Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ultimate Surrender, FxF wrestling and submission

Barbarous

Banned
Banished
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for something fairly specific: catfights were the winner gets to have her way with the loser. If you haven't heard of Ultimate Surrender, here's a sample video (NSFW, obviously, and lots of roughhousing and domination) -- that's basically what I'm interested in. Female writers only, please, and I have difficulty keeping up with PM-based games, so I'd prefer forum threads. Most of the time I prefer dominating, but I can be persuaded to sub if we use a dice-based system to determine the winner and the dice end up not being in my favor.

A few things I'd be interested in including, but not all are necessary:

Wrestling/roughhousing
Face sitting
Humiliation for the loser
Characters based on RL reference images (this one is necessary and can include celebrity faceclaims)
Toys
Anal/oral/vaginal (Prefer working in all three at some point)
An audience (I'd prefer all female; I can't write men well)
Spanking
Forced nudity, stripping clothes in the ring
A prolonged post-match slavery
Tournament-style play, with multiple opponents
Forced kissing
Fingering in the ring
Orientation play
Dice (I don't mind losing/subbing if there is an element of chance involved)

Potential story lines:

- An undercover cop enters an illegal underground sex-fighting ring to try to find out who is running the show.
- A previous champion returns to try to prove herself against a new string of fighters
- A jealous girlfriend enters the ring to prove a point to her partner or to take vengeance on the fighters who took her down.
- A pro athlete just has to be the best at everything and decides to prove her worth at a new game

More ideas to come.

Potential faceclaims for my characters:
Rhona Mitra
Olivia Munn
Gal Gadot
Jessica Biel
Keira Knightly
Michelle Rodriguez

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom