Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tickling Bunnies Fancy

temptingbunny

Planetoid
Hello playmates,

If you've made it here I assume you're curious as to what this Bunny will do, am I right? If I am, continue further where you shall find a list of things I'm willing to wrestle around with.

Firstly, I'd like to make a clear point of my indulgences. Coming to this community, as I see it now, is to serve as an indulgence for me. Therefore, I intend to commit time to my play with others and expect the same in return. If your style is a few words or one or two sentence responses please consider someone else.
The story and description is something I'd love to dive deep into and consume every last drop of. I can assure no skimming on my part, and I want someone that can promise the same.

Another note I feel I must mention is in regards to lengthy gaps of time in between responses. Life is difficult, trust me I understand, but I'd rather not get my hopes up at playing with someone that ignores me for months at a time. If you can't or don't intend to write a post a week (at least) then please move on to the next requester.

Now that formalities are out of the way, let's get to the good stuff. The reason why you're even here in the first place. As I mentioned above I like context, and love description when interacting through roleplay. I want to be able to imagine it, so understand how my character could and would react in a given situation.
An example: If my character is a timid night waitress coming home from her late night dinner shift and she happens to walk into a shady spot in the park, at the wrong time, I want to know that her attacker is wearing a mask and carries a knife. That he's a burly man with strong musk and even stronger hands to restrain her.

Please don't be afraid to inform me through setting or interaction, I promise you I'll love it and won't grow bored. On that same note, if you want to develop characters interactions before anything promiscuous happens don't be afraid to extend the story. I like to be teased, so tease me.

I also want to mention that under no circumstances,
AND I MEAN NONE will I do any play that requires my character to be/ interact with anyone under the age of 18 in a sexual way. I won't do it, so don't ask.

Now on to my kinks ^^

The things I fancy:
I won't leave a very detailed list of kinks here, I'll link an extensive list for your viewing pleasure below, but here are the main points of interest for me.
  1. I love to be a submissive character (I can play switch as well, but prefer dominant partners)
  2. I enjoy a firm hold on my characters hair and a spanking to the ass on almost any occasion.
  3. I love to play characters that dress up or even play human based supernatural beings like witches, fairies, and mystics.
  4. Cumshots, cum to the back, breast, stomach. Shower me with it.
  5. Commanding my characters is sexy and should be done almost always.
  6. If you want to collar me feel free I don't mind, but I might bite. Hehe.

That's just a few things that I'm into off to top of my head. The rest, as I said, will be in a link below.

It disgusts me:

1. Feet! I hate them and would ask you to keep them away from me.
  2. A don't like any other bodily fluid except cum.
  3. No blood, no burning, no cutting during sexual play. I'm not having it.
  4. I don't do girl on girl, sadly, it's not my style.
  5. No baby stuff.
  6. I don't do anything related to anal, other than sex. No mouth to ass sorry

Those are the big no no's on my list. As far as scenes go I'm willing to try just about anything, ranging from a fantasy based to modern day. Just send me a pm and we can discuss your thoughts, ideas, and naughty intentions. Thanks for giving this a read.

The List

Scenerios:
One x One rps:
  1. School Nights: An overworked elementary school teacher is packing up late one afternoon when she is greeted by the new school janitor. She has never gone for the uneducated type of guy, but something about him on this evening makes her crazy for him.
  2. At last: Once a year she waits for him, in the darkest part of the forest, to come to her. Her loins burn for him, the intoxication of his earthy smell and piercing eyes brings her forth to be consumed by him. She knows that on one of these meetings she will be engulfed by him. He will take too much from her, but yet she comes to him. (long or short term)
  3. Next stop: pleasure station: (non-con) so this is a typical Japanese style RP where my character is the passenger on a crowded train. She is just coming home from work (or going to work) and she becomes the victim of a groper. The character can do whatever he would like (please look at my no no's) and she will try her best to fight him off, before eventually giving in to his demands. (short term)
  4. Deceptive old man: this is a new kink of mine that I would like to try out. My character is a bright future 20 something, that has decided to offer her time by doing community service for the elderly. The idea for this one is that she is assigned a position to help this older guy ( you can pick the age, but I would like him to be no younger than 50 and no older than 75) and he uses his disabilities to tease, touch, and eventually have sex with the girl. This is a non-con to con scenario because I want my character to eventually crave the old man. (Long or short term)

Multi-character/group
  5. Star Cum: My character is an astronomer that loves looking into the night sky. One night, while stargazing, she notices a rather strange break in the star alignment and rushes towards the shooting star causing the problem. When she arrives she is startled to find a line up of men, each one carries an astrological symbol on their chest and even more alarming each one is very naked. She isn't sure what she should do, where she should go, or even who she could tell about her new problem, but all she does know is she needs to figure out who these strange star men are and how to get them back home before the sky crashes down. (Long term)
  6. Room 010 She needed a new start. That's why she'd moved into the building, needed to get away from a rather shady past. Had she'd known the strange and weird that awaited her in room 010 she would have steered clear of the place, would have ignored how tempting the low price tag had been. Now she was stuck, not enough money to move and not enough courage to escape the things that demand all of her. (This one is up for debate. It can be anything from an incubus, a ghost, gang hideout. I'm open to suggestions.) (Long term)

Cuddles, Bunny

Story Ideas: Here will be where my ideas are located. They will come with a quick summary for those not looking to waist too much time, before being followed by the entire idea itself.

Back
Top Bottom