Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Take a step into my world...

A little about me...
I am Male, 28 years old, growing up in the suburbs near the city of Chicago.

When writing I prefer to write in the realms of fantasy, and magic though can do any era. A world even in modern day filled with monsters, humans, and furries plus more appeals to me on every level! Worlds where it is the normal, and worlds where there's classes all work. Each small bit adding a new depth to the story.

Characters I play tend to be the dominant role, taking control the best they can in any circumstances even in those he is the victim or trapped in finding the right moment to switch things around. My character tends to be either Male or Futa while playing partner to a female character.

When writing I tend to post more or less depending on the moment, if our characters are directly interacting a paragraph or two is about right, but more when describing the world or scenery.

Short-Term
Lets start with some short term ideas, they plan to be simple stories that have a quick ending such as a female moving to confront some monster, or man. These I tend to want to work on my writing more than long term world building.
Short Term Ideas: (Me x You)
Monster x Hunter
Vampire x Hunter
Forest x Lost Woman
Mage x Prankster
Demon x Summoner
Monster x Summoner
Trapper x Monster Girl
Mage x Demoness
Demon x Lesser Demoness
Hunter x Vampiress

Long-Term
I have a story in mind I am working on I prefer to do a short term before a long term anyhow to make sure we enjoy writing together!
Long Term:
What have you done to me! [Mage x Knight]
A mage practicing forbidden magic is sentenced to be brought before the King, one hundred special trained knights are sent to apprehend the mage who knowing the sentence would be death fights back. With his 'pet' killed, and himself mortally wounded a female knight moves to deal the final blow to the mage for resisting only to find herself spellbound to him unable to harm, and with him able to command her to his whim. Now the knight forced to remain at his side protecting him.

Such a simple mission... [Demon x Princess]
Her home kingdom under relentless seige from multiple sides seeks the demon of the forest to protect her home. It would be only with the monsters help the kingdom could be saved. Only to find the lazy, rude creature mocking the high attitude of the princess. Can she trick him into helping or will she have to find a way to entice him to her side.

-Doing this on my phone so I will go over it later 24 hrs till bumping will give me time to update it properly.-

Back
Top Bottom