Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sci-fi Pet RP MxM

inarifox

Planetoid
Hello! I am Inari and I'm here for some great roleplaying!

Some things about me is I like a mixture of plot and smut. I can do the really smutty things, but if thats all there is I find that it can sometimes get stale and loose my interest. Now onto the main point of this thread. I have pet rp that I would love to do.

In a galaxy where the population is divided into four categories; Alpha, Beta, Delta, and omega, each world has their own society and way that each class is treated. Some things are the same throughout the galaxy, alphas will always be at the top of the pyramid and omegas will always be at the bottom, however not all planets treat their classes the same.

There could be some planets where omegas are reduced to nothing but pets. A status symbol for the upper class Alphas to show off to each other, and used for sexual purposes because thats what omegas were born to do.

There could be planets that omegas are treasured. Made to be kept safe and protected by the alphas because they are so much weaker then the top class. Or anything in between.

I have more to this idea if you are interested.

No I generally like to play the submissive or power bottom. I am also not adverse to playing a switch. I would also like to keep rping to either pms or threads. Also feel free to hit me with any ideas you have if you would like to rp with me, but this isn't catching your attention.

Back
Top Bottom