Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Damsels in distress wanted...

Alan23

Star
Thanks for reading this, and all that...

My name is Sy and I have been RPing for many years. I consider myself pretty literate (I write stories and novels) and not short of imagination. I can usually make a pretty good fist of spelling, grammar and such, and can come up with pretty good plots. Guess I'd better stop big-noting myself now...

Anyway, I'm looking for something a bit unusual I guess.

One thing that has fascinated me ever since childhood has been the idea of a weak, helpless, shy damsel who needs rescuing, support, succor, protection and comfort. Now sure, there's plenty of such characters to play against here, but in most plots of this kind I see mooted the person actually *causing* the distress is the other player's character. I dont want to be the one who menaces or humiliates your character, I want to be the one who rescues her.

Why I think my idea has more scope for an interesting story is that (a) The MC humiliating YC has been done over and over again a million times (b) It's more true to life... few women would fall in love/lust/frendship with a guy who does bad things to them (sure I know it happens, but Stockholm Syndrom isn't *that* common) (c) To be honest I feel a bit squiffy doing bad stuff to women even in fiction, since I hope it's a thing I'd never enjoy in RL and (d) I think there are many women who, due to feminism and modern thought can't admit to being helpless and needing a "white knight" yet maybe secretly want to let a little of this side of themselves out in their RP.

Another thing that fascinates me is the idea of the person who could "officially" be expected to be the dominant, in-control one is actually the one who ends up helpless. Maybe a teacher to my student, a female executive to my male PA, an older woman to my young guy, I'd even consider a mother/son thing though its not a thing I've ever done before.

Now as to limits... it would be pointless for me to have a rabbit hole or f-list, since for me RP is all about mood and atmosphere. If I want to do anything kinky for its own sake I can do it in RL. Certainly rape, or anyone under 18 really isn't my thing. As to the things that others list as no-nos... well, vore or scat certainly doesn't arouse me, nor watersports as such, with a kind of exception, see below...

Likes? Well, big turns on for me in a female are

* Blushing
* Crying
* Victimhood, being bullied by other women or even teens
* Clothing difficulties (ie needing help with a stuck zipper, or her dress blowing up in public, a kind of "wardrobe malfunction" thing I guess)
* Bodily imperfections about which she is sensitive, maybe skinny legs, too large (or too small) breasts, a birthmark, etc
* A hint of urinary desperation... not neccessarily incontinence, just maybe a need to occasionally hurtle to the washroom at inconvenient moments and the embarrassment this causes her!
* Jealousy and insecurity.

I also like the idea of the female not being totally sebmissive, maybe making an occasional effort to assert herself, even if she fails. Maybe she hates MC and resents needing to be protected but has n choice.

Anyway, guess that's it... love to hear from anyone wanting to play this out and who maybe has a few ideas to add.

Back
Top Bottom