Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daughter looking for dad and other men of authority

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the mood to play a younger girl (15 or 16) against an older man. The dad who not-so-accidentally walks in on me in the shower. The teacher who asks me to stay after class to earn a better grade. The camp counselor who takes me on an ill-advised walk in the woods. What similar ideas do you have?

I'm not into forcible rape, but dub-con and what I call "non-con-light" (the fantastical "she hates it but then she loves it" kind of non-con that only exists in roleplaying) are definitely on the table. Manipulation is hot - as are big, buff older guys with long, thick cocks, low-hanging balls, and muscular legs and asses. Be dominant and confident. Overwhelm me with your size and masculinity.

PM me with your ideas. Include your limits, what kinks you'd like to include, and any preferences for what my girl looks like. Hey, if you want to include an intro post, then we can jump right into it.

The usual rules apply - third-person, past-tense, paragraph form. Good spelling and grammar, please.

Current Cravings
Size differences (Built older guy, small younger girl)
Age gaps (A guy in his 30s or 40s with a girl in her teens is great)
Huge cocks getting stuffed inside tight (virgin?) pussies
Big, low-hanging balls full of unrealistically big cumshots. Cover me in it
Incest
Public play/risk of getting caught
Rimjobs (both giving and receiving - seriously, a young girl eating an older man's ass is HOT)
Face sitting (again, both giving and receiving)
Gangbangs/Bukkake
Pegging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom