Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jay's Interests

jayking1917

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
I really like collaboration with my writing partners, so I'm just going to list some ideas/pairs/motifs I like, and if any catch your attention, let's put something together! In general, I play males and only want to play with females. I am happy to do multiple characters if that's called for, of course.

-Female celeb play
-Curvy/buxom/voluptuous/thick/chubby/BBQ female characters
-Older women with younger men
-Pregnancy and lactation
-Incest
-Cheating/adultery
-Goth female characters (or outcasts in general, but the goth/punk angle is a plus)
-Sugar Daddy scenarios

I don't have an f-list, but as long as you aren't asking for violence/gore, chances are I'm fine with it. I love crafting an idea together, so please, if anything on here makes you think we might click, let me know! You can PM me here or find me on DIscord at jayking1917#2131.

Last edited:
Anyone around for some Thanksgiving fun? Real life, celeb, incestuous holiday all on the table...

Online and looking for (nearly) any type of play. Ladies, hit me with your most fun/nastiest ideas!!

Desperate for some play today. DM me, Discord me, let's jump into the dirty stuff together!

Would love something smutty and short term today, find me on Discord or here. Got some celebs in mind, original roles are more than welcome too though.

Anyone see the Met Gala looks? Ripe for an RP in my opinion. Would also do a slice of life with adultery/cheating wife/MILF aspects. Let's chat! On Discord/YIM now....

Bumping for celeb play, or some adultery themed slice of life. Any sort of pairing that shouldn't be together but can't resist the temptation. PM here or on Discord!

Back
Top Bottom