Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LittleLottie's Search Thread | F/F, F/Futa

LittleLottie

Meteorite
Sorry about the mess! This page is under construction. As of right now, it's just acting as a holding place for basic ideas.
~♡♡♡~​

9/12: No power or Internet access due to Hurricane Irma. Not sure when I will be regularly available again. I apologize to those I am writing with and I hope I can return soon.

9/14: Power and Internet access are finally back!

For now, the basics:

In search of...
cutesy schoolgirl romances | drunk best friends exploring each other | twincest or sisterly love | CG/lg or MD/lg | a princess and her guard | a queen and her handmaiden | futa!alpha/beta/omega universe | forbidden romances | apprentice and mistress | a space explorer and an exotic alien | a tiny wood elf and her massive futa!orc companion | small vs. big | opposites attract | human/nonhuman (monster, alien, fantasy race, etc.) | an international crime boss and the detective's daughter | beauty and the futa!beast | a nun and a Catholic schoolgirl | Ginny and Hermione from Harry Potter | 13th Doctor and original companion from Doctor Who | Sun/Moon and Lillie from Pokémon Sun/Moon | a headmistress and a boarding school student

Kinks...
kissing | romance | oral sex | fingering/handjobs | scissoring | vaginal sex | light anal | CG/lg or MD/lg | toys (vibrators, dildos, and strap ons) | sibling incest | virginity | breeding/impregnation | knotting (a/b/o universe) | orientation play | first times | clothed sex | internal cumshots | exhibitionism/risk getting caught | dirty talking | face-fucking | rough sex | dub-con | small vs. big

RE: LittleLottie's Search Thread | F/F, F/Futa (Update: Hurricane Irma)

Wanted to post a quick update while I can. I don't have any power or Internet access while home, even from my phone, due to Hurricane Irma. Hope to return soon.

RE: LittleLottie's Search Thread | F/F, F/Futa (Update: Hurricane Irma)

Power and Internet access are finally back. Going to work on formatting my search thread today.

Back
Top Bottom