Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brother Boyfriend (Kassy & Saxy)

Kassyghost

Star
Kassy Monday had just turned 16 three weeks ago. Her family had thrown her a small modest party out on the farm. The Monday family consisted of their father, Patrick, their mother, Angelica and of course her brother who was only a few years older than her.

Life in the farm was simplistic and down to earth, chores were issued and everyone pulled their weight. Her brother was responsible for helping their father in the fields and in the barn while Kassy helped their mother with housework and cooking. Church every Sunday and dinner around the table every evening, really the perfect family dynamic for all intents and purposes.

But although Kassy was a well behaved girl who did well in school, she'd found herself wishing for something more lately. The farm was fine, but she didn't want to stay here once she graduated. Hopefully she could get into a college and move to a city in a few years, until then she would have to find some form of escapism that would pacify the wanderlust in her soul. A few days ago she'd spent the night at her best friend's house. Heidi Gilbert lived just down the road on a neighboring farm. Kassy and Heidi had been friends since they were in kindergarten. During the sleepover Heidi pulled out a joint of marijuana and the two girls had smoked it out in her barn. The feeling had been great and Kassy and Heidi had laughed all night. Heidi had given Kassy some of the pot to take up, making her promise that she wouldn't get caught with it.

Kassy was standing out behind her own barn now, puffing the roach and glancing around nervously. She knew her mother was in the house doing dishes, and she was fairly sure that both her brother and father were out working the fields today, so she felt safe. Little did she know that soon every thing would change.

Zak Monday nodded when his father asked him to get a shovel he'd left in the barn. "Sure, Dad, I'll be back in a minute." Though a good student and a star athlete when he was in school, he'd decided to stay on the farm after graduating, at least for a while. Things went well there, and although he sometimes wondered what he could make of himself in the city, he hadn't ever felt it was absolutely necessary to find out. Besides, his parents couldn't handle things as well on their own, and he took pride in being helpful.

He stepped around the corner of the barn and froze as he looked over what Kassy had in her hand. "Well, what do we have here?" he asked, wagging his finger at her. "I don't think that's the kind of crop we grow on this farm. What do you suppose Mom and Dad would say if they saw this?"

Even as he spoke, his mind raced with the possibilities. He could be sure Kassy would give a lot to keep him quiet about this. He could make her clean his room for him, do some of his chores...or maybe something a little less pure...

Kassy jumped in surprise as Zak rounded the corner and caught her holding the joint, dropping it immediately and crushing it out with the tip of her cowgirl boot. "Ohh geez Zak you really scared me...please don't tekll mom or dad, I promise I'll never do it again, Besides it's not even mine, Heidi gave it to me." Kassy scrambled to excuses but her mind was clouded from the pot smoke. Anxiety was running rampant through her body and she began to cry and tremble.

"Please Zak please.....I'm begging, don't tell on me...I'll do anything!" Kassy pleaded, walking toward her brother, clasping her hands like she was praying.

"Heidi, huh?" That wasn't much of a surprise. She'd always seemed like a bad influence on Kassy. Of course, Zak found her to be pretty fun to look at, too, and he wouldn't mind having a chance to have his own little party with her. Maybe...no, he decided, this wouldn't be enough to get anything out of her. It would be too hard to use Kassy to manipulate her friend, even if he did have some pretty good dirt on her suddenly.

Then again, as he thought about it, he realized that Kassy was pretty good looking, too. And if she was really willing to do anything it took to keep her secret, then there could indeed be some fun in store for him. He smirked as she approached him. "Okay, I think we can make a deal. I let you get away with having your fun with pot, and you help me have some fun of my own." He put his hands on her hips and pulled her close. "Tonight after Mom and Dad are asleep, put on the sexiest underwear you have and come to my room. Then we'll talk about how you can keep me quiet."

"Wha??? Zak are you joking? Why do you want me to put on sexy underwear? You're my brother gross." Kassy said, but her body had tensed as her big brother approached her and dropped his calloused hand onto her hip. Of course Zak was a complete hunk, but he was her brother.

"I meant like I'd do your chores or your homework or something like that, Please Zak, I don't wanna do that, it's weird and your my brother and just ewww..." Kassy said. But the look in his eyes had her wondering. He had a steel intensity about him and she didn't think he was just joking around. "Fine....fine, I'll come to your room tonight, but you have to promise you won't tell on me and you won't get Heidi in trouble either....promise?"

He could see the uncertainty in her eyes, but he was determined to get what he was after. And if things went according to plan he'd make sure she changed her mind about the whole thing, too. He nodded as she agreed to his demand. "That's the deal. You make sure I enjoy my night, and I won't say a word about what I just saw." Of course she might not believe it would be that easy, but what difference did that make? She had no choice given the trouble she'd be in if he ratted her out.

"I have to get back before Dad gets worried. I'll see you tonight." He winked as he turned, grabbed the shovel, and headed back toward the field. For once he was sure his day of hard work would be rewarded with an enjoyable night in bed.

Back
Top Bottom