Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male Seeks Female Partners For A Plethora Of Roleplays

Petey Mundo

Meteorite
Greetings and salutations, fellow roleplayers. As you can see by my subject line, I'm seeking female roleplay partners; ideally I'd like to play over PM, but I could be talked into a thread if you really, really prefer it. My posts are generally in the 2-3 paragraph range, depending on situation within the roleplay and what I'm given to work with. I'm not picky with my partner's post size, so don't sweat that too much.

I'm open to short or long term roleplays, and I'm good with plots that are more story driven with a healthy dose of smut, or more smut heavy with a healthy dose of story. Please let me know what of those options you'd prefer (or if you have no preference).

For some of my plots, please click here.

As far as everything else you should know about what I would and wouldn't like to see in a roleplay, here's the shit I'm not into:

- Shit. And piss. And vomit. I mean, obviously these things occur with all human beings, but let's not involve them in sexy times.
- Pregnancy
- Incest
- Cheating/cuckolding
- Non-con stuff. I really like roleplays where both partners are actually into what's happening between them.
- Serious dom/sub stuff. One character having a bit more of a dominant edge to them is fine, same with the other character maybe deferring to the other a bit, but I don't want something with anything approaching master/slave type levels.
- Sexual violence (a rough fucking is one thing, a smack on the ass or pull of the hair, I'm fine with that, but my character isn't gonna punch yours in the face and call it foreplay)
- Teacher/student pairings

And here are a few things I'm happy to see in any roleplay:

- Athletic girls
- Nerdy girls
- Confident women
- Multiple partners on one; could be a bunch of guys on one woman or a bunch of women on one guy
- Age gaps (nothing over 10 years though)
- Vacation settings
- Neighbourhood settings
- Workplace settings
- School settings (high school or college)
- Real person character pictures (a preference, but not a necessity)
- Partially clothed sex
- Cum on face/tits/ass
- Friends-with-benefits that may or may not evolve into more
- Interracial pairings (big fan of white guy/black, Asian, middle eastern or hispanic girls)

In regards to ages, I'm comfortable playing males anywhere from 15 years old to early thirties; I'd be good with female characters anywhere from 17 to mid thirties.

Other things in regards to the characters I like to play:

- My guys are usually either very athletic (could be small, lean athletes or huge powerhouses) or kinda stereotypically nerdy (short, skinny, not physically impressive at first glance)
- My guys are usually very well-endowed (if you have preferences in that regard it can be discussed)
- I've got no problem with having my guys make the first move, but if it's something where your character is doing that, assume my guys will be pretty eager to get on board

As far as settings I enjoy, I like modern settings. It could be very realistic, it could be something more dystopian (fall of society/civilization stuff), could be modern fantasy (bit of a maybe on this, I'd need a really cool concept; also, less vampires and werewolves, more like a modern society where dwarves, elves and other Tolkien-esque races exist alongside humans). I don't like getting into sci-fi or medieval fantasy settings too much, and while I'm sometimes open to post-apocalyptic, I'm not feeling it too much at the moment.

So, if you have any interest in roleplaying with me, please shoot me a message letting me know what you like, what you're looking for, and any questions you have for me! I'll edit this thread as I think of pertinant info to include. Thanks for reading!

Back
Top Bottom