Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yani's Request for Smut-Centered RP~ [M for F or Femboy/Trap] (NSFW images inside)

yani6

Planetoid
Hello everyone~ Name's Yani and I hope I get to meet and play with you~

*What the hell?! I've lost almost ALL my partners! Most of them having just stopped replying completely! Don't you hate that?! Well, one thing's for sure, I'll do my damn best to at least reply once everyday!

*NOW WITH DISCORD! Let's see if we hit it off well and I'll be more than glad to share it with you~

I can play either a human male(NSFW https://e-hentai.org/s/36a52fb572/1114225-23 ) or a horse anthro (NSFW https://imgur.com/a/VjVis Pick one~ ) I'll play whichever you're interested in~ <3

Kinks:
Ageplay I love the taboo involved with this kink. If you have an idea please feel free to tell me about it! And I believe the youngest age Bluemoon allows is 15.

Cumming excessively: If you're into a lover who can gush out semen ranging from a pint to a gallon, then I'd LOVE to help fulfill that fantasy for you~

Giving messy creampies/facials/cumbaths: Mmfff, I enjoy the thought of my partner gazing up at me with face, chest, and hair coated with a hot, thick layer of my creamy sperm-rich spunk as well as seeing their asshole/pussy all gaped with my semen freely oozing out and splatting onto the floor~

Femboys/traps:
Used to be full-straight-girls-only. My adventurous side got a hold of me. And what can I say~? Sometimes it takes another male to please one ;3

Cheating: Got a lover who just doesn't deliver in bed? Feeling all lonely while your lover is busy with some menial task? I'd be more than happy to step in and fill(and stretch~) that hole in your life.

Vulgar and potty-mouthed partners: I fucking love me a partner who's a punk~ Rough on the edges, curses a lot and is an abrasive and loveable slut.

Rough and wild sex: I want to make the headboard back against the cracking wall, make my groin slap wildly against your ass, knock the air out of your lungs with each thrust, make you groan and beg for more, etc~

Slutty clothing/swimwear:
I'd love for my partner to wear skimpy and impractical clothing for the sake of it being comfy on you or the easy access it grants and strut around casually to tease me~
Clothes like(NSFW):
http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2267071#search=tekuho
http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1996635#search=tekuho
and
http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1177678#search=tekuho
It turns me on soooo much~

R34: As you saw in the above kink, I am also quite into playing with character from cartoons, video games, etc. Big examples of characters I wanna play(have sex) with are Midna(from LoZ: Twilight Princess) and Lord Dominator (from Wander Over Yonder). Not limited to just those two. Hell, I'd love me some Felix Argyle as well! If you've got a character or characters you can play as then tell me and I'll gladly pick out from your list.

Openly sexual societies: Imagine a world where strangers can randomly hook up and fuck on the spot. People walking by nonchalantly as a couple fuck like rutting animals on top of a table. A pair of bored teenagers visiting their grandparents at the nursing home hooking up to keep each other entertained(That probably sounds really corny XD) The possibilities are endless~!

Incest: In need of a big brother or a loving Daddy to keep you company and to help keep your bed warm~? I'll gladly play those for you

Furry/anthro and other exotic species: Since I can play one, you're more than welcome to play one as well~! (Note: I LOVE refs by Tokifuji, Onta, Nedoill, Stoopix, Rajii, Powfoo, Atryl, Skygracer...and many more. We can talk about it since I'm a bit particular when it comes to artists~) This includes fantasy races like goblins, orcs, Drow, Elves, Dwarves, etc~

AND MANY MORE! If your kinks aren't on the list, then don't be shy and ask me about it! Interested or not, I'd be more than happy to discuss it with you.

Limits: Vore, gore, scat, piss, death, etc.

And for now, I'd like to RP through PMs. So if you're interested, shoot me one so we can discuss an RP and when we got an idea I'll start a new PM line to avoid confusion.

Oh, and please at least be literate and have a good grasp on grammar. I plan to make an effort when I play with you so I hope you'd also do the same.

Post length varies from semi-paragraph to paragraph. I try to reflect the post-length of my partner.

My schedule is pretty unpredictable so please be patient once you've sent me a PM. I'll do my best to reply to it in due time.

And please please PLEASE...notify me if you're going to be gone for a while or lost interest or anything like that. I've already had a few partners on here who just poofed and never to hear from them again in the middle of an RP. It's very frustrating, especially when the person even described how much they don't like "poofers". But anyway, if I had to leave or be absent in some form, I would make sure to notify you and reply to your post in due time.

I hope I caught your interest and hope to hear from you soon~!

Oh, and if you managed to read this far down, make sure to include your favorite food in the message and I'll be sure to pay extra special attention to your PM~<3

Back
Top Bottom