Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teasing the Femboy (Naughty Public Play Idea)

futaluv

Moon
It's a long and boring commute to work, the bus is packed with tired, grumpy people wearing business suits, it reeks of stale coffee. Often, I have to stand because I'm at one of the stops at the city edge. However, it's not all bad, there's a cute femboy who always seems to stand next to me. He seems to like it when I grope his big ass, reach into his panties and jerk him off, making him cum while he gives off the cutest little moans. I might ask him to accompany me when I get off at my stop, perhaps we can find a public bathroom or park where we can have a little more fun. ;3

So yeah, that's the idea in a nutshell, we could extend this and make it a regular thing between the two, perhaps have them get into a relationship of sorts. I am primarily looking for a plump bootied femboy, however I will not say no to females. Beyond that, I really don't like to play as real life humans. However I am fine with anime characters and I absolutely adore furry characters. If you're interested please send me a pm as I don't check the threads. And thanks for reading. :3

Back
Top Bottom