Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come to me, fucktoy. Your Sex God has returned

TheDaddySir

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
tumblr_p2s6z8JZyf1u3fl5yo1_r1_1280.gif

Hello there.

I am Daddy Sir. You can call me "Daddy" or "Sir". I discovered adult roleplaying twelve years ago when I was twenty-six. I love everything to do with it. I enjoy exploration of sexual limits. Little is off-limits to me. This post is a very modest introduction and start to a thread I will fill out later.

For now, if you are submissive, you may send me a pretty note on why I should dominate you. Be able to write coherently.

My character,
He was dressed like a crazed fetishist. Leather riding boots reached up passed his knees, the effeminate leather was strained by his raw musculature. His leather pants were tucked into the boots, especially taut in the crotch where his ample cock was subdued. A leather shirt was on his chest, a long zipper up the center with several rings for attaching chains. When he bound his victims, he sometimes liked to tie them to his body and leaving them unable to move far from his bulk at all. The high collar of his shirt was tucked under his leather hood. The hood was a 3-hole piece with a collar that locked it tightly around his neck. A pair of shoulder-length gloves wrapped around the long-sleeves of his shirt, straps bulging against their buckles along the lengths of his gloves. Every inch of his leather seemed strained by the slightest movement, his biceps rippling into cannonballs of slutbreaking power, his pecs swelling like two rounded bits of marble whenever he extended his arms.

If you are a girl, you will receive slut training. I play an older, beefy white male who loves to dominate all manner of whore.

If you are a twink, you will simply be fucked silly and roughly. I play a leather-clad bear who you will worship.

If you are a crossdresser, prepare to call me "Daddy" and be fucked and fucked and dominated and fucked some more.

What Daddy likes

Thick, fuckable, curvy, SLUTS. Because thick girls fuck better. Another. Prime Fuckmeat.
Teen twinks (16-19)
Slutty girls who wear high heels and miniskirts
Bimbos who are obsessed with cock
Thigh high boots
Crossdressers who do it better than girls
Rape, rape, rape
Abduction/Kidnapping
Playing a serial killer
Cuckolding and humiliation. You know I fuck her better than you ever could.
Degradation of my fucktoys
Whispering "Make a sound and you die" as I force you to take my cock
Calling you a "Good girl"
Daddy's girls
Twisted, fucked up, low self-esteem cumdumpsters
Boys who try to deny how badly they want Daddy
Seducing a slut who is already attached
Making you watch me beat your boyfriend
Loveless marriages that need a Bull
Fucking away your daddy issues
Choking my pets
Unrealistic, yet horribly fun public sex scenes
Wearing a mask and lots of leather
Fuckdolls who enjoy wearing leather
Putting a collar on your neck and making you my bitch
Sex with a gun to your head
Letting you escape so I can hunt you again
Playing a dozen stout men to gangbang you

Last edited:
Returned from a break. I play a husky, masked bear who indiscriminately fucks boys and girls.

Come on boys and girls, I know there are some lonely little sluts out there who need Daddy to fuck them senseless.

where's the - F tied up and has to watch her bf get fucked by you? ...i was expecting that one after reading the others xD

Back
Top Bottom