Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Single Mother [MxF] looking for some quick fun

NaughtyMilf

Meteorite
Being a single mother of a girl is hard. My whole life since I had her has been an effort to be the good role model despite my wild girl teen years when I got knocked up. I've always avoided urges to sleep around and date. Now my little girl is almost a woman urges arise and needs are building. I need a man and there can be a few scenes that sate my desires.

My daughter is asleep and I'm up late doing work for my job when you break in. Knowing she is old enough for men to be looking at her in those ways I'm quick to throw myself at your mercy to be used quietly. The whole night I struggle to scream like a slut and suddenly have my urges awoken and beg you to keep coming back.

After my daughter leaves for school I open my phone leaving a message to a guy I met online that he could show up. I go home to find him there finding out he's a lot younger than I expected but over the next several hours I suddenly find he's so much more of a man than I could have guessed.

One evening my daughter goes to a party not telling her boyfriend. Of course I could tell they were having issues and he shows up looking for her and demands I let him in to see her. When he finds out she isn't there and I explain I know they've had problems I offer to help him out myself suddenly since she was gone probably having sex with some other guy to get over him. Whether I think that or not I quickly talk my way into getting his pants off.

My daughters teachers always drop hints they were into me. When I get the message that I need to come talk to one of them about her grades I'm given an opportunity to help her pass the class. All I have to do is do her teacher some very good favors with my body. Soon after that all her teachers and the principal called about problems. Suddenly I'm "forced" to keep doing things to keep my daughter out of trouble.

Also willing to try out a scene where I'm home alone with the dog and decide to tempt him to fuck me if Beastiality sounds fun.

Back
Top Bottom