Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Dubcon stories with a fair amount of well written SMUT (new plots)

Slimpies

Super-Earth
Kfqdc56.jpg

So. After a month or so of inactivity, all of my threads seem to have been archived. For convenience's sake, I'll reference my old thread containing most of my likes and dislikes, and my f-list both of which you can also find in my signature.

[about me]

In short, I'm male and I've been on this planet for over forty years. I'm literate and consider myself a storyteller more than writer. I thoroughly enjoy coming up with interesting stories and new angles for existing ones. What we do here is co-writing just as much as it is called role play or at least I'm looking for people who see it the way I am. I'm looking for partners that will work with me, not just mirror what I write. Challenge my ideas and bring your own, twist them and turn them and craft them into a compelling story. If you have no imagination whatsoever we aren't going to get along.

I'm looking for good character and story development with a fair amount of well written smut. A good story is key, characters with both short and long-term goals, reasons and motivations for what they do. Regardless, I like a constant sexual tension to be prevalent in my stories. I like descriptions, but I prefer to know what's going on in your characters mind over the color of her panties. Tell me what she thinks, what she loves and what she fears. I love that, especially if she is conflicted. Using pictures for characters — and I'll play multiple characters if the story requires it — has grown on me, to the point that I now prefer it.

Finding good writers on BM is often tiresome. More often than not, I invest huge amounts of time and passion discussing and getting excited about a story only to have my partner lose interest within a few posts or worse of all, not even getting to the point of kicking the story off in the first place. So please, pretty please, if you do contact me and I invite you to, please be prepared to write, really write, the story to conclusion. It's is so much fulfilling to stick with one great partner than it is to hop from one to the other for days on end.

[what drives my muse]
  • Spanking. I'm a spanko. It's more than likely to be featured in our story. From playful to painful.
  • Multiple characters. I have no qualms about playing multiple characters against your sole protagonist.
  • Unwillingness. Non-consent. Pseudo consent. Reluctance. All preferably growing into consent, but not necessarily.
  • Acts of service. Sex surrogates, complimentary blowjobs, free use strippers/sexworkers with a big heart.
  • Orgasm play. Bound orgasms, forced orgasms, denied orgasms, orgasm training, orgasm studies, orgasm everything.
  • Non-monogamy, swinging, sharing, cheating. Cuckolding, cuckqueening and hotwifing as well. Looking to explore or chat about this with someone experienced.
  • Tension, constant sexual tension. Sex isn't a requirement with me, but maintaining sexual tension is. Smut isn't just about sex-scenes.

There are a couple of stories I'm passionate about, that fell through in the last month or so. I've reworked the one I'm most excited about and reposted the other, for which I already have a starter I only just have to find the right partner. I am also open to your ideas if they somewhat hit my fancies.

— Various Prompts & Shorts

These aren't really shorts as in one shots, but non-lazy, well conceived, single-scene stories I would like to write over the course of a couple of weeks. Most of these scenes take place in a single location, concern a set amount of characters and get right to the point in detail. I will add more prompts as they come to me.

• A college girl reports to the principal's office for corporal punishment. I'm willing to play a male or female principal for this scene. Preferably no sex.
  • Alternatively, a college girl is caught cheating on an important test and is made to stay behind in class.
  • A RAOBJ (Random Act of Blow Job) story. Basically like a random act of kindness, but it's a blow job. Inspired by this popular Subreddit.
  • A story in which a couple introduce a dominant in their bedroom.
  • An interrogation or judicial punishment in a dystopian near-future
  • Adventures of a single female soldier in a military unit
  • Some kind of game show in which your character (or multiple characters) compete(s) for large amounts of money. Could be televised but also a private affair. Sexual humiliation and pain in exchange for cash prizes — how much is she willing to take?
  • A naughty princess with a secret submissive side to her and the captain of the guard sneaking around.

Last edited:
RE: (M/f) Looking for talented partners with stamina and lasting interest. New themes.

Bump. Message me if you have any questions about these plots.

RE: (M/f) Looking for talented partners with stamina and lasting interest. New themes.

Added another plot.

RE: [Mf][MMMf] Original stories with a fair amount of delicious smut.

Redecorating. Hoping to attract a writer in my time zone.

RE: Dubcon stories with a fair amount of well written SMUT.

Still hoping to attract a partner that is available during the day, GMT time zone.

RE: Dubcon stories with a fair amount of well written SMUT.

Careful bump. Looking for exactly one talented writer.

Completed a couple of long-term stories during winter and looking for one or two new partners.

Looking for a good actual-female writer willing to write over e-mail preferably. Not limited to plots in my thread.

Still looking for a good actual-female, creative writer. I would prefer another shot at Rape Training or the Wheel of Misfortune.

Bumpers. Primarily interested in the making movies plot. Which young actress will you play?

Back
Top Bottom