Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Girl seeking to play M in M/M and some Bisexuality maybe

tiffy collins

Super-Earth
Heya I am a girl but I enjoy diversity in my RP. I get alot of straight sex. I get alot of Girl on girl as well. I get alot of combinations of all of these things. But I find the amount of M/M to very very little. So I am putting out a thread seeking some of that. In the 6 posted ideas all of them have room for M/F as well. That is my comfort zone. However I would concentrate on the M/M. The M/F could be removed all together if you prefer. I would prefer to play the more Dom role in most cases. This is not needed however. I am used to RP were I am sucking dick. (And In RL I am kind of addicted to it). However I am seeking something kind of new. So having your char be the one mostly sucking off mine might be nice. Again this can be changed with ease. I am very flexible RPer.

So if your interested then come try me out :)

---------------------------

My GFs Brother

This story centers on a twin brother and Sister. As well as the Sisters very attractive BF. The Twins have always been very close. There Parents were seldom around. This caused the Twins to have to take care of each other. Living in a small house they also have to share a bedroom. They have practiced Kissing in the past. The brother learned how to take off a bra from his Sister. They practiced very slight sexual acts. Now at 15 the Sister began to date the Hottest Boy in school.

Soon enough the sister and her BF are having sex. Sharing a room with her brother and not being Shy. The Brother often watches they have sex. He of course gets very hard watching them. Only his eyes keep lingering more on the BF. I was thinking one night when the Sister and BF are sleeping. The Brother sneeks to there Bed to taste the BFs cum off her Belly. This could be where he is caught by the BF. Perhaps leading to a blow job in the bathroom.

----

Homophobe made a bitch

A Bi teen boy grows frustrated as a Homophobe in his class torments and taunts him. After been mocked Day after day. He finally looses his temper. In his anger he forces the boy down to his knees. Making the Homophobe suck his Fat cock. The homophobe at first resists, Even begs for mercy. But in minutes he is eagerly face fucking himself. Turns out he has been desperatly craving cock for years......and soon he will be turned into a cock hungry slut boy.

-------------------

Dad discovers his sons GF is a BF

This is a story that centers around a Father and his Son. It also centers on the Sons GF who it turns out is a BF. The father is very happy to learn his Son has a GF. And even better then that she is very sexy. Better yet she seems kind of Slutty. And so he supports there relationship all out. Including giving his Son money for Dates and gifts. He often Catches her Sucking off his Son. And encourages them to do so as often as they can. Several times he has listened to them Loudly fucking. And the more he catches them doing. The More he rewards there Teen lusts.

However one day he walks in on them Fucking naked. For the first time he actually catches the so called girl Naked. And much to his shock She is a HE...(maybe a futa). The realization that his Son is getting sucked off by a boy. Not to mention fucking a boy. It is to much for the man. I would like him to have always been closet gay or Bi. So lumped onto his Disgust is a feel of jelousy. As well as sexual hunger. Making him feel confusing things he thought he had learned to ignore.

He decides if there a couple of queers then he will treat them like queers. He begins fucking, and making the boy suck his dick. All along pretending to be disgusted by it. Even if his dick has never been so hard. He could share the BF with his Son. Or even force his son down and fuck him as well.

I have a back story for how the son began to date the BF as well.

---------------------

New step brothers share a room (Could be full brothers)

This story is about a cocky 15 year old boy. He is a nudist and prefers to be naked. He has a GF and loves to fuck her. He is also stuborn and enjoys doing things his way. However when his Dad marries a woman he only recently met. The Boy is now forced to share his Room with a new step brother. (This could be a full brother with mild changes). And worse there is only one bed for the boys to share. The new addition is shy and remote. He is also bisexual. And unlike his brother he loves the idea of sharing a room with the hot Boy. He is also eager to prove his worth. As well as gain acceptance

-----------------

buddies take a walk

This idea is based on a real life event. My Friend told me this was how he tasted his first dick. I asked him if he minded me doing this as a potential RP. And he was fine with it.

The story is very simple. A teen Male around 15 who has a very sexy Girl Friend. But he is attracted to males as well. And he very much wants to try tasting his best friends dick. While walking home one day from school. He starts to tell his Buddy that he wants to try something he has never done before. He is bored and he wants to just do one thing he has never done. He does not just want to come out and say what he wants. He is not sure how his Buddy would go for that. So he is trying to hint at it. After several hints his Buddy actually jokingly states. Personlly i never sucked a dick. At first they joke about how they should really do that. After some jokes there is a long silence. Before one of them askes...do you want to? By now they are almost at his house. And they choose who will suck the other off first.

The GF could have no idea her BF is sucking off and fucking his Buddy. Or maybe she finds out. How will she react? If preffered she could also just be removed from the RP compleatly. I would be fine playing her either way.

------------------

The new...Girl...in school.

A new transfer student is attracting alot of Attention. She is sexy and alot of Boys ask her out. Even a couple of Girls ask her out. She rejects every single one of them. Leading to even more speculation about her. Your Char one day spots her going into the locker room at School. You follow her in sneeking after her. Your shocked as she strips naked. She has a very small but existing Cock. She could be a Futa or a Cross dresser.

She begs him to keep her secret. And in exchange he demands she dates him. He wants the credit for snagging the new Hot girl in school. And often Has her suck his cock in front of his Buddies. Showing off what a good girl he is making her into. Sometimes he even has her suck off a friend of his.

Back
Top Bottom