Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plot ideas for Kik or email rps!!

Honeysuckle20

Planetoid
Hi! I'm Honeysuckle20 and I'm looking for a friend to rp long term. I'm a 23 year old girl so please message me if you're around my age. I can be pretty creative once I get really into a rp. I normally type the most 2 paragraphs and that's if I'm really into it. As you can notice, my grammar and punctuation isn't the best but I like to think it's at least decent.

The kind of person I'm looking to roleplay with is someone who doesn't mind playing either gender, who's creative, and tries to add to the story instead of it just being me. I don't care if you're a guy or girl either one is fine with me. Someone who isn't all about smut. I would like to find someone who is 80% story and 20% smut.

*Also I'm not interested in big age differences or incest.

So some ideas that I've been thinking are:
Fantasy Pairings
Dragon Slayer X Dragon tamer
Prince/princess X boy/girl knight
Pirate X Navy
Witch X Knight

Normal Parings
Rebel X Good girl/boy
Gang member X Non gang member
Bully X Victim

Plots:
I have an idea of MC falling into a different time zone. She'd be from present day to a time centuries back. We can discuss what time frame that would be, I'm not picky.

So you've heard of knights killing dragons to saving the princess right? Well I was thinking about something like that but instead of the princess need saving what if she was the dragon? Or what if she didn't want to be saved?

Your character has a spilt personality, but it's kinda like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde except his other side is a demon or something along those lines. Well, since he has that he tries to keep to himself so no one will notice. Well a new girl comes into town but his demon side can't stand her already but he doesn't know why because she's a wild child. She's someone that your dark side should want to hang out with but no, he hates her and wants to stay away from her for some reason. So since you're a curious cat, you decided to get to know her and figure out why your dark side hates her. Spoiler: she's like him except her other side is an angel or the opposite of what his other side is.

Ella is an assassin whom just got assigned to kill what she thinks is a human. You're going to be a demon that she is assigned to kill but thinks is human. You know she's out there, your demon friends thought it would be fun to toy with a assassin who thinks she can kill anyone that she wants. We can talk about this one a little more, if you like.

Your a captain of a pirate ship and you stop at a tavern. You see a beautiful woman going on a ship. You want her for yourself so you kidnap her in her sleep. But little did you know, she's actually a captain of her own ship and she is pissed that you grabbed her. She won't tell you why she's pissed but you have a feeling that its something big. So you keep her to know what her secret is.

So I had the idea for an opening of a plot but I haven't thought it through yet. I was thinking that MC character maybe stumbles onto an old castle. She goes into the dungeon and sees YC chained to the wall. He could be a demon or something else entirely. I was thinking that the reason she's found him instead of anyone else, is that she's something but doesn't know it. Like maybe she's a witch and she just hasn't discovered her powers yet.

So MC (my character) was bullied all though out high school by the same guy over and over again. YC (your character) is that bully. Once MC gets into college she thinks that she doesn't have to worry about him, but unfortunately she does. They have science class together and the teacher just makes the partners for the rest of the semester.

YC is really close friends with MC and she asks you to move in with her because she scared. Maybe she has a stalker or she's just in a bad neighborhood and just wants someone to live with her.

You see this really pretty girl at a party. A lot of guys try to talk to her but she's not interested in any of them. So you see some guy slip something in her drink. Are you gonna help her or take advantage of the opportunity.

I really like doing random rps too. Like I come up with a random character and you can come up with a random character so if they have special abilities then they can be a surprise for the other.

And yes, I'm only accepting email or Kik roleplays. It's a lot easier on me this way. I might be talked into roleplaying in PM but it has to be a really good plot.

I'm looking forward to working with you! Happy Roleplaying!

Back
Top Bottom