Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Irish's Roleplay Thread (modern/sci-fi/post apoc/supernatural)

Irish

Super-Earth
Update: Discord is working for me once again.

Hi all. Looking for partners interested in long term or short term roleplays. I tend primarily to take more realistic approaches to my RPs and characters, within reason. I only do MxF pairings.

Loose Ideas

These are generally more story focused, with between 10-40% explicit content, and will typically be longer term.

- Husband and wife striving to survive in a globe spanning zombie apocalypse.
- Strangers band together as the economy - and the world around them - collapses and they must fend for themselves. Think Jericho/WWIII.
- Colonists on a new planet adapt to their new environment, and each other.
- Friends on a camping/hiking trip find themselves stalked by an unknown entity.
- Secret organization that tracks unexplained phenomena (Warehouse 13, X-Files, SCP style.)

Other ideas

These are my ideas that would be shorter term, though may develop into longer term stories. They may or may not have a higher amount of explicit content, depending on the specific scenario discussed, around 30-60%.

- Vacation gone wrong/snowed in/isolated.
- modern day "one shots" i.e. Coworkers, neighbors, friends, etc.
- supernatural scenarios involving friends against ghosts, demons, skinwalkers/wendigos
- Warfare settings/civil war/insurrection and rebellions.

Notes
- My responses can vary from a couple of short sentences to multiple paragraphs. I try for the latter, while the former is rare.
- Sometimes I get my responses out there quick, sometimes real life comes into play and my responses can be a couple of days late.
- Adding this one as I've gotten quite a few questions regarding it and similar; I will not write out rape scenes. If rape is a part of your character's backstory, then whatever floats your boat. But if you're going to ask me to help you play out a rape fantasy, you'll have better luck elsewhere. I realize when I come here talking about end of the world scenarios that lawlessness and disorder are key defining features, but I will not write them out with you.
- I only roleplay through Bluemoon PMs.

Last edited:
12/16/17 Bump.

Going away for a time. I’ll still check in as I can, but availability will be spotty.

Back
Top Bottom