Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Looking for that "spark"...

_Nico

Planetoid
-Updated 13.Nov.2019-

It's been a while since I've been on BMRP and I feel this is a sort of new start for me! Apologies for anyone I was rp'ing with that I left sort of in the air and it goes without saying that if you remember me dont hesitate to drop me a line and reconnect.

So in an attempt to somewhat dust off my BMRP profile I thought I'd drop a request thread and I invite anyone really to respond if it tickles their fancy (or anything else for that matter lol). My search has sort of evolved since my last outing on BMRP and now what I crave is a connection, a spark if you will.

I want to find someone to chat with as well as RP. Flirting/playing OOC is welcome and wanted. If you want to find someone you actually look forward to chatting with as opposed to just having another post to reply to then maybe you might want to give this request your consideration.

But in line with keeping this an RP request thread here are a few plots I wouldn't mind exploring.

Really would like to try out "The End" plot. Zombies optional.

The Divided.
Two souls connect over a shared interest. Could be two city workers getting their morning Starbucks (not a sponsor). Or two co-workers working late on a project for their company. Another could be a class difference. Not so much rich and poor but status and power. Obviously as the title suggests what ever the scenario is they would be engaging in an affair or a relationship they shouldn't be having. There's lots of possibilities so I'm open to suggestions.

The End. ♡♡♡♡
I do like post apocalyptic scenarios. I'd like to explore the idea of the truth coming out and people being forced to deal with who they really are. My idea was that two ex's come together somehow and have to learn how to survive together. Eventually feelings (or needs) come in to play. There could be a manner of characters introduced here from spouses (alive or deceased), family members, friends, criminals, zombies (Big fan of The Walking Dead here)... Again as with all my plots I'm open to suggestions.

The One That Got Away.
I guess this might be classed as a romantic piece. As the title suggests it's about the one that got away. What if you had the chance to see them again? But what if you both have your own lives now.. Could you pursue something and tell your self its nothing serious?

If you have something else in mind let me know.

I dont mind having a realistic setting, and I also dont mind sci-fi, movie, or gaming themed settings as long as it fits in to the plot. As for partners, well I'm pretty open minded. I'll play with you no matter what gender you identify with. The only thing is I only play Male roles. Long-terms right now probably wont work out (full dis-closure I can only be on at certain times and I'm from the UK which means GMT 0) but I can give it my best and reply whenever I can. Kinks that I have, again very open minded so we can always cross that bridge when it comes to it.

A BIG thanks if you've read through this! Feel free to drop me a line. PM, YIM, Skype, KIK is the best places to find me, just ask me for my details.

Again, I'm probably looking to strike up more than just an RP'ing partner so if any of what I've wrote interests you then I look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom