Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Femboy Fantasies

Stacedove

Planetoid
Hiya!

I'm looking for mostly femboys for fantasy settings, though I'll consider female and futa subs as well. I like to play futa, female and male characters myself, though I would like to know your preference when you message me!

Poor Little Knight:
YC is a young knight who's looking to earn fame by defeating either a) an infamous sorceress or b) a lone barbarian who's been preying on travelers or c) a small band of orcs. All of these antagonist characters would be futa or male, depending on your preference. We can talk about how each outcome will unfold based on your choice. Though naturally, he won't end up on the good end of the conflict. (Y)

The barmaid:
YC is a young boy who's working at an inn. It's his first taste of city life, since he decided to leave his farm at home. The job is good at first. However, the inn isn't doing too good, financially. Logically enough, the innkeeper concludes that the place would attract more customers if he had some attractive barmaids. So, he puts YC in a skirt and so forth, and forces him to start acting like a girl, unless he wants to be punished, or worse, thrown into the street life. The innkeeper would eventually start to pimp him out, turning him into the inn's cum bucket.

In the Army:
YC is a young boy who's been conscripted into the King's army, despite his feminine physique. The other men and women quickly detect his weakness, but they would also find him very attractive. The other conscripts as well as the officers begin to take advantage of him, and since he's useless as a fighter, he ends up becoming the whole camp's go-to slut.

The Manservant:
YC becomes the manservant of a spoiled noble's daughter (or son). She's the type who doesn't take very good care of his toys, but at the same time expects to be worshiped. She's a childish sadist, who's never known pain herself, so she doesn't know what she's inflicting. It's all just fun, to her.

We can tweak any of these plots to your liking, or do something else entirely. Please just message me! Craving femboys in fantasy settings! Lets also talk about kinks, to tailor it to both of us.

Back
Top Bottom