Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster-Girl Encyclopedist // M seeks F

Ginko

Moon
First note: Please do not post in this thread. Send a PM and we can move from there!!!

Plain and simple. My love for the "Monster Girl Encyclopedia" has gotten the better of me! Thus i deeply desire to role-play within a universe based off this content!!

Example Characters: Within this spoiler are a few ideas for MC. I am not limited to playing these suggested characters.
Stan Ivison: Level of comedic relief can be changed. Essentially this is a 'Steve Irwin' archtype. Stan is a Zoologist, Natrualist, conservationist and etc. Exploring the world hoping to 'update, or validate, the data known as the Monster Girl Encyclopedia'. Hell, if we wished, Stan could be a '”Telivion Persona” and possess a 'tv crew' following him and aiding in documentation.

Henry Woodfield: The 'Adventurer' archtype. Henry can be a burly hero seeking to claim glory, save the world, complete a legendary quest, or save innocents and royalty. The man could also be an 'underdog' or 'new' hero. Seeming much more 'meek' among this dangerous universe than the 'burly' counterpart.

Dexter White: “Who's to say which way the wind blows” Mr. White is a wanderer. A merchant of all sorts of deals and trades. Dexter could be scouring the world for rare resources. Seeing his 'deals' go far beyond item value, Mr. White commonly serves as an 'ambassador' between specific 'factions'. Yet, these 'ambassador deals' never come cheap. (These deals always benefit Mr. White immensely.)

I desire/ask my partner to play various, or one, Monster Girls which would be encountered by MC(s). I'm open to playing multiple characters, as in males. Though due to lack of confidence I do not wish to play as Monster-Girls. (Yet I could be persuaded to play some alongside you?)

Within the next spoiler, will be a (very poorly made) list. This list may be bulky. Yet it reveals Monster Girls which possess the 'Ginko Seal of approval'. I will note, when selecting Monster Girls. I strongly avoid any 'child-like' Monster Girl. As these Role-play scenarios will contain mostly smut. (Though isn't limited to smut.)
(An example of what Monster Girls to not pick, would be Alice)
Any Monster Girls with an * (Maximum of ***) means 'craving' for them is higher. Do not be afraid to ask about Monster Girls not noticed on the list. Worse thing i can say, is no.

Akaname
Alraune, Lilaraune, Barometz
Amazoness
Ant Arachne // Giant Ants
Anubis
Apophis, Shirohebi, Basilisk, (Most Lamia work)
Aspara (Dexter White could create 'quite the profit off an Aspara wife, and her Amrita'.)
Arachne, Girtablilu, Jorou-Gumo and Ushi Oni (Willing to try/learn handling Arachne Monster Girls)
**Bicorn (Lore behind this Monster Girl provides the perfect setting for a 'Harem' style RP)
Blue Oni, *Red Oni, Minotaur and Ogres (A sex-filled battle of power sounds hot. MC dominating, or losing, to one of these giant babes seems awesome.
Bubble, Dark, and Red slimes. Nureonago, Shaggoth, Queen Slimes and Ordinary slimes. (Slime me?)
Centaur, Unicorn, Bicorn (mentioned above), White Horn (New with Centaur partners. Train me?)
**Ceshire Cat (Idea of this Monster Girl being MC's guide sounds full of trouble fun!)
Chimaera
Cupid
Cyclops (Lore of this monster girl could easily create a mini-quest or start of an epic storyline)
Dark Mage
Dark Priest
Dark Valkyrie and ordinary Valkyrie
Demon
Dhampir & Vampire
*Dorome
Dragon, Ryu, Wurm, Wyvern, Jabberwock, Dragon Zombie
*Flow Kelp
Gandharva, Thunderbird, and *Jubjub (These are the only 'Birdman or Harpy' type Monsters I enjoy)
Gargoyle
Gazer
Ghost, Ghoul, Dragon Zombie (Mentioned prior), Jiangshi, Mummy, Pharoah, Ochimusha, Wight, Will-o-the-wisp, (Only Monster Girls in the 'undead' category i'm interested in.)
Gnome (The lore of this monster girl provides a good start to a Mage type hero.)
Golem
Griffon
Grizzly
Gyoubu Danuki (A cunning Monster Girl of this type could be an interesting advesery/rival for the right setting.)
Hakutaku
Hell Hound
Hinezumi
Hobgoblin (Aged up, would be fine. I'm not a stickler with low-height Monster girls. Just 'Childish' behaving and bodied ones.)
Holstaur
Honey Bee // Hornets
Ice Queen & Glacies (Winter/Artic adventure?)
Ignis
Inari, Youko
Ittan-momen
Jinko
Kakuen
Kappa
*Karakasa-Obake (Lore states Once the Karakasa-Obake closes her umbrella it will repel not just rain, but even swords and magic, creating a world just for her and her owner that bars all intrusion. Sounds like a badass defense measure during an adventure of epic proportions.)
Kejourou
Khepri
Kikimora
Kitsune-tsuki
Kraken, Mindflayer,
Lava Golem
Lilim (Most adult-bodied, if not all, succubus Monster Girls are welcome)
**Living armor (The idea of a Hero putting on a 'Living Armor' monster girl is priceless)
Lizardman // Salamander
Manticore
Mantis
Matango
Mershark
Mothman
Mucus toad
Nekomata
Nurarihyon
*Orc (Concept of a 'gang' of Monster Girl Orcs ambushing MC sounds comical and interesting)
Raiju
Rotatoskr
*Ren Xiongmao
Sandworm
*Satyros
Soldier beetle
Sphinx // Werecat
Titania
Troll
Umi Osho
Unagi Joro
Undine
Werebat, Wererabbit, weresheep, werewolf,

Finally, i'll make a note of these Monster Girls. In case I missed em.

**Jabbawok, Madhatter, March Hare, Trumpart, **Jubjub, and Ceshire Cat (Most wonderland Monster Girls are desired. So I feel to say again, a wonderland setting sounds badass.)

To get the ball rolling; PM me. We can build plots, you can listen to some of my own. Or even share our 'lists of desired monster girls to play as/encounter'.

Role-playing Method: I typically play in PM's. Threads are not an option. Also I'm open to other 'channels' like discord, or email/messenger. Honestly, i just don't like an audience for my RP's.

Last note: Honestly i just wish to Role-play as a character, male, experiencing life within this 'lust-filled and crazy' universe.

Back
Top Bottom