and Later, the Alla Mighan Liberation.

Tama is like the La Noscean sun, warm and bright, but fiery when roused. He plays the role of a big brother and guardian very well, wielding both the craft his father handed down to him to keep his loved ones well fed and happy, as well as his natural talent for fighting to keep them safe. Tama loves to travel and see the world, and has recently became an honorary member of the Vanu Vanu tribe.

Preferred partners
Hilda: A lover who he met during the Ishgardian arc. They know they won't be together forever, but he aims to make the best of their time together.
Y'sthola: Comrade in arms, his warm and lively temperament complements her cool demeanor
Lyse: Two alla mighans, eager to take back their home. Her recklessness makes him suitable as a calming influence.
Nashmeira: Dance lessons are sexy, and can definitely lead to something scandalous!

If interested, lemme know who you want to play as, and play opposite of. Would also love to hear about your character's back story!

K/DA

This is a story about K-Pop entertainment, of glitz and glamour and sex, but also of the dark side of the entertainment industry and the terrible people who inhabits it. Among the many men seeking to be on top of the Korean Entertainment Industry, one man slowly rises to the top as the manager of the international sensation, K/DA

Setting: Modern
Kink: Variable
Story Tag: Drama, Intrigue

Notes
-The manager can be a decent standup guy, or a manipulative asshole, depending on your taste
-While initially this is meant to be about the fictional League of Legend K-Pop Band, K/DA, I don't mind if you go for an OC instead
-You can play one character or multiple, I will play many

Kowloon: Demon City
In the future, demons exist alongside humanity. While a few of them have integrated well into society, they are still very much feared and the target of race-based discrimination. Kowloon, now a designated residential area for Demons, has a well-deserved reputation as a center of organized crimes. Gangs of demons fight each other within its walled confines and no sane human would walk into it without good reason.

A few days ago, the daughter of the prime minister was seen entering the city, she has been off the grid since. You are a special taskforce agent, sent in to find her and bring her back. Of all the special taskforce agents on the roster, you are deemed to have the right skillset for the mission due to your knowledge of demon and demonic gangs, but what the taskforce does not know is that you are secretly a demonophile: A person who is sexually obsessed with demons. Can you complete the mission without being too distracted by the objects of your obsessions?

Setting: Cyberpunk Fantasy
Kink: Demons
Story Tag: Mystery, Adventure

Notes
-This can be done as a system game or a freeform game (the system is negotiable)
-The form of the demonic inhabitants of Kowloon will be adjusted to suit your taste
-Can be played in Roll 20, Discord or, least likely, forum

===================

The last heroines

The world is ravaged by a horde of demonic beings. One by one, the defender of the world falls, but a few remain still. The last few bastions of survivors are led by a number of heroines, each one powerful in their own right yet as they hold on against the inevitable waves, one by one the bastions fall and they are enslaved.

Setting: Variable
Kink: Non/dub-con, Demons
Story tags: Action, Bad end, Fandoms

Notes
-This is a series of short action scenes showing the fall of each bastions
-The heroines and the settings are negotiable, they can be canon or originals
-The type of demons that ravage them will be adjusted to suit your taste

========

The White Queen

Setting: Multidimensional Fantasy
Kink: Reverse Harem, Gangbangs
Story Tag: Fantasy, Adventure, Fandom

A powerful sorceress has to gather powerful men to serve her in a battle against her a demon, to do this she had travelled across the multiverse to find lovers who will serve her loyally. The battle was won, and for a while everything seems wonderful. She spends her days in her interdimensional lair, being pleasured by her harem, but one day a new threat rises, will she and her servants be able to defeat a rival sorceress, one with her own powerful servants?

Notes
-I will play 3-5 men of your choice from multiple fandoms
-I am fammiliar with most anime, comics or video game
-I'm also willing to research if you pick a character I am not familiar with.

============

victorian era voyeurism

It is a time where virtue reigns supreme. Propriety is valued above all and such vice as sex was a taboo that can utterly ruin a person's reputation, but desire is desire, and behind closed doors, lovers embrace one another without reservation.

The maid and butlers of Pinewood Manor knows this all too well. Their young master, long thought to be a perennial bachelor, has finally decided to settle down. It was a beautiful fairytale courtship, they said, one of the rare marriages based on love as well as political gains. Despite their certainty, the wedding must wait until summer for the groom's parents are still abroad on a trade expedition.

Young love however, refused to wait. The two lovers found every excuse to be under the same roof, and despite their proper public persona, behind closed doors the two were sexual animals. Everyday, twice a day at least, they indulge in the most vigorous lovemaking sessions. She was a virgin before she met him, but he was rather experienced in the arts of pleasure, a lesson he picked up during his time abroad, this, combined with her tendency of being loud, made their amorous encounters quite noticable even when the doors are closed.

The maids and butler noticed, and they found it amusing.

-----

Note
So this might be a bit of an unusual request, but I'm looking for someone willing to play the part of a maid. The focus of the game is in voyeurism and the maids discussing their young master's sexual activities, many of them had witnessed it, either running into the couple as they made love within the mansion, or hearing the two make love loudly as the lady's screams echo down the halls.

These gossip sessions are done as they do chores around the house, or occasionally we can play the scene where the maid watches the encounter from afar, in which case I shall play the couple.

My preference for roleplay in order is Discord/pm/thread. Ideally, the planning session will be done via IM (skype, facebook, whatsapp, discord, anything you like).

PM if interested

Last edited:
RE: The devil and his rose (and other older stories)

bumping

RE: The devil and his rose (and other older stories)

looking for a game soon

RE: Fandom and Original stories (2 new ones)

free this week for more games

Back
Top Bottom