Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

fantasy rp from skully

skullysmilez

Meteorite
hello its me again your favorite walking talking skeleton oh and im newer to the sight so hope to make some buddies

so iv been doing rp for 2 years and i can do up to like 8 lines easily i can do more but i prefer 4-8 lines. so im a sub i cant do a dominant roll that well and i usally reply right away unless im asleep or working

pairings:

human x female satan (and or lord of the underworld)

human male x female sea pirate captain (the pirate has sea life like features such as a shark or maybe a fish or squid or if you like be human as well)

beastman x giantess (MC will be a man with features such as claws a bear/dog like face with horns and be covered in fur somewhat a behemoth look YC will be a female giant both are outcasts and are misunderstood witch is what brings them together)

male hero x goddess of the sea sky or earth (you can choose from those three be all three or if you like you could be something else such as the goddess of the undead)

male human x female grim reaper

male monster x female monster

male human x female were wolf

blacksmith x female teifling

male human x amazonian

human male x female anthro/furry

male monster x female alien

other ideas are welcome

male human x female werewolf or vampire

for more info on things such as plots or if you have questions go ahead and pm me ill probably reply right away

Back
Top Bottom