Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male My Heroine Academy (MHA/Superhero-school/Harem idea) [NSFW]

lordtalos

back and chocolatier than eva!
99927437e9a29563388f87d35aeb1b0d.jpg

Good day o/

Currently I’ve been enjoying a little show called ‘My Hero Academia’ an anime series focused around a super-hero high school that his been getting quite a lot of traction… and of course with me being an absolute pervert I instantly began thinking of ways to turn it into some sexy RP and possible Harem times.

Want some sexy fun with young super-heroes using their super-powers in some ‘interesting’ ways… then feel free to read on ;3

First things first, let’s get a few basic rules out of the way.

Rules
1. I prefer to RP via PM only, I’ve tried threads before but it’s just not really my cup of tea, plus I find PM’s easier to keep track of
2. I follow the rules of the site, so no characters under 15, petite girls are fine (and sometimes encouraged >w> ) but make sure they’re legal.
3. I try my best to respond with detail and I understand that by playing multiple characters my own posts may get a little long when it comes to ‘group’ related stuff, therefore I’m not expecting essay length responses from my partner, would however like to request at least one or two decent sized paragraphs in the resonses, and no one liners please… nothing is more annoying that writing a long response and getting ‘Bob pounded Jane’s pussy harder’ as a response.
4. 3rd person is highly preferred.
5. A basic grasp of the English language with responses please, I don’t mind the occasional typo, but if things start going all Duwang on me I’ll get very confused and may ignore it. X)
6. I’m a fairly open person so if there’s anything you’re unsure about please ask... I don't bite... much
7. When you send requests, also include your favourite super-power or hero in the subject bar… just so I know you’ve read the rules :3 failing to follow this rule may lead to me ignoring the request entirely.
8. HAVE FUN \o/ if you aren’t enjoying it, let me know and we can add a little bit to make it more interesting, add a new girl or satisfy a particular craving.
9. In regards to the plot/Smut ratio I always prefer it to lean towards the latter :3 a little plot inbetween is nice to have though to keep things from going out of hand (though full-smut RP's are always for to have) 30/70 or 20/80 seems like a good ratio to me.
10. due to my job my schedule can be a little unpredictable at times as a result sometimes my replies can be a little slow, I'd like to apologise for this in advance and say don't hesitate to give me an occasional 'poke' or a 'hey' if a few days have passed.

Ok boring part over, let’s get to the meat of things shall we;

The idea

The main idea is simple, though open to several different variants, it involves a young man in this super-hero school and his sexy adventures and escapades with his fellow students and teachers… a rather simple concept certainly though the inclusion of super-powers/quirks does add some interesting implications along with it, along with some other little ideas that could make the concept more interesting;
1. Perhaps your characters ‘power’ is the ability to strengthen those who he bonds and sleeps with… so while not too strong on the field he can strengthen his team-mates and act as a good support.
2. Perhaps this is a world where only females can gain super-powers/quirks … however through some miracle or special event the MC also ends up with one, leading him to be the only male in an all female school drawing a lot of attention and interest towards him.
3. And on that note, perhaps genderbends of some of the male characters could be included too, or some form of variant like girls with their abilities;
-for example instead of having Todoroki perhaps we could have his sister in the classroom instead.
-Or rather than Bakugou we have a A feisty tsundere girl version instead.
-Instead of All-might perhaps a girl with similar abilities is the no1 super hero… say for example a power-girl type of character or a badass-delinquent sort.
4. Super-powers are quite a common inclusion in many shows, so perhaps we could include some canon characters from other series in the school as well, like some of the x-men or index/railgun cast to use just two examples… we can also include a few of our own OC heroes as well to keep things interesting.
I’m not saying all of these little ideas have to be included of course, it could just be a simple co-ed superhero school with a main character with their own super-power (though I do ask they have a ‘weakness’ as well… nothing is more boring than a character with ‘god-mode’ on.) And hey… who’s to say a little ‘plot’ won’t be thrown in to make things more interesting.
5. This can be either a one on one focused story or a harem-esque situation with several girls, as for a story/smut ratio i'm also rather open in regards to this... we can do something a little deeper if you'd prefer, or if you just want to have a sex-filled hentai-esque scenario with lots of girls thirsting for you, that works just fine with me~.

Turn Ons:
Just a variety of little things I like to see in RP’s, being ok with me including any of these on my girls will make me very happy;

1. Comedy/Parody (we’re all here to have fun after all, a bit of playful banter between the girls and the guy will ALWAYS make me smile and want to reply sooner, it’s not real after all so we could easily throw in some cartoon slapstick or parody the stereotypes usually seen in anime/manga/comics … the MC having hentai protag powers that means he never gets tired, the fact that the girls can go at it for days on end and still not get pregnant etc etc)
2. Dark skin (*looks at avi* yeah… XD I’m not saying every girl has to look like that, but being allowed to throw a bit of ‘chocolate’ into the mix will always make me happy.)
3. A happy tone ( try and keep it light-hearted and fun, cheesy at times with a playful and happy atmosphere, there’ll be moments of seriousness sure, but a happy tone is always nicer than a ‘grim-dark’ one for Harems.)
4. Cosplay (y’know what’s hotter than a dark-skinned girl? A dark-skinned in a maid outfit <3 having my girls dress up and have fun in different outfits and costumes keeps things fresh and fun for us both... and hey if they’re super-heroes I’m sure we’ll have some interesting costumes too which sexy-funtimes can be had in)
5. Thigh-highs/stockings (Love em... don't know why, but I just love seeing my girls wearing them *_* )
6. OoC discussion (I like talking with people about how the Rp is going on and what direction we’d like to take it, perhaps you’re craving a certain girl more than the others… just let me know, also it’s nice to have a bit of a chat with people)

Turn-offs:
I’m open but even I have limits, these are a few things I’m really not too keen on doing or getting involved in with these kinds or Rps;

1. Rape/torture (A bit of rough-sex is fine… heck depending on the size of the harem ‘some’ of the girls will certainly be into that sort of rough stuff, but no ‘serial rapist’ protags please… thanks very much)
2. Girl Drama (You ever seen those pictures of a guy getting pulled in two different directions by a pissed girl on each arm… yeah… NONE of that sort of stuff please, I’d like the girls to get along and ‘share’ so to speak, there’ll be little moments I understand that… but no bitch/cat fights over the man.)
3. Scat/Guro/Vore ( sorry… these are REALLY not my kind of thing x_x)
4. Grimdark protagonist (you’re surrounded by woman eager for your junk, cheer up and stop being so edgy XD A protag who’s playful and fun will always appeal me more than an emo or depressive one)

The girls

Here I’ll be listing a few of the characters from the show that I’d be more than happy to include in some way, shape or form along with a rating… those familiar with MHA will probably know who the characters are;

Students; (a few possible students that could be included though there are of course many more characters i'm most likely missing of could also be included)

Uraraka Ochako
Power: zero-gravity (can make anything she touches weightless)
What can I say… she’s adorable how could I not want to include her :3

Tsuya Asui
Power: Frog-like abilities. (long tongue, strong swimmer and high jumps)
Tsuyu is easily a fan favourite amongst many in the fanbase… and yes I love her too XD adorable and sassy in one bouncy little package.

Mina Ashido
Power: Acid (can use acid in a variety of different ways for offense, defence and utility)
Mina is a very upbeat and friendly character and she has quite a cute and interesting design… and don’t worry her ‘acid’ won’t be used during sex (im not that cruel >w> )

Momo Yaoyorozu
Power: Creation (can create material objects that she knows of from her body, though large objects take longer to create )
The ‘model student’ of the series, strong, smart and beautiful.

Kyoka Jiro
Power: Earphone Jack (can use her earphone like earlobes to channel sound into objects and catch sound… allowing her to hear across long distances and shoot sound waves from her body )
Though seemingly cold and indifferent to those around her she certainly has a more sensitive side with a great love for music and is very co-operative when the needs call for it.

Mei Hatsume
Power: Zoom! (allows her to zoom in with her eyes and see great distances)
Along with her quirk Mei is also an expert inventor allowing her to keep up with her opponents with all of her gadgets, and personality wise she’s very assertive and honest, especially when it comes to her ‘babies’ (her gadgets)

Itsuka Kendo
Power: Large Fists (I CAST FIST!!! *ahem* it enables her to enlarge her hands to give them more power and strength)
Spirited and Friendly even to outsiders, she’s not against roping in her classmates with a swift ‘chop’ if she feels they’re acting out of line, along with being quite the hand to hand combatant.

Nejire Hado
Power: Wave Motion (has the ability to convert her own energy into slow but powerful shockwaves)
Eccentric, Curious and very happy-go-lucky, Nejire is the general mood-maker who's always cheerful, talkative and friendly to everyone she meets, this can however make her slightly blunt or air-headed at times, though its rarely malicious on her part.

Teachers; ( a few possible girls that could be included as teachers)

Sirius
Power: Enhanced hearing (allows her to hear high-frequencies, especially useful when she’s at sea)
A generally friendly and selfless young woman who’s willing to help out those in need

Yu Takeyama (Mt.Lady)
Power: Gigantification (can grow her body to a gigantic size, going from regular woman to ‘Kaiju’ in an instant )
Though Vain and not afraid to use her sex appeal to increase her own reputation and attention, she can show a more mature side to protect those in need. (could also work well for comic relief)

Nemuri Kayama (‘Midnight’)
Powers: Somnambulist (thank you spell-correct, her ability enables her to put target to sleep by releasing an aroma from her body )
Flirty, playful and (sometimes) sadistic, Midnight fits her dominatrix theme… however she’s also shown to be very intelligent and friendly at times too (so long as her age isn’t brought up)

Rumi Usagimyama (Mirko)
Powers: Rabbit (grants her rabbit-like abilities such as increased hearing, beast-like senses and powerful leg strength)
Confidence is sexy and Rumi has this in spades, brash aloof and a bit of adrenaline junkie as she searches for the next thing to interest her or give her a rush (and being a bunny I think we know where this may inevitably lead)

OC’s (a few original students I came up with… of course wether or not they’re included is up to you :3 )

Kyunei ‘Kyuu’ Yagami
Power: Softening (allows her to soften anything she touches, like turning the ground underneath her springly like a trampoline, a weapon swung to being almost rubber-like, or a body part to go numb and unuseable for a while )
The image of the girl looks adorable and I think that although the ‘softening’ power sounds weak on paper, it could actually be really powerful when used in action.

Narika Ryujin
Power: Static (enables her to produce static like bursts of energy from her body, which when enhanced can produce powerful shocks or allow her to stick to metallic surfaces)
A somewhat serious 'ideal student' with a bit of a short temper but a soft spot for anyone she gets close with, in short... a 'tsundere'

Yuugi Inugami
Power: dog/canine (enhanced scent and hearing along with speed and strength)
A carefree and upbeat tomboyish girl who likes to keep everyone cheerful, her tail wags when she’s happy.

Marie Louga
Power: Special Effects (allows her to create impressive mirages of explosions and other illusions... they are however still illusions)
A playful and spunky girl, despite having little combat effectiveness due to her ability it can be used to distract or fool villains…

Reina Yayoi
Power: Shadows (can manipulate nearby shadows, allowing them to attack or form walls to defend)
A quiet and shy gothic girl, her quirk is quite powerful when used effectively though.

Mileena Dunois
Power: Hair manipulation (can manipulate her hair, allowing her to form weapons and act as a shield)
A foreign teacher who's both strict and beautiful.

These are just a few of course, I’d be happy to discuss and come up with some more if they don’t appeal to you :3 and as mentioned before, heroes from other super-hero series can certainly be included as well with perhaps a few small adjustments, like X-23 as a delinquent or Black Canary as a teacher to use two examples.

Conclusion

And that’s all for now :3 if the idea of a sexy RP set in a super-hero school similar to My Hero Academia appeals to you then feel free to PM me and I’d be happy to discuss the details and hopefully come up with something together… and don’t forget to read the rules, you’ll understand why when you do~

and as one last little parting gift… here’s a few taster images of what to expect later down the line… all NSFW or course ;3
10s 3girls ashido mina asui tsuyu boku no hero academia fellatio multiple girls oral penis randomboobguy uncensored uraraka ochako - Image View - | 3742630 | Gelbooru

10s 1boy 1girl ;d anus ashido mina bar censor black sclera blush boku no hero academia bottomless breasts censored gym uniform hetero horns missionary one eye closed open mouth penis pink hair pink skin pointless censoring pussy round teeth sex short hair shpo smile solo focus spread legs sweat teeth v vaginal w yellow eyes - Image View - | 3718525 | Gelbooru

10s 1girl absurdres against wall areolae artist name assertive black hair blue eyes boku no hero academia breasts breasts outside clothed sex crater dominatrix domino mask erica june lahaie femdom glasses hetero highres large breasts leg lift leg up leotard leotard aside licking lips long hair mask midnight (boku no hero academia) nail polish necktie grab nipples penis pussy sex smile solo focus text focus thigh strap thighhighs tongue tongue out uncensored vaginal - Image View - | 3753329 | Gelbooru

10s 1girl ameoto anus areolae blonde hair blush boku no hero academia breasts censored close-up cum cum in pussy eyes closed groin huge breasts legs long hair mosaic censoring mount lady navel nipples nude open mouth orgasm penis pussy sex shiny shiny skin sitting sitting on person solo focus sweat thick thighs thighs vaginal - Image View - | 3581818 | Gelbooru

10s 1boy 1girl bed sheet blush boku no hero academia breasts brown eyes brown hair collarbone couple cum cum in pussy cum on body finger in mouth happy sex hetero lying midoriya izuku missionary navel nipples nude on back open mouth piroshiky saliva sex sheet grab short hair small breasts solo focus sweat thighs upside-down uraraka ochako - Image View - | 3174892 | Gelbooru

10s 1boy 6+girls anal anus ashido mina asui tsuyu black sclera boku no hero academia breasts brown hair censored crotch rub cum cunnilingus dildo fellatio fingering girl on top green hair group sex hagakure tooru hand on another's head harem highres invisible jirou kyouka long hair long tongue masturbation midoriya izuku monster girl multiple girls navel nipples nude object insertion open mouth oral orgy penis pink hair pubic hair purple hair purple skin pussy pussy juice ragathol self fondle sex short hair small breasts spread legs toes tongue tongue out uraraka ochako vaginal yaoyorozu momo - Image View - | 3016441 | Gelbooru

Goodbye for now~

Last edited:
plus BUMPA!!!!
(yes that's the best I could come up with... )

wall of text links at the bottom aside it seems the thread went through without trouble... BUMP TIME as a reward!!!

been a while since i've given this a bump but oooh what they hey!!! \o/

Back
Top Bottom