Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Smoky Seductions

SmokyKisses

Super-Earth
I...have a smoking kink. There's something so strangely sexy about a sexy lady smoking. For those who also would enjoy something fun involving girl-on-girl and smoking, here are a few ideas I'd like to play...

• Two adult magical girls fall under the spell of a donkey-woman's smoke, and after a smoke-filled kiss each, they awaken in their homes, as if it was all a dream. Yet both of them suddenly find themselves wanting to smoke, turned on by seeing other women smoke, and are especially aroused by even the mere thought of each other smoking.
  • A cute, shy skunk-girl is certain no girls are going to want to date a woman who smokes two packs a day. But then she meets someone who would just love to enjoy her smoke, to nuzzle her fluffy tail and take in its aroma...
  • Conversely, a skunk-woman seductress who tempts women with her smoke, causing them to crave it more and more until nothing gets them wetter than sniffing her smoky tail...or the thought of perfuming themselves with the fragrance of smoke.
  • A woman finds herself transfixed by a beautiful smoking lady, who reveals to the woman that she's a witch who uses her long cigarette holder as a wand to imbue her smoke with magic. She offers to make the woman her apprentice, but is the woman's growing fascination and desire to smoke just a spell upon her?

For kinks I'm into: lactation, large breasts, lots of cum (girl-cum and futa cum), hypnosis, corruption, pregnancy, oviposition, tentacles, coiling, cocooning, and transformation.

If interested, let me know!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom