Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Help give feedback to my threads

Encryptment

Keeper of the Gilded Crypt
I'd like to ask about what I could do to improve my thread here. I've been told a few times on how it could be improved, and i've improvised it a little, but some people were also not paying attention to it and not reading the parts that were important. What could I do to make things neater and more appealing?

I'd also love to hear some more things that could improve my other thread here.

RE: Help give feedback to my thread.

I'm still looking for some sort of critique about my thread. Should I make some things different, take out some of the characters? Cycle them out? Broaden my horizons some more?

Overall, your layout is just fine. It’s simple and clean and very readable. I find it to be pleasing to the eye as well as quite practical and informative. Where I find the biggest issues arise is that you’re niched. However, you also cannot help what you like. One thing you might want to consider broadening to help your thread, as it’s already niched thus making your quest for rp partners difficult, is to consider writing partners who will write in a particular beloved fandom but not necessarily HAVE to play your chosen cannons. After all, you don’t/won’t, so perhaps offering that others can play an oc might help and show you’re a bit more willing to show some flexibility. Perhaps you can ask your writing partners to include traits and characteristics of the cannons you love as a compromise? Anyway, just a suggestion to help you gain some bites. Hope it helps. : )

darkangel76 said:
Overall, your layout is just fine. It’s simple and clean and very readable. I find it to be pleasing to the eye as well as quite practical and informative. Where I find the biggest issues arise is that you’re niched. However, you also cannot help what you like. One thing you might want to consider broadening to help your thread, as it’s already niched thus making your quest for rp partners difficult, is to consider writing partners who will write in a particular beloved fandom but not necessarily HAVE to play your chosen cannons. After all, you don’t/won’t, so perhaps offering that others can play an oc might help and show you’re a bit more willing to show some flexibility. Perhaps you can ask your writing partners to include traits and characteristics of the cannons you love as a compromise? Anyway, just a suggestion to help you gain some bites. Hope it helps. : )

That actually helps a lot, thank you very much, I think i'll try that in my thread. Thanks for your response. :D

Back
Top Bottom