Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Angels Request

In the late hours of the night the light of the blue moon illuminates the land dimly. The lands still dark and dangerous as the night was upon the earth most slept but this night would change the lands. From the heavens a bright light flew down towards the land illuminating it as though the sun was out for moments until a crash was heard. It was this moment the first angel for thousands of years set food on the lands and she was no ordinary one because she was an angel made of desire, of lust itself.

-----

Hope you enjoyed my intro, I'm not necessarily looking for roleplays based on that, just looking to catch your eye. I am a very open partner to ideas but also I am someone with a little roleplay experience 2+ years now. My main kinks I've enjoyed are supernatural creatures, Rough Sex, Vaginal/Anal Sex, Being undressed by my partner(s), sexual teasing, and occasional incest. But I'm a very open person as long as the ideas aren't too weird.

If you're seeking fandoms over original ideas I would be most at home with Overwatch, World of Warcraft and Naruto. Doesbt hurt to name others to see if I know them but I don't normally do fandom RP's.

If you are interested please leave me a message! :]

Back
Top Bottom