Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something Sexy and lewd (plots gifs galore and more!)

ddood192

Super-Earth
Hello! Welcome to a place where pleasure meets your desires as your whims may take control.

I'm just your ordinary, yet dashing roleplayer, but don't let the ordinary scary you, for I am a bit more reserved than what the eyes may tell you. I've been roleplaying for the past few years now, and love it. I've concluded that I'd like to step up to more. I'm what most would say, open for anything. If I don't have anything, just ask! I am usually pretty lenient and up to try most things Cool

**UPDATE***
I've decided to start adding pictures and gif to to prompt and inspire some juicy, pleasuring scenes. (Always adding more)

I can play most any sort of role depending on the story. (Including female in some cases)

(((I do F/M and M/M depending on what you want to do.)))

MY CURRENT CRAVING SUGGESTS A NEED FOR SOMETHING GOTH OR PUNK
*Craving
***Craving most

I'm into...{^ means my character}
Human x ^Vampire
Angel x ^Demon
Human x ^Demon*
Vampire x ^Human
Vampire x ^Vimpire hunter***
Vampire hunter x ^Vampire*
Monster x ^Creator
Student x ^Teacher*
Girl x ^sister's boyfriend/ex-boyfriend/friend***
Punk x ^punk***
Hippie x ^punk
Goth x ^punk*
Goth x ^goth*
^Band member(s) x fan/groupie***
New intern x ^Boss
^assasin x target
Mob boss's daughter/son x ^second in command
Girlfriendx/boyfriend x ^boyfriend***
Girlfriend/boyfriend x ^boyfriend's friend(s)***
DDLG styled rp (if you know the concept, this can be more of a bdsm or romance plot)

Incest(all except mother x son):^Brother x Sister, ^Cousin x Cousin, ^Father x Daughter, ^Step-Brother x Step-Sister, ^Uncle x Niece, Father x ^son, Uncle x ^son, Brother x ^brother, step brothers

Friends: Friends, Best Friends, Old Friends meeting again

Rape/non-con: ^Boy at school x girl at school, ^Bad boy x Good girl, Bad Girl x ^Good boy, Bad girl x ^Bad boy, ^Punk Rocker x Innocent Fan, Punk Rocker x ^Innocent Fan, distant friends, BDSM relationship

Gang bang: ^Brother and friends x Sister, ^Friends x friend(girl), college roommates,

Neko: (I won't play a furry)
(Neko/Anthro) Slave x ^Master, (Neko/Anthro) from next door x ^Neighbor, Neko x ^Master's son, Abandoned Neko x ^Homeowner

Slave/Master: ^Slave x Mistress, Slave x ^Master, Slave x ^Master's son

Anything you're curious about, ask. I'm open! I have plots for the pairings, so if you're curious about a pairing, I'll send you the plot for it.
I have an F-list now, if you'd like to take a look.

Pictures and GIFs prompts... And yes, please do assume they are all NSFW.
MxF

MxM

(((More coming soon)))

~~Don't Fall in Love with a Whore~~~~
A young man around 20-25 is introduced to an underground club in downtown by an old friend. While there, he finds what the club was truly meant for... Selling young lady's bodies to anyone willing to buy. The girls ages varied, but they'd been based around 17, or at least appeared that way. Most of the time, they'd be either closer to 20, or closer to being younger. After returning to the club one night, an attractive girl had been brought in new off the street.

We can discuss it more when you PM me.

~~The Threesome~~~
This is a plot we can either create it to be three friends that decide to go for more.
OR it can be a couple that take in a girl off the street and either becomes apart of the relationship or pays them with her body.
MFF
MFF
MFF
MFF
MFF
MFF
MFF
MFF
MFM
MFM
MFM
MFM
MFM

We can talk more into it through PM too.

~~College Life~~~
A college party is on rise one Summer night. A rather before the clocks go off and it's time to go home and visit the family for everyone. Being in one of the biggest empty houses, there's no stopping this from getting out of hand. Girls are seducing guys, and guys are to the girls. Sex, drugs, alcohol, and lots of partying of many a sort.
We can either have a few plots for this.
...Highschool girls come to the party and one of them hooks up with one of the guys, or multiple, or gets gangbanged, or raped, or falls in love (making it a romance plot)
...YC is a freshman in college and tries to impress the older guys or seniors, giving herself to them
...MC And YC are brother and sister in college. After a few party games. They are accidentally chosen to do 7 minutes in heaven, but taken to the next level. They must do it with everyone watching and for an hour.

~~~Teacher's Pet~~~

MC is a mid to late 20's history teacher at a local highschool. He's infamous as one of the usually most favored teachers around at the school. Though behind his savoury cunning eyes is a dark secret. He's currently making a pet (or pets) for himself out of the students of his classes. Experimenting various ways of deviation, he uses humility to keep his pet in line through creative ways to embarrass and break them down. Sometimes he even sexually exposes his students to other students, blackmail to keep quiet. He let's other students use his precious pet so long as the too keep quiet. He picks and chooses his favorites just as the students do. Shimmering innocence and the ever so wishful teenage flirt. Could it be taken so far...
(More schoolgirl inspiration)

:..More lovely babes..:

I do anywhere from a paragraph to multiple paragraphs, so no one sentence or two liners thing. I hate writing a big 3 or 4 paragraph thing, only to receive something like: She smiled/nodded/whatever... I won't even tell you. I'll drop you without warning. One mistake like that, and you're gone. Try to keep the story going. I've role played things that died after a few lost conversations and what looked promising, then nothing. Let's keep it going. I love realism and creativity.

PM me if anything interests you, or you have any questions. If you have a plot, also PM me, and we'll discuss it there.
I'm excited to hear from some of you soon!

Last edited:
RE: Affairs on Request (general thread)

Got my thread updated... Now never fully finished and furnished with pictures.
So let's get some roles playing!
B u m P!!

RE: Seeking your desire (plots and more inside) Take a Peek

Bored? Craving something on the crass side of love and life and all that is suppressed in your everyday? Come on in and let's get something started... BUMP

RE: Seeking your desire (plots gifs and more inside)

Glorious return!! As well as an update and bump!
Let's play! I'm craving so much right now. So let's get the juices flowing

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXDoesXxXxXxXxXxXxXxactuallyXxXxXxXxXxXxXxreadXxXxXxXxXxXxXxtheseXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

I know it's been a while! And I'm happy tab say... Bump!

Ugh, I'm totally needing someone new to play with.

B!u!m!p!

RE: Something Sexy and new (plots gifs galore and more!)

Bump...
Bump...
Bump...
Aye! You... Go! Shoot the message over already!

Back
Top Bottom