Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Hypno RP, I know simple, right?

deliliah

Star
First of all, I’m only looking for two or three Rps right now, I tend to notice if I take too many on I get overwhelmed, and shut down… Decide to skip one or two days, and then realize I haven’t been here in three or four weeks, feel horrible that I essentially dropped RPs that I adored. Lurk for a while, decide to update or bump my post and do it all over again.

I prefer threads or PMs in my rp.

ALSO Worth noting, I'm just looking for the RPs in this post, though you can see my previous posts to give you an idea of what I really like.

Hypno RP- just as simple as it sounds. YC hypnotizes MC, and changes the way she acts, thinks, or just gives triggers so that she'll act certain ways when she hears a word, phrase, or sound.

So many possibilities! Split persoanlities! make her a bimbo. Make her a slave. Fetish model. or give me your idea!

Methods include:

Eye-Contact
YC has the ability to look a person in the eye, and snap their fingers putting them instantly into a deep suggestible (commandable?) state...

The App:
YC doesn't even hide what he wants to do. Shows MC an app, says it can make her suggestible in under a minute. She laughs, he swears its real, he could make her [crave something sexual?], she doesn't believe him, but agrees that if something that stupid could make her that suggestible that quickly, she probably deserved it.

Joking, right?
Our characters want to get a part in a movie, and make a demo movie with cellphone camera of a hypno scene, except YC actually does hypnotize her, and MC is very agreeable to every suggestion

interested?

1) Say hello
2) the pairing you would like (strangers, rivals, best friends, siblings, co-workers, etc these plots work with most pairings)
3) prefer 1st or 3rd pov. (So you want to hear 'my' thoughts. or hear about 'her' thoughts?}
4) fetishes you would like to see.
5) if you need a faceclaim, I'm not looking for one, nor do i like looking for them, but you can provide one for me if you have a girl in mind... here is your chance.)

Last edited:
Orignial post:

Part 0. Before you read further...

For now,I only play in forum threads or PMs.

Part 1. My original 'ad.'
It got me a lot of people interested in starting stories, but few actually panned out.
JxKfvji.jpg

Part 2. What appeals to me.

Mind control is my number 1 fetish. Bimbofication, sluttification, triggers, magic, science fiction, subliminals, it doesn't matter. You start talking about how you want to change me from normal ole me to something that the old me would have been angry about, the odds are I'm already getting wet.

bDsm. I like the idea of dominant and submissive relationships. I don't love physical punishment so much, but humiliation can be fun. Love bondage and of course the whole dynamic between master/mistress and their slave (willing or not). 90% of the time I will be expecting to be the submissive role.

transformation. Willing to do it normally, but in all honesty, extremely hot when combined with the above two.

Parings. I'm pretty open minded. bf x gf. gf x gf, Colleagues, strangers. Husband x wife, whatever. But be warned, incest is fine with me, but my character will not be interested in sex with a family member until/unless mind control is used. If it makes a difference, I am bi, and will play with/against any gender.

Now I did put some time and effort into making this 'promotional poster' to give you the basics of what I just told you... So look at it, and send me a PM f you want to RP.

Part 3. Current cravings.

Basic plots:

1. Perfect Bride. After a wonderful time dating, an enchanting engagement, and a magical wedding, MC and YC get married, little does she realize it binds her will to YC's so she can't want anything other than what he tells her. (or maybe binds her to someone else? either blackmailing the husband into compliance for his perfect bride, or making the bride do things behind her husbands back?)

2. Missing time. My character is always asleep by 9pm and always up at 7am, always feeling well-rested and happy. But ever since she [some activity such as piercing, joining a dating website, participated in a sleep study, etc], she wakes up tired. Then one day she is confronted by a coworker for trying to sleep with [her boyfriend/boss/] at a club around midnight the previous night... Now she has to figure out what is going on...

3. Vacation. Our characters have roleplayed some BDSm stuff for a while. She casually mentions in ooc that she is going on vacation, YC invites her out for a visit with the offer of extending RP into real life. With some thought, she agrees. The plane lands, she meet YC, and there is a brief hug, and he hands her a package, "Go change in the bathroom." it is a fetish outfit... She comes out sheepishly, but wearing it as instructed, he makes her open wide, as she takes the gag into her mouth., then he collars her, and leads her out of the airport by leash...

Part 4. A few older story ideas to give you an idea f what turns me on and makes me wet... WET, lol.

So as I am usually submissive, and I am bi, anyone can feel free t message me if one of these appeals to you. but I do like a story where I will struggle a bit. I don't want to see my character go from one state to another with no problems at the flip of a switch. I want to feel her fight against the change, moments of resignation when she realizes she might enjoy a part of it...

1. BDsm... possible mind control
sIAx5mV.jpg

2. Brainwashed.
This might be a sort-of-exception to the rule above.
MeDDwKL.png

3. BDsm & Mindcontrol... Magic or science fiction, you decide.
nc9nj8L.jpg

4. Mind control: Bimbofication, maybe sluttification?
sOCIWvv.png

I hope I got your creative juices flowing. :) (see what I did there) these don't have to be exactly as i written, but you now the kind of story that will spark my interest.

Last edited:
My Post requests from last September, no one really got it, lol.
I'm in a mood right now, lol. Haven't been here in a few months. You can look at my second post, and see some of my normal ideas. but Today/tonight, I think I want some thing more primal. I want that big strong man, to message me, Tell me what my new name is, and what he is going to do to me. Make me call you Master... basically I want an OOC to be just as intense as any IC.

I will admit this is a bit unusual for me. I might not feel the same way tomorrow, I might, but its been in my mind for days now.

My Safe word is Pineapples. If I say that, be respectful. If I don't, I will consider your respect to be disrespectful.

Mistresses are welcome as well.

Last edited:
March 7 2021 update:

[spoilers]Some New Ideas if anyone is interested...

keep in mind I play in forums or PM only. Check my flist to see what we have in common before messaging me.

The Contract. Magically compelled contract, there is terminology that insists that MC may have to do certain things. Is this an agreement between friends? Is this an employment contract? Did my character actually read it? Or did she see everything and think she could sue you later not realizing she would be compelled to obey?

Control Collar- Once around MC’s neck, they have full control, but is it mind control where once the instruction is given, she wants to do it… Or body control where once the instruction is given she has to do it?

On/Off Switch- A device is placed on the back of MC’s neck, ‘the switch,’ where your character can turn it on or off at their desire. What happens? It transforms my MC, maybe mentally, maybe physically, maybe both? Is it a physical switch? Does it link to a network that can be activated by remote/ cell app?

Not Quite pregnant- YC’s penis is magically enhanced, and cums sooo much every time. In fact, a girl might look 9 months pregnant after a single night of pleasure, but it's cum, not a baby… But a girl with YC’s cum, becomes very agreeable while ‘filled.’ So are you the guy who likes to find just the right girl to fuck? Or did you get this reward and didn’t believe that it would happen until our first time? Maybe you’ve been avoiding having sex with MC because you know what happens, and you finally confess it… and MC’s eager to try it?

The Cruise- A Cruise where Mind control and BDSM converge. MC and her [husband?] go on a cruise where these two sexual interests are a theme. But things get a little awkward when after the initial session, MC see her hubby going off with another woman, and she is paired up with another man… who happens to be the sexiest man she ever saw, who just happens to tell her to get on her knees to take his collar… and she can’t seem to want to refuse. Did the happy couple not read the fine print? Did the husband make a deal with the other guy behind wifey’s back? Did YC hack the computer’s to get who he wanted? Are we strangers? do our characters know each other?[/spoilers]

Last edited:
june 21, 2021 update:

Inbox is overwhelmed, consider this closed for now, thank you all for your interest.. til next time!

First of all, I’m only looking for two or three Rps right now, I tend to notice if I take too many on I get overwhelmed, and shut down… Decide to skip one or two days, and then realize I haven’t been here in three or four weeks, feel horrible that I essentially dropped RPs that I adored. Lurk for a while, decide to update or bump my post and do it all over again.

So if you are okay with that… Ideas!

1. Imprint: Could have been a kidnapper putting MC into a brainwashing chair, could be a drug trial gone wrong, or a couple experimenting with online hypno files, but, MC is ‘imprinted with YC, a person she normally wouldn’t tolerate, and suddenly she not only is VERY attracted to him, but she wants to change herself for him, please him, whatever he wants.

2. Remote controlled Breasts. So MC was convinced by her best friend to finally try those new breasts on the market, no scarring, a couple hours recovery time, and carry on with our day. My new B cups make me feel more confident, but the app lets me increase them two extra cup sizes at will, the bigger they are, the hornier I am, the dumber I am, but that’s easy, just bring them back to Bs when I want to be my normal self. Nothing too dramatic, just enough to make social events or intimate evenings easier, I won’t overthink things, and enjoy them a bit more… But what happens when they get hacked, and someone else can make them get much bigger? This is where YC comes in.

3. His Voice. Noone really liked him before the accident. But he finally reappeared after 11 months. But there was something new about him, and his voice..It was so enthralling, it was like whatever he told someone, they wanted to do it, even if they didn’t want to before...Wanted? No, needed... They needed to do what he told them, and it made them feel wonderful.

4. The trainer- after 2 failed marriages and like plethora of failed relationships before the age of 30, MC decides to sign up for a 7 day cruise entitled ‘Learn to please your man.’ not realizing it was a BDSM training system, and once the ship was in international waters, there was no turning back. Then MC meets YC, the trainer: rule #1, “your name is now [Your choice, different name? Slave? Slut? A number? Derogatory name like cum guzzler?]” and the night gets worse (better).

Anyway, HMU if intrigued.

Fair Warning, I do like some recovery time between sex scenes IC. fuck me stupid, give mc a few hours to think about what’s been happening, before yC comes back. Also no multi-orgasmic males, I don’t believe in them, lol, cumin my mouth,and then turn me over and fuck me fr another hour to cumin my puss… yeah. No…

Last edited:
August 29, 2021 edit:

So a few ideas:

1. The video… Not really sure what i want to do with these yet, but if you have an idea of a plot around one of these, or something similar, let me know.

2. Lipstick: Always compelled to wear it when she’s not in her room, but each color alters her mind, maybe red makes her seductive, pink always happy and compliant, it's up to you, but the only real choice she has is which color she wears in the morning and can’t wear the same color twice in a row. Is this magic? Hypnosis? Nanotechnology? Let me know.

3. Commitment. MC agrees (signs up?) for some aggressive slave training. At first she thinks it should be fun, but quickly finds out she doesn’t like certain things, but she made a commitment. What kind of training do you think she will have to learn to embrace? Misogyny? Objectification? Behavior alteration (bimbofication, sluttification?) New name? Have to answer in 3rd person? The fact she has to offer oral sex with every greeting? Was this her BF/GF/ So? Is this a person she has known online for a while? A service offered by a corporation?

4.Identity. My character wakes up in a facility with Amnesia. Everyday she goes through an experimental therapy to help her remember her life, and the only thing she is sure of is that the new memories are not supposed to be hers… but the memories do affect her behavior

And that’s that for now. Let me know if you want to discuss something.

Fair Warning, I do like some recovery time between sex scenes IC. fuck me stupid, give mc a few hours to think about what’s been happening, before yC comes back. Also no multi-orgasmic males, I don’t believe in them, lol, cumin my mouth,and then turn me over and fuck me fr another hour to cumin my puss… yeah. No…

Last edited:
september 8th edit:

So a few ideas:

Just want to be clear, with the exception of #1, these are to be played in Pm or forum.

1. The Intense OOC/IC
So a few months ago I posted this:
I'm in a mood right now, lol. Haven't been here in a few months. You can look at my second post, and see some of my normal ideas. but Today/tonight, I think I want some thing more primal. I want that big strong man, to message me, Tell me what my new name is, and what he is going to do to me. Make me call you Master... basically I want an OOC to be just as intense as any IC.

I will admit this is a bit unusual for me. I might not feel the same way tomorrow, I might, but its been in my mind for days now.

My Safe word is Pineapples. If I say that, be respectful. If I don't, I will consider your respect to be disrespectful.

Mistresses are welcome as well.

Well I got nothing worthwhile, and the itch is still there from tie to time. So I'm still thinking heavily on it, but here's the new version. Its not really a whole dea yet, but help me with it!

So I haven't really played on discord yet, if you want to do PMs, we can, if you want to play on discord, we can do that too, just ask (tell me in your meanest/sexiest way) for me to give you my discord name)

If you want me to play as a certain face claim, send me a pic and her name in case I need to find more pics for the rp... Be sure to include why I'm letting you talk to me that way (black mailing me? mind control video?)

And then we can just have a conversation, lol. Maybe you'll tell me to do something at work, or demand I sleep with a plug in my ass... Go ahead, call me a slut and worse, and feel encouraged to rub it in my face how wet it makes me to be called those names... or just to be your plaything. Are you up for this?

2. Mail Order Bride-
YC finds a website for finding a wife, but instead of finding a girl, YC uploads the profile of the woman he wants to marry, and then is given a date to arrive at the facility. They give them a few minutes together (MC will hate yours for what is about to happen), and he will be asked a number of questions such as 'Do you like her breasts size? would you like to adjust her ass? Is her hair color what you want? and after each question he witnesses her being changed to accommodate... then they start the attitude /personality adjustments... t at the end she will be offered an engagement ring, and she will be incapable of wanting to say 'no.' Its up to you if you want to end the rp here, or start 'out life together.'

3. Commitment.
MC agrees (signs up?) for some aggressive slave training. At first she thinks it should be fun, but quickly finds out she doesn’t like certain things, but she made a commitment. What kind of training do you think she will have to learn to embrace? Misogyny? Objectification? Behavior alteration (bimbofication, sluttification?) New name? Have to answer in 3rd person? The fact she has to offer oral sex with every greeting? Was this her BF/GF/ So? Is this a person she has known online for a while? A service offered by a corporation?

4.Identity.
My character wakes up in a facility with Amnesia. Everyday she goes through an experimental therapy to help her remember her life, and the only thing she is sure of is that the new memories are not supposed to be hers… but the memories do affect her behavior.

Fair Warning, I do like some recovery time between sex scenes IC. fuck me stupid, give mc a few hours to think about what’s been happening, before yC comes back. Also no multi-orgasmic males, I don’t believe in them, lol, cum in my mouth,and then turn me over and fuck me for another hour to cumin my puss… yeah. No…

Also, I assume I will play with men, I am open to women as well... I do my best to be gender blind in rp.

Last edited:
November 7 th edit:

So a few ideas:

1. New Job

MC gets a new job, it pays well, the only thing, is she has no idea what she does. She knows it involves top secret research, and she is required to wear a [option below] so she can perform her job,but once removed, she has no memory of anything from the time it was put on.

Could be a mind control chip that rewrites her personality. It could be an obedience chip where her mind is the same, but she complies. Maybe it transmits her consciousness to a 'fembot.' Maybe a uniform which has her act in a default way.

Regardless her boss is going to have their way with her.

2. Safewords-
A couple decide to try out a weekend of bdsm. Is at home? vacation, let me know. but regardless of experience, this is their first time with one another after a vanilla relationship. and they have safewords, "No does not mean no. but 'pineapples' might, lol. If Yc says to do something and my character hems and haws or refuses, he has a 'safeword' that means, 'shut up and do it, or use your safewords, otherwise, I will make you do it. (this isn't about being a bratty sub but more like a nervous sub. "Hey come here, suck my dick." she pauses, "Excuse me?" kind of thrown off, and he responds with that 'safeword' "Suntan Lotion." she rolls through the thought for a moment, she could say pineapples and get out of it, she could just shut up and get over there... or he could come over to her put her on her knees... which would he like more? hmmm.... if that makes sense)

3. You smell nice.
YC has a unique scent, (maybe it s a magic potion, a super pheromone developed in a lab? mutant genetics? etc), and Whenever MC is around you, she finds YC irresistible and undeniable. She wants you in a way she has never wanted another, can't seem to find a reason to disobey, and the more time she spends near YC, the more addicted to TC's scentn she becomes...

Fair Warning, I do like some recovery time between sex scenes IC. fuck me stupid, give mc a few hours to think about what’s been happening, before yC comes back. Also no multi-orgasmic males, I don’t believe in them, lol, cum in my mouth,and then turn me over and fuck me for another hour to cumin my puss… yeah. No…

Also, I assume I will play with men, I am open to women as well... I do my best to be gender blind in rp.

Last edited:
November 19, 2021:

1. CNC (no mind control)

Our characters (pairing up to you, colleagues, SO, spouses, etc.) are a happy but we do like a certain play. When YC takes mine by force, how does YC know when its okay? well there is that bracelet that she wears that is an open invitation. No matter how much she struggles as long as she doesn't say the safe word, she expect you to (Have rough sex? force her to the basement and train her to be a slave? bondage? something different?)

2. Character-
MC meets YC who has the ability to make her act like a character she played on an online roleplay.

3. What you want is....
MC wakes up with strange devices in her ears, they feel like someone super-glued earbuds in her ear. She panics she doesn't know where she is, but then there is a voice. Its the only one she hears, but she soon finds that whenever he says 'What you really wan tit...' and anything they say after that becomes the only thing that matters to her.

Last edited:
From November 28:

1. Words have Power

So YC finds an old book, and one of them suggests that a person can be binded to a role. YC wins a bet, and gets MC to agree to the word that translates best to 'servant' (Maybe yc has a similar word for authority) and using a magic marker tries it... and the night is far more wild (sexual) than they intended, and when its washed off in the shower the next morning, my character, not actually mad, but definitely not happy makes it clear she isn't a guinea. YC is now obsessed though, and a couple weeks later, MC wakes up to being tied down as YC forces a temporary tattoo onto her...

2. Temptation meets Desperation-
YC meets MC, (online? at a party?) and thy share a passion for bdsm, a small discussion is held and he makes an offer, she refuses, and every so often they encounter each other, stay friendly, until the day YC sees mc is upset, she admits that she lost her job, and another offer is made, yc wil pay her bills for the rest of the year, in exchange for one week with them as their slave.

3. Personality Adjustment....
YC has a device that is attached (implanted?) to MCs forehead, and with the press of a button from their device (Cell phone, computer? tablet) it can force a new personality on her at the press of a button. Happy servant? yup. Happy girlfriend/wife? sure. cock addicted lesbian? why not. pussy addicted, straight girl, that too..

Consensual or not

A) maybe our characters are Mind control enthusiasts, and want to see what kind of fun they can have every night? Are they friends? lovers? device can be removed after a session.

B) YC finally created the device, now who to use it on? random hot girl in his building? old girlfriend who dumped him for someone else? let me know. Device cannot be removed withou special tools.

3. The Club.
Admission.. $20 for blue $1000 for red. Blue's have access to the dance floor and bar area only. Red's and their plus ones have access to the deeper faciliities.

MC buys her blue, cause she just wants to drink and dance with her friends, Little does she realize, the blue bracelet on her hand prevents her from refusing anyone with a red bracelet. What kind of 'deeper facilities' does YC want to show mine? after all she won't say "no."

Last edited:
September 4th edit.

First of all, I’m only looking for two or three Rps right now, I tend to notice if I take too many on I get overwhelmed, and shut down… Decide to skip one or two days, and then realize I haven’t been here in three or four weeks, feel horrible that I essentially dropped RPs that I adored. Lurk for a while, decide to update or bump my post and do it all over again. I expect more men to want to play, but women or NBs, futas, trans are always welcome too, I try my best to be genderblind. though sorry, not into playing furries.

I prefer threads or PMs in my rp

So a few ideas:

1. Wavelengths

YC discovers a series of patterns that can alter the behavior of women while they are listening to certain wavelengths in sound... So a simple song could trigger a woman to the desired behavior. This one makes her horny.. this one makes her slutty, this one makes her agreeable.

Who is my character to you? a paid test subject? A significant other who is just as curious to see if it works? a rival? A random girl picked when he convinces the DJ to play it at a club? let me know...

2. Three rules
YC and Mine share a living space, but their is an agreement, there are three rules on the board, and she must obey them. But only three rules, and f they replacedwith new rules, only the new rules take effect even if she doesn't know they have changed.

3. The Agreement
It starts when she knocks on the door to YC's home. YC looks her up and down, and holds out a ring to her, she offers her hand up, and YC says, "By taking this ring, you agree to live life as a my slave in my home. You have no freedom beyond what I allow and your only true freedom is to remove the ring and end out contract... do you agree?

My Character nods, "I do."

The ring is placed on her finger...

3. Bimbo, Superficially .
YC challenges MC to be a bimbo, act dumb, overtly sexual, they would have a conversation every few days to discuss what she is doing right and wrong... And she has to live the part... But a point comes when she suddenly realizes that she isn't faking it... And she can't act normal anymore... Everything she thought she had been faking, is now the real her.

Fair Warning, I do like some recovery time between sex scenes IC. fuck me stupid, give mc a few hours to think about what’s been happening(or give a scene or two for development) , before YC comes back. Also no multi-orgasmic males, I don’t believe in them, lol, cum in my mouth, and then turn me over and fuck me for another hour to cumin my puss… yeah. No…

Last edited:
january 22, 2022 edit:

First of all, I’m only looking for two or three Rps right now, I tend to notice if I take too many on I get overwhelmed, and shut down… Decide to skip one or two days, and then realize I haven’t been here in three or four weeks, feel horrible that I essentially dropped RPs that I adored. Lurk for a while, decide to update or bump my post and do it all over again. I expect more men to want to play, but women, NBs, futas, trans are always welcome too, I try my best to be genderblind. though sorry, not into playing furries.

ALSO Worth noting, I'm just looking for the RPs in this post, though you can see my previous posts to give you an idea of what I really like.

1. A New Woman

This one is inspired by a recent negotiation.. lol. The roleplay would be done backwards. I imagine it for example being 5 chapters, we'll start with five, where MC is fully changed, does whatever she is told, has fully embraced her new personality... Chapter 4 she might be perfectly acting as he is trained, but she is still hating it, or fighting to no avail... all the way back to chapter one where she is resisting every step... She is not that kind of woman!

How did YC get MC there? Hours of deep hypnotic programming under the influence of experimental drugs? a series of Magical tattoos, each one affecting her mind and body? Nanobots making subtle changes to her programming every night when she sleeps?

Who are our characters? do they know each other? or is it random?

2. The Profile (Social Media).

So MC opens up her social media to see she is locked out. Someone hacked it, but every change that happens on her profile becomes real. And although confusing, she finds she is fully knowledgeable on her new changes.

For Example, her last name changes, she looks at her account, she is an orphan who has no idea who her parents are, she remmbers her parents, but they don't know her.. She goes home, she doesn't have a house, its now an apartment, her degree that her parents paid for is gone, and she now works as a hair dresser.

Her fiance is now married with kids, has no idea who she is, and she's dating... YC?

3. Triggers

Its been two years since the corporation was raided. a multi-billion dollar company that had a secret division dedicated to conditioning sex slaves. MC was saved right before auction, she had been conditioned to be one hell of a sex slave. And it took two years of therapy and the support of her friends and family to get back to normal. At least mostly, the only real traces left is a need to look attractive and the stupid tattoo on her shoulder. He friends take her out dancing one night... and a man (or woman?) approaches her and tries to compliment her on her tattoo, it makes her rapidly cold to him, until he whispers a word in her ear, and she knows she should [Suck his cock? fuck him, take his hand and let him lead her where ever?]

Does she just disappear from her old life? Returned to the rebuilt facility to be retrained and sold off? Brought to a backroom for sexual fun, to be abandoned and found again later by the same man (days/ weeks, months or years?) later, whenever he is bored. Slowly ingratiates himself into her life as her new BF? Or maybe taking advabntage of her by having her sleep with different people (For money?)

Anyway,if any of those three look appealing let me know.

Last edited:
march 5, 2022 edit:

First of all, I’m only looking for two or three Rps right now, I tend to notice if I take too many on I get overwhelmed, and shut down… Decide to skip one or two days, and then realize I haven’t been here in three or four weeks, feel horrible that I essentially dropped RPs that I adored. Lurk for a while, decide to update or bump my post and do it all over again. I expect more men to want to play, but women, NBs, futas, trans are always welcome too, I try my best to be genderblind. though sorry, not into playing furries.

1. One Track MInd

MC took a nap before meeting some friends, but overslept, she leaves, and as she walks by [an alley?] a black hood wraps around her head, something sharp pierces his arm, and suddenly she's in her bad, weird dream... or was it?

Yc made either did it, or made it happen (paid for it?) but when he says to her, "[her name], you have a one track mind,: followed by a suggestion.. she blinks a couple times and finds herself obsession over the suggestion. Nothing satiates her need, it consumes her thoughts until she does it...

Who is YC? Deranged scientist who just found an easy subject? Her ex-husband who thought that she shouldn't have left her just because she found him cheating with her best friend? her best friend who was hoping it would make her like women? Her brother who had just one too many masturbation jokes and needed revenge?

2. An older one... The Collar.

nc9nj8L.jpg

Did our characters like each other? Hate Each other? even know each other? Don't over think his plot, once the collar is on, she must obey...

Regardless she is now imprinted on you, obedient, even in her thoughts and emotions.

Bonus points for changing her sexual preferences (dominant to submissive) or (even lesbian to straight or straight to lesbian.)

3. The bigger they are.

New Medical Breakthrough! A couple injections and download the right app and your breasts can grow to whatever size you want. Also you can download personality engrams so that yo will behave differently the bigger they are. Failing a class, the bookworm preset will make sure the bigger your chest is, the more you want to study? Husband is feeling lonely, you want to be nice, but you also want to make him happy, wel the ice queen will make you feel less better about reading the book, and the pleaser would make you happier to spend time with your husband. Just remember not to share your password...

So MC is at home, and a notification, 'Your breasts have been accessed by a foreign device, continue?' she opens the app, non-responsive..

Horny slut activated... limiter deacivated, ... that thing that was supposed to stop her breasts from going past Dcups... shit...
Suddenly she has a couple basketball-sized breasts hanging from her chest, and the Door bell rings. YC is there. "Oh you're naughty, you hacked my breasts..."

"I did, you horny enough to fuck anyway?""

"You know I'm that kind of girl." takes YC by the hand and takes them to her bedroom..

or maybe

Bimbo mode activated. ..limiter deacivated, ... that thing that was supposed to stop her breasts from going past Dcups... shit...
Door knocks, she opens the door. Yc is hot, and she smiles, her bimbo mind is too dumb to realize you did it to her, but superficial enough to thinkk YC is hot enough to have a deep meaningful relationship. [/spoiler[

or even

Slave mode activated.limiter deacivated, ... that thing that was supposed to stop her breasts from going past Dcups... shit... She tries to do something, but the app is unresponsive.

She has DD cups, and hear's YC speak, "Open the door." she wants to he fights it... No, she can't... They grow two more cupsizes, "Open the door." the bigger size made her eve more submissive, she stood up and walked to the door. YC simply says, "Come with me. MC follows. to YC's home? The corporation YC works for? the training facility YC was hired to make for the new slaves?

or impress me.

Anyway,if any of those three look appealing let me know.

Last edited:

The Choice:

MC is alone, when YC approaches from behind, "You said you wished you would be taken from your boring life... taken, broken, trained... forced to beg for things you didn't want... made to do the things you begged for until you were great at them.. until you begged because you wanted them... until you were the perfect sex slave."

"That was a website.. anonymous."

"Yes... but I know who gives their fantasies. You have a choice, Make it happen, yes or no? Whichever answer you give, you cannot go back."

"..Yes." sharp needle pieces her ass... wakes up in a room, on a bed with no sheets or blankets, stripped of clothes....

hmm what other thoughts?
ruthless dom? or firm yet kind?
mind control? or conditioning?
Sluttification? or slave-ification?

Last edited:
The April 22 post:

The Choice:

MC is alone, when YC approaches from behind, "You said you wished you would be taken from your boring life... taken, broken, trained... forced to beg for things you didn't want... made to do the things you begged for until you were great at them.. until you begged because you wanted them... until you were the perfect sex slave."

"That was a website.. anonymous."

"Yes... but I know who gives their fantasies. You have a choice, Make it happen, yes or no? Whichever answer you give, you cannot go back."

"..Yes." sharp needle pieces her ass... wakes up in a room, on a bed with no sheets or blankets, stripped of clothes....

hmm what other thoughts?
ruthless dom? or firm yet kind?
mind control? or conditioning?
Sluttification? or slave-ification?

Last edited:
September 11 post:

First of all, I’m only looking for two or three Rps right now, I tend to notice if I take too many on I get overwhelmed, and shut down… Decide to skip one or two days, and then realize I haven’t been here in three or four weeks, feel horrible that I essentially dropped RPs that I adored. Lurk for a while, decide to update or bump my post and do it all over again. I expect more men to want to play, but women, NBs, futas, trans are always welcome too, I try my best to be gender blind. though sorry, not into playing furries.

Ideas:

It was an Accident

YC found an magic (Old book, suspect website? other?) and tried setting a spell in a gem. As soon as changed from clear to a glowing red, you knew it worked.

My character is in your room finds the gem, touches it, and it flies into her head, embedding itself, and all the spells into her forehead. He finds her with a red ge in her forehead, her eyes completely white, she’s mostly normal, with the exception of the spells. Freak out to be had…

(who is MC? Best friend? Classmate? Sister? Sister’s best friend? Mom? Someone else?)

Told you so.

MC met yours online, he said he had powers of mind control, she thought that was hot. They met at a mall, and she waited for him to prove he could do it. He looked her in the eye, and tld her when she went to the bathroom, she would forget who he was until she swallowed his cum. The next time she saw him, she would go right up to him and tell him she wanted to suck his dick. Then he told her to go to the bathroom… And that was just the first date.

Needs

MC is asexual, she has no sex drive, this is not due to trauma, she simply has never been horny and has never had the need to have sex. But she doesn’t feel she fits in with her friends and family because of this…. . She agrees to an experiment to see if she can be given one. She wakes in the facility, and her body is different. She almost doesn’t recognize herself in the mirror. But one thing becomes clear quickly, she has needs. Sexual urges that are tied to activities she once thought were disgusting… she not only needs to submit, and she needs to be dominated…

I look forward to your thoughts.

Last edited:
from Dec 18, 2022

Usually this thread is titled, 'Mindcontrol, cuffs, busts and sluts, on my,' but not this time.
This is about the XMAS wish: One of our characters wakes up to find a glassball on a mantle, it should not be there. A noteis on it.

Congratualtions, the powers that be have decided that you are entitled to one Holiday Wish. Hold it in both hands, close your eyes and make a wish.

Maybe she wishes to find someone who would fill her holiday with joy... maybe yc wishes to take control of the next person he says a certain phrase to.

Ultimately, my character will be entralled by yours. Unexpectedly attracted to them, compelled to please them, and unnaturally (At least for her) submissive to them.

Last edited:
ploy ideas from april 23, 2023
Nano-pills
What are they? Send in a sample of DNA, and the adjustments you want and the company will send you a pair of pills, One to change you, one to change you back. Once the first pill is swallowed, the nanotech spreads through a persons body, and within about 20 minutes, any changes are complete.

Why does my character use this?
Her and her SO want to try a fantasy (Maybe he takes one too)?
Her neighbor tricks/forces her to take one, and in a little while, she's perfectly happy she did.
Her best friend wants her to go out to a club, she's a bit of an introvert, and doesn't enjoy loud noisy, and busty places. After the pill, she loves it.

What could happen?
Could just be a physical change. Her lips are more sensitive or her breasts are bigger. She's always aroused. She could be made to look like someone else. Tattoos or holes for piercings. Different color hair, etc.

Mentally there would be a huge range, false memories of a different person. A new fetish. Imprinting on a specific person. New favorites things to do. Obsessions. Change their orientation, etc.

Or just grab one of the basic change pills: Bimbo, slut, slave, drone,

Or mix and match!

Who would want to use this pill on/with my character?

The Pussy Whisperer.
YC has the ability to look a woman in the eye and whisper something to her. She doesn't even have to hear it, just lock eyes with his. Her eyes change color, maybe only he sees this? Maybe it is a sign of his power?

Whatever he whispers in those moments will become her reality.

A one shot could be simple, YC tests his powers on a random girl (MC). "Hey girl, wanna suck me dick?" She shakes her head, 'no.' He looks her in the eye, "You need to take me home and suck my cock." She looks confused, but still offers to take him home and suck his dick.
Or long term, he sees the woman of his dreams (Perfect physical description? Maybe a former crush?" they make eye contact across the rumor, he whispers. She can't hear anything. But a couple minutes later, she just leaves the club, doesn't even get her purse or jacket, and waits in front of a strange car she has never seen before. YC arrives, opens the car door and tells herto get in, she complies as if it were perfectly normal to get into the car with a stranger.

interested?

1) Say hello
2) the pairing you would like (strangers, rivals, best friends, siblings, co-workers, etc these plots work with most pairings)
3) prefer 1st or 3rd pov. (So you want to hear 'my' thoughts. or hear about 'her' thoughts?}
4) fetishes you would like to see.
5) if you need a faceclaim, I'm not looking for one, nor do i like looking for them, but you can provide one for me if you have a girl in mind... here is your chance.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom