Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Locked Away (Wiki234 x Wicked Darkness)

Noah listened to the clicking of the other scientists shoes the soft tapping to him was more interesting than the droning sound of her voice as they moved down the hallway. Passing a couple of rooms everything looked so alike in the corridor with beige tile floors, and slightly darker walls followed by a steel door with a slot the specimens here locked away as if they were dangerous which Noah found distasteful, and unnecessary. "No wonder it is so hard to get them to open up to us..." He knocked on the door they were about to enter, "This just screams welcoming." Noah let out a soft sigh shaking his head knowing the fake habitats made this a glorified zoo.

The aide was Scientist Jean a nice enough women whom was far to prim, and proper for Noah's taste she was so boring he could just not focus on her words even though she was supposed to be going over what they already knew about the specimen he would relearn it all anyhow not trusting the idiots who worked here. Noah spoke quietly his voice sounding almost tired as if explaining something to a child who did not quite understand, "I will start fresh with her, not that your information is not valuable, but I do not need my observations to be colored by your opinion."

Noah was well known among the scientists he was given special treatment both because he had proven himself more than useful as well as his looks tended to cause those who first met him to swoon a bit at first. Strong angular features that turned most heads alone, but his unwavering gaze with clear emerald eyes that seemed to stare down those who tried. The only odd feature on his face to the right side of his chin a black line that ran up to his lip followed by two dots next to his lip. Short black hair messed about his head looking as a man straight out of bed than a scientist. His clothing was a simple black shirt, black denim jeans, and block cloth belt nothing special to draw attention though wearing black cloth shoes instead of the dress shoes most wore.

The Aide opened the door walking into the room, "Subject Yumaki this is the new Lead Scientist over your case, Noah Kinsmen. Treat him with respect." She gave a small bow before turning around leaving the area quickly to leave them alone she was one to get fidgety around the subjects unnerving her. Noah slid his hands in the long white lab coats pockets staring through the glass that separated the main chamber from the door chamber protecting him from her for the time being. Without a word to her he simply stared not knowing what to expect from her.

She had mostly mostly and idly fixing things up around her somewhat loving as she saw most of the humans here a really annoyance mostly which made her more dangerous and less easy to talk to compared most of the others. As she fixed everything around her the girl had turned with her large muscular body as she looked over to see them with a slightly disgusted expression of annoyance. Turning back to do her own thing for a moment Yuma rolled her eyes as picked up what appeared to be a bird's nest but of course it was bigger to hold her massive body and it was comfortable for her. Soon she was finally done fixing the place up a bit to look nicer and clean before retreating and curling upon her nest like bed. Looking up at him with piercing hold eyes and a somewhat cold expression, " so what are you just gonna sit there and watch you weirdo...."

Noah let out a soft sigh as he took in that cold look of hers finding her to be rather attractive unflinchingly staring back despite her gaze which most would have pulled back in fear from her massive form, "That look ruins your pretty face. Shame." His face still looked more tired, and uninterested than anything else though he did not seem to be intentionally rude more as if forgetting manners. Shrugging lightly as the steel doors closed behind him the soft sound of the seals taking hold making sure even if she somehow got around the glass the other doors could not be opened. "I am afraid to inform you my job is only to observe today." Noah let his eyes roll around the room as if ignoring her now as he took in the room noting how she made her bed. "Yumaki" His voice was slow as if just saying her name to himself a small memory tool as opposed to trying to get her attention.

" oh screw you!!" She instantly snapped back at him, raising herself up to rest more on her large muscular coils. Yuma rolled her eyes again disgustedly, " hmph sucks that most of the scientists are guys or something and some are even secretly pervs or weirdos...." laying back down as she closed her eyes with a sigh wondering what to even do than either sitting in the sun or just staying and not doing much. " jeez...its boring being in here most of the time as she flicks her tail and tenses it up as it hits the wall making a loud banging and clanging sound with the force of it. She very much more compared to others she knew around her to be hating it more than anything but liking the fact that at least she could probably get some exercise if she asked whenever she wanted and the sunbathing spot and the bed she had were perfect for it.

Noah smirked slightly letting it fall as quickly as it came his voice slow to his response, "Oh you wish sweetie, though you might be cute enough." The tone in his voice he was clearly just teasing her to get under her skin. Noah soon found himself shaking his head wondering if she was trying to scare him with striking the wall with her tail, "You seem to like to act tough good to know." Noah paused for a moment watching her, "So tell me what you like to do given free reign..."

She slightly gave a blush as she shook her head quickly before slowly rising up with her lower body still coiled up of course but now she knew she had to talk to him already but at least it was something she could do then so that was fine for now she guessed. Yuma gave a sigh and crossed her arms over her chest looking at him with her piercing eyes. " screw the stupid experiments or whatever, though maybe if I knew anyone good around here then it would be a bit bearable..." mostly muttering to herself looking away a bit for a moment then back at him with an unimpressed cynical look on her face like she usually had. " free reign..." saying sarcastically, " they did a damn good job for mine though I'm wondering if I could ask for some things to be added in here....dont really do much really, clean, sleep or sleep in the sun when it's too damn cold in here...I like when they take me out for exercise and I mostly like swimming though it's hard for me..." giving a slight pout that she had cramps most of the time which really put her in a bad mood and especially when she was in a place with people around. " so why are you even here besides being new...actually....I could go for some food and a bit of exercise already right now. I don't think they even took me out of here yet..." now seeming to be slightly annoyed already by that fact as she coiled around herself a bit tighter. Before turning to move toward the hotter side to warm up but this time not having her body coiled up and having him see her true somewhat massive and strong form.

Noah looked a little uneasy at the mention of going out, and seeing the sun his instincts told him it would not be wise to let her know subjects were not allowed out even with supervision she was unlikely to get much more than this room with her surly temper. "Well, I could easily get you a meal, any preferences?" This was the focus of his job to make her comfortable enough here to be content to remain without much fights. The experiments would begin with every opening though he figured she knew that part was unavoidable here. His mind wondered wondering if he could make it any easier for her knowing a large pool even if on a lower level might be possible though the sun part he did not know that would take time to set up a perfect habitat for her this one was meant to be temporary.

" maybe something with meat or maybe seafood..."giving a shrug as she had a hand under her chin before laying down on the ground on her stomach. " I love that feeling..." as she could feel the heated ground on her stomach which was a bit sensitive especially when it was tickled as it would easily make her squeeze anything much much tighter if she wrapped around it with her impossible to escape coils.

" now I really wanna do something in bored..." she complained sitting up as she spun quickly to hit the wall with her tail giving a very very loud clanging sound as she put more force into it, and maybe even the slight sound of a tiny crack. " maybe I wouldn't mind actual company in here when I really need it for other things..." she teased with a slightly sultry look though teasing and also maybe implying he wouldn't ever be able to be the one for her if he ever wanted to have the chance. " my season should be a few months anyway...but whatever this sucks..."

"Would you prefer cooked or uncooked food..." His voice still sounded like he was disinterested though a part of uneasiness he could not shake from it. Noah cursed himself knowing if she had an ear for it she would hear it, but knew only to continue on without mentioning it. "Keep hitting the wall like that, and they will not be kind to you dear..." Pausing for a moment, "You could not handle me, I am sure they will find a way to suit your needs." With that he gave her a wink letting his smile show a little enjoying the back, and forth with her.

Deciding what was the worse that could happen he pulled his key card out sliding it across the reader which opened the glass walking into her room not thinking her to be dangerous even if she was violent. Noah was never one to shy away from a little damage, "What feeling would it be that you love?"

"Mmm both..." sticking her tongue out and turning away keeping her queen like Atticus like she owned this pretty big place for herself. " but it will take them a lot..." clenching her fists as she spun and made a bigger crack but still small that it didn't much. " w-what the hell feeling so you even mean!?" Turning to stick her tongue out before staring for a moment seeing he wasn't actually inside. " unless your hiding something then you must be stupid to be here in my mood right now..." calming down a bit as she collapsed to her hands on the floor spending energy with tensing the muscles for those big strikes. " well am I gonna get my exercise as well or not..." moving over to her bed again. " jeez I hope I don't get your weird smell in here..." rolling her eyes with a sigh as she relaxed though watching more closely of course.

Noah then snapped with his voice talking down like you would a child throwing a tantrum, "Knock that off, or I will be forced to request you be treated as an escapee." He pushed the word at the end as if to make sure she understood she would not enjoy that he seemed not scared of her size or her behavior. It did not matter that there were walls behind that that were more secure however it would still be expensive to fix that when they decided to move her. "Your the one who said you loved 'that' feeling did not know what you meant, and what kind of exercise do you want?" Noah already knew they were always watching, and listening they would be working on setting up her a large choice for food so they could find preferences.

" jeez rude...and really? How would that work if I'm here and not outside right now." rolling her eyes again, " and it seems like the other people didn't even tell you about me...Ask them then if you don't even know...you really should at least know some things before about someone before getting a job for them. Or are they actually the same and just keep me here like a weird pet or something...a-and shut up about that last part, I don't mean anything like that!!" Blushing a bit again for the moment before laying on her coils more.

Noah shook his head slowly, "Quite frankly I was hoping to get to know you, but I can do some research treat you like a pet instead of a person." His eyes focused on her as he was now studing her, "So I was wrong to treat you more like a friend to get to know you right?" His eyes were sharp staring her down as if daring her to try something with him not feeling the need to reinforce about escaping assuming she understood, but did not want to fight the point. He would drop teasing her for now his look was much more serious as he stood paying very close attention to her every movement waiting to see how she responded to him being more threatening back knowing it could goad her into attacking him though he was not clearly scared of that. He was searching for some kind of shame at her statement as to him she just asked to be treated like a specimen.

" well I just hate the whole damn idea of this...especially sending you here to just stare awkwardly at me, just made me completely angry..." she admitted with a somewhat soft tone. " for now I don't care anymore, just sit and stare at me or something. I won't even give them the pleasure of watching anything special I do...it was easy to turn my anger to you since your with them and they really do much for me really..." Yuma sighed deciding to mostly ignore his presence as she closed her eyes. " I don't even think they treat us as actual friends than putting on fake smiling masks..."

Visually relaxing Noah just let himself fall back on the ground so when he looked back he would see her a satisfied smirk on his face. "That won't do either I am afraid I am sort of in a bind. I am trying to show those idiots that everyone contained here needs to be shown the treatment of family if any chance of getting proper data, and possible release..." His voice was even not as if he was lying, but as if he was doubtful that would be possible.

The steel doors parted allowing three men, as well as the scientist from earlier looking none to pleased as Noah was expressly told not to enter the habitat part. Her eyes glances to the damage for only a moment showing they were always listening to what was going on. They then carted in the meal before slamming the glass blockaid retreating away without a word.

Yuma looked over at him, " then...I'm sorry that I was aggressive then..." a bit hating to admit it but completely calming down around him and not minding a bit as she turned to see a group of people looking at them slightly with an annoyed look. She couldn't exactly hate them for just being who they were, but what they were doing them maybe. " their even more afraid than me than anything...but whatever..." crossing her arms as she stood up in her towering form before slowly moving over to the middle of the room for a stretch. " I hate you less then..." teasing a bit as she looked over before turning to the cart and moving toward it. " so what are you just supposed to watch me for no reason or something..." mostly leaving him alone and finally having a casual talk with him than before.

"Humans fear anything that are not us, to us you are the unfeeling killer in the night. That which fills our nightmares, and follows us in the dark." He paused for a moment to look at her, "Seeing as I am still alive that would make it clear that is not true, even if I am only hated less, but try to see the world through our lives might help you be able to forgive the ones really scared." Noah let another long pause, "Never pausing to think we have the power, and the numbers..." He did not state the obvious fact that humans could be seen like ants, one or two no threat, but hundreds could move the world.

Noah rolled back, and popped up on his feet grabbing a bit of cooked meat from the cart eating calmly, "My job is simple really to get a better understanding of yourself to dispel the fear those of lesser intelligence tend to harbor." He smiled softly turning his head as he took a bite, "My goal is to make new friends." He shrugged as he walked around calmly.

" jeez..." she simply said sitting up a bit to stretch for a moment, " well it depends what snake your talking to..I don't really care about all that of course as long as I don't die without eventually learning a lot more of the human things especially of course all that stuff about dating...I think that's the word? Or something...I mean I'm not usually this easily pissed off but with all the idiots that know nothing about me really and especially the fact that I'm limited from keeping myself looking good at the moment..." still pissed that he hadn't told her about going outside to exercise or even wondering if they had a special indoor gym like that. " and what's even stupider is that the scientists look even more idiotic compared to some normal humans..I mean I get that it's dangerous here and I'd be a bit scared too but instead of wheeling that cart in and already leaving I was hoping a bit they would stay for a bit more maybe less annoying company.."

As she swings her tail to wrap around the cart and pull it toward her though not too hard, enough for it to wheel off to the other side of the room and away from him as she muttered, " cheeky bastard wish he had a bit of manners..." Yuma turned to look around and even at one of the cameras as if she were talking to it. " so are you really not gonna take me out for some exercise...jeez I hope I'm not getting fat..." poking herself in embarrassment and writhing around a bit on the ground, " you'll ruin my chances of someone not noticing me! Come on!!" Seeing that she was now self conscious about the future she wanted with finding a mate especially with her saying that her season was only a few months away already. After a few moment she stopped sitting up from her place, " if your just gonna do that why are you here?" Asking as she watched him mostly do nothing.

"Of course they are scared of you, They just were told you were able to damage concrete with your tail... As well as being mad enough to do so right now..." Noah sat up looking at her with a tilt on his head, and a raised eyebrow as if questioning what she would think would happen with such a display of might. "Some will warm up to you if you don't keep up such behaviors, but it will take longer when they find how easily you can be set off." Shaking his head as he finished to little he had taken his voice was a little slower as if pondering to himself than speaking directly to her, "Have you ever even met a match I wonder..." He spoke low not even sure if that would carry to her, and not even sure if he wanted it to.

"I have no where to take you right now I am afraid a little patience is needed for the time being. You do not have to worry about your appearance anyhow you really are quite something." Watching the way she protected her food he chuckled softly to himself looking up to her enjoying himself a little more as he found himself relaxing around her, "Never been on a date huh?" He ignored the question about why he was here not sure he wanted to get into that particular can of worms right now.

"Just told? Do they even know anything about snakes? Yeah maybe if you didn't threaten me like some animal..." sticking her tongue out at him. " I'm really not that bad most of time hell I bet I could even make a friend if I really wanted, and not really since I haven't been out." as she could hear his last comment as well. Closing her eyes but keeping one open as she just sat in the corner for the whole time, "sh-shut up! Even someone like me had dreams like anyone else!"

Noah nodded his head softly his eyes focued on her as he turned his head, "Could make a friend hmm, maybe you will one day see me as one." He slowly got a questioning look, "of course we all have dreams, tell me what are yours. What is it that allows the night to take you?" This was something that clearly interested him as he watched her really wanting to know. Noah did not bother mentioning she was always being monitored not feeling as though it was helpful a fact he had to life with, and so did she.

" well what do you expect it's what any normal girl once, finding someone that cares enough about me to put up with my anger issues most of the time. Be someone that I can hold while I cry from being scared about things or lace my fingers through his hair to tease him with a devious giggle..." As she lays her arms on her coil and puts her head on top. " Its actually mostly natural instinct to be a bit more angrier than usual especially during my cycle than the usual annoyances I have." Looking around she gave a sad sigh, " but I guess I won't be able to explore the world and find my love for a very long time..." burying her head in her arms as if she would cry but of course she didn't want to show weakness and didn't have to cry anyway.

Noah watched her for a moment a little uncomfortable by the situation, his mind wanting him to leave now before he made things even worse. Though he found his legs taking him right next to her his hand reaching up to touch her arm his hand over her arm as he waited to see how she would react without a word his gaze soft to show his sympathy. His hand was warm with the soft calluses of a man who was used to using a computer for many hours at a time though still soft enough to show he took care of his skin. His finger tips moving to rub her arm not knowing if this would even help her or make her angry he did not really know if her kind reacted well to closeness in this way.

She was still motionless as she was still thinking about that sad fact that made her a bit pissed but still knowing that even something like this would make her sensitive and quiet for someone as easily angry as she was most of the time. Slowly she raised her head as her body tenses up in a tighter coil under her as she looked up at him with a bit of red blush as she jumped from the surprise at how close he was, even almost falling out of her place and onto the floor from moving back so quick. " w-what a-are you even doing?!" She asked embarrassed and confused even her tone now not showing her angry side at all as she was caught in the moment to not take any inconspicuous hints from him.

Noah took a step back, "You looked sad I was trying to comfort you..." He turned his head slowly blushing lightly hoping he did not mess things up. He took a moment before continuing with a slow speech pattern as if he did not know how to say what he did, "Sorry I did not mean to overstep my bounds..." Noah slipped his hands in his pockets for the time again his voice still seemingly unsure, "Maybe it will be best if I leave for the day..." He had gotten quite a bit of how she thought that would be enough they could have what they wanted about her in more time which would have to be enough a little anger seeping up from his thoughts feeling this whole thing was wrong to keep her here like this not seeing what it could do to her.

Back
Top Bottom