Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Searching for rp/story partner

Welcome to my request thread!

I’ve had a little break, but now I’m back and ready to write! (And if any of my previous writers wanna start up again I’m keen) I have been roleplaying online since I was in high school, and thoroughly enjoy completely throwing myself into a good storyline filled with detail and creativity. I also like to help drive the plot, and may throw the occasional twist in to surprise you. I enjoy writing 3rd or 1st person perspective, with my posts generally ranging from between 2-5 paragraphs. If you like to write more, feel free! I prefer to rp through threads and pms, but emails could work too. So if you're interested send me a pm and maybe we can start something fun!

Potential roleplay ideas:

NEW - “The CEO Pet”
So my idea is that a younger man seduces a very stressed and sexually deprived older woman one night. (Doesn't have to be younger) They go back to her place, and while she's passed out in orgasmic bliss, maybe he does a little digging into who she is and what she does for a living. The next day he turns up to her work, which is a total shock for her, thinking it was just a one night stand. He tells her that she's too stressed and needs help and commands her to give him a job as her PA. She hesitates, but when he gives her a quick orgasm, she can't say no.

Over the next week he slowly starts to make changes to her life and her work, without asking, that have her relying on him more and more and giving him more and more control over her. For example, maybe her clothes that he brings back from the dry cleaners are a little tighter and a little shorter; he could bring her her lunch but doesn't let her eat it until she's fully serviced him; maybe he has a recording of her voice on his desk phone, asking her to see him, so that he can go into her office whenever he wants and cop a feel or edge her until she's delirious.

As time goes on he could become more brazen, taking her keys, getting access to her accounts, and running her life. She could wear the clothes that he picks out for her in the morning, after she's thoroughly serviced him, and he's got her wet and horny for him. She maybe carries an empty purse, purely for show, because her bank cards, credit cards, phone and keys have all become his. Maybe her emails are open on his computer, and he answers them as if he is her, while he has her locked in her office naked, gagged and handcuffed to her chair watching a hypno video. Maybe all of her meetings take place in the boardroom now so that he can oversee them. Maybe nobody actually goes into her office any more because he's had it painted a bimbo pink, with shallow sayings in bubble lettering on the walls (eg "cock goes in, mind goes off") and erotica fictional books line the bookcase. Maybe her desk chair has two dildos attached and she is required to sit on both of them all day while she 'works', and any and all concerns he deals with, without her permission.

She weakly protests to each change he makes, but because she's naturally submissive and gets off on humiliation, she can't say no. She does what he says, and obeys every command, even though to the rest of the world it looks as if he is obeying her command. When they're at the office, and someone questions a particular decision he's made on her behalf, he shrugs his shoulders as if he's had nothing to do with it and says, "Ms Sullivan wants it that way." When they're in a boardroom meeting, and he's answering a question directed at her, he always starts his sentence with, "Ms Sullivan feels that…" and then he puts his own answer in, while she nods in agreement, not totally understanding what's going on. He buys what he wants and pretends that she has asked him to buy it for her. And all the while he's turning her into his own CEO pet, a mindless, drooling, horny mess of a sub that occasionally has to pretend to run a company. And the funny thing is, she has come to love it; and he is doing great things with the company, growing the company and running it better than she ever could. All the while preparing the day for when he'll rise to the top and take over as CEO and she'll sink even lower and become his office pet. Because let's face it, they both prefer it that way now.

“Control is a good thing”
Having been friends for years, MC and YC decide to take the plunge and finally start dating. They are perfect for each other in every way, except one. He has been hiding his controlling and dominant nature, while she is very carefree. He tries to accommodate her by being more carefree, but in the end he cannot deny what he is, a dom. Ready to break up with her, he sits her down one night, and explains his predicament, and how their relationship must end. Not ready to say goodbye, she pleads with him to stay, but he denies her and leaves her, shattering her heart into pieces.
Six months later he finds out that her life has taken a massive downward spiral. Having lost her job, she’s now addicted to painkillers and wine. She spends her days passed out in a cheap hotel room, trying to hold down a waitress job and just struggling to get by. YC realises exactly what MC needs to bounce back. Control. His control. He meets with her and she falls to pieces in his arms. She agrees to his help, but once they start, will they be able to get back to where they once were? Or will the special something between them develop into a full d/s relationship?

“The Playboy Prince?”
(I know this one won’t be everyone’s thing, but for some reason really craving)

An unwanted marriage between a prince and a highly respected noblewoman joins two feuding lands in a bond that can’t be shaken. He believes her to be cool and detached, a snob in every sense of the word, and a right royal pain. He’s never really been the type, but in the year since their nuptials he’s found himself in a petulant state. Playing around behind her back with multiple noble and not-so noblewomen, believing his wife to be doing the same, as she’s had multiple male visitors.

However, one fateful night the prince overhears a conversation with his wife and one of her male visitors, a former lover who she still considers a friend. He hears her turn down an offer to run away together, declaring her love and allegiance to her husband, even if it’s never to be returned. The prince also finds out that not only has she not slept with the former suitor since his arrival, but she hasn’t slept with any man since her engagement. It breaks her heart, but she sends her friend away with a warning not to return.

For a full three minutes after he leaves she stands, a steely look in her gaze, her body a rigid pillar of strength, until she can take it no more and crumbles in a heap upon the throne room stairs. A passerby servant comes to her aid, and the prince sees just how much she is adored, and that what he mistook as aloofness and a haughty air was actually dignity and grace. She is loyal, she is kind, and without him knowing she’s been doing everything she can to help him. A truly subservient wife. But is it too late for the prince? Has he done too much damage to save his marriage?

Additional storyline (could be run in parallel storylines): The prince tries to mend his marriage and sends his conquests packing. One particularly scorned (but not too bright) woman meets up with the former suitor the wife sent away. The two, embittered and angry, join a rebel army and try to overthrow the throne when the prince and his wife become the new king and queen. Will they succeed? And will they get the chance to personally repay their previous lovers for their unkindly behaviour?

"In The Family"
My father has just recently married your mother, and even though we haven't spent much time together or gotten to know each all that well, you and I don't really get along. To make matters worse, I've just been accepted into the university that you attend. Just before uni starts your roommate decides to move in with his girlfriend. You frantically try to find someone to move in to your apartment and share the rent, but everyone already has accommodation. Except me. As per usual I've put this off till the very last minute and there's literally no more rooms available anywhere. Over a family dinner, my father suggests I move in with you. He says that he'll pay the entire amount of the rent if you'll let me stay. You decide to let me move in.

The first week of uni and living together goes without incident. We've found each other's rhythms and things seem to be going ok. As "O Week" draws to a close, it finishes with a spectacular Masquerade themed party. We both attend and have a great time, you in particular because you meet a fantastic girl wearing a beautiful purple lace mask, make out with her a bit and make plans to see her on the weekend. The next morning you wake up in a great mood, that is until you find a purple lace mask sitting on the kitchen counter next to my purse.

"My Best Friend, My Owner"
In a modern world, slavery is used as a punishment for the unemployed. If you are one of the unlucky few to find yourself unemployed, there are two options available: 1. A wealthy family member or friend with a level 3 job can take you on as a private slave. 2. You are transported to a state slave facility where you are subjected to hard labour and minimal rights.

You and I have been best friends since high school. You have always come from a very well-off family, so getting a good job has never been a problem for you. Unfortunately for me, coming from a not so well-off family, gaining employment has always been a bit of a struggle. The last three years I've been working for a small real estate office, but when a local economic crisis hits, the small office can't compete in the business world anymore and I find myself jobless.

Too ashamed to tell my family and friends, I spend the next two and a half months desperately trying to find a job. But with the economic crisis getting worse, it's harder than ever to find a job. and I come up empty handed. Ashamed, I cut myself off from my family and friends completely and prepare to spend my night of freedom by myself. That's when I hear a knock at the door. I open the door, tear-stained cheeked and red eyed from a lack of sleep and desperation, to find you, my best friend on the other side of the door.

"Twisted Fairytale Mash-Up"
You, dear Prince, are fed up with the weak-willed women that are presented for your consideration week after week. It seems that all the ladies in the kingdom and surrounding areas are looking for a husband to wait on them hand and foot. Outrageous! It's obvious that the normal means of finding your queen-to-be are not working. Something more is required.

You go to your godmother, who has always hinted that she holds certain supernatural powers, and casts a spell. By midnight, your match will be presented to you in the way you find most appealing. You go about your day as per normal, but nothing seems to happen. You start to doubt whether the spell has actually worked. That is until you are summoned to the throne room. As you walk through the ornate golden doors the bell tolls midnight, and kneeling before the throne, clamped in irons and seething from her recent capture, is the notorious thief, "Robyn Hood."

"It's A MMf Life"
I get a message from my sub boy asking to meet with me. He says the phrase that no-one wants to hear, "We need to talk." Dread fills me as I walk up the driveway to his place, dressed in my most casual dress I can find. I had a feeling this day was coming. As much as he was a very good sub, something seemed a little off. I knock on his door and he opens it, wearing a black tshirt and black jeans. He sits me down in the living room and confirms my theory. He says he's met someone else, and that he's learned he's really a dom. He wants to end things, and asks to be released. With a heavy heart I give him my blessing. I really like him, and it breaks my heart but I have to say goodbye. I get up to leave, but he stands in my way. He tells me that he has something else to tell me.

I hear footsteps behind me and turn around to see you, my ex, emerging from the bedroom in your trademark black shirt and black jeans. You're in dom mode. A quiet anger begins to build in me at just the sight of you, as memories of you dumping me for "someone else", bombard my senses. But I also remember how in love with you I was and how that breaking up with you is what began my journey as a domme.

The two of you sit me down, and tell me that you're both seeing each other! But as happy as you've been, something's been missing. You both want to dom, and neither of you wants to sub. Can the two of you calm my anger, assuage my fears, renew my submissive desires and make me your new shared plaything?

NEW - "The Pet Substitute"

When YC's pet dog passes away unexpectedly, MC does everything she can, as the loving girlfriend, to try and cheer him up. But nothing seems to work, and MC starts to become a little worried. That is until the night of Halloween. Both characters have been invited to a Halloween party, and MC decides to dress up as a puppy. She puts on a dog ears headband, ribbon collar and she's darkened the tip of her nose with makeup and decides to surprise YC. He is so delighted that he decides they should stay in for the night, and encourages MC to act like a puppy (things like sitting when he tells her to, calling her 'pet', and then eventually doggy style sex).

They have an amazing night together, and to MC's shock and surprise, in the morning she wakes up with a brand new leather dog collar buckled and padlocked around her neck. That's when YC proposes an idea: that MC would become his new pet puppy. She thinks he's joking, but then he shows her all the research he's done on pet play. She can tell that this is something that he's been working on for a while now. While she's familiar with the pet play concept, she goes to tell him 'no'. But then she sees the way this idea has finally brought him out of his slump. He's happier and more alive than she's seen him in ages. So she tentatively agrees. Before long, he's stripped her of her humanity, he's trained her to be a "good puppy", and everyday is a humiliation that leaves her wet and wanting more.

-Well that's it for now, I should have some more additions coming soon. Happy searching!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom